Maharashtra CET Engineering 2014
Admission to First Year Engineering courses in Maharashtra will be on basis of JEE Main 2014. Candidates who wish to seek admission in various colleges and universities in BE / B.Tech courses must appear and qualify in the Joint Entrance Examination (Main), being conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.
The Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai is the Competenet Authority for admission to First Year Engineering 2014-2015.
The aspiring candidates are hereby informed to prepare for the All India JEE Main (Paper 1). The Score of JEE Main (Paper 1) and HSC Marks ( as per the Government Resolution Dt. 31 Oct 2012) shall be considered for preparing the Merit. The updated information shall be available on DTE Website and CBSE Website.
Important notices and updates regarding Maharashtra Engineering Admissions are given here.
Maharashtra Engineering Admission 2014 Quick Links
- Centralized Counselling (CAP) | Seat Allotment Result | Cut Offs
- Fee & Refunds
- NRI Admission
- Information Brochure
- Composite Score Calculation
- Seat Allotment Result
Admissions to Autonomous Institutes
All seats of the following autonomous institutes as mentioned at Rule No. 1.6.2 shall be filled as State Level Seats through CAP.
Govt. Autonomous Institutes
- Government College of Engineering, Amravati
- Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad
- College of Engineering, Pune.
Govt. Aided Autonomous Institutes
- Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nanded
- Veermata lijabai Technological Institute(V]TI), Mumbai
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai
- Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli
- Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai
Unaided Autonomous Institutes
- Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur (Linguistic Minority – Hindi)
- G. H. Raisoni College of Engineering Nagpur (Linguistic Minority – Hindi)
- Yashwantrao Chavan College of Engineering, Nagpur
- Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Sakharale
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune
- K.].Somaiya College of Engineering, Vidyavihar, Mumbai (Linguistic Minority Gujarathi)
Type of Candidature:
If the candidate reappears for the qualifying examination (Std. Xll or its equivalent) with all subjects then the marks obtained in the latest examination shall only be considered for determining the eligibility criterion and for calculation of normalized Board marks
Types of Maharashtra State Candidates and Home Universities:
A candidate is considered eligible for admission to the seats of Maharashtra State coming under the purview of competent authority subject to fulfillment of any one of the eligibility requirements as listed in the following table.
Outside Maharashtra State Candidate:
Type of candidature:
OMS candidate should be an Indian National, who is not Outside Maharashtra State satisfying any of the conditions Stated in Sr. No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 candidate (OMS) (i.e. Type A,B,C,D,E)
- To substantiate the claim for the Type of candidature as A, B, C, D & E the candidate should produce the documentary proof(s) at the time of submission of “Application form for Admission through CAP”.
- Candidate can claim only one type of candidature while submitting the application form. e.g. Candidates who are eligible to apply against the provision of lammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidate seats as well as against the Maharashtra State seats are only entitled to claim for one of these seats.
- The candidate should submit the certificates as applicable in the necessary Proforma at the time of filling up of Application Form for CAP.
- Eligible OMS candidates shall be considered for admission on the basis of All India Rank in EE (Main) 2014 (Paper 1) given by CBSE
- For Admission to institute level seats in Unaided Private Institutes. The details of the admission process for filling up seats at the institute level are given in Annexure-ll.
Reservations: All the reservations given below shall be applicable to candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria specified by respective authorities from time to time.
Maharashtra CET Engineering 2014 Notifications
- Maharashtra engineering admission 2014 on basis of JEE Main 2014
- Information to School about JEE Main 2014 Examination
- CENTRAL LIST OF OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES as per NCBC
- Public Notice for Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidate willing to take admission in FE Engineering in Maharashtra