Maharashtra Pharmacy Admission 2016 shall be granted as per the score for MHT-CET 2016. Eligible Candidates can apply for the admission in four year degree course in Pharmacy, and six year full time integrated course in PharmD. in State of Maharashtra for the academic year 2016-2017. Read the complete details about the application form, eligiblity and CAP Round process for Maharashtra Pharmacy Admission 2016 on this page.
Maharashtra Pharmacy Admission 2016
Candidates seeking admission to first year of Pharmacy and Direct Second year of Pharmacy are required to appear for Maharashtra Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) conducted by Director, Technical Education, Mumbai (DTE).
Latest Update – DTE MAH Pharmacy 2016 CAP Round II Allotment has been announced. Check below.
Schedule of Activities for Admission to First Year of Under Graduate Technical Courses in B.Pharmacy & Pharm.D for the Academic Year 2016-17 – Revised
|Events||First Date||Last Date|
|Online registration of application for admission through
computer connected to Internet on the website for
Maharashtra State/All India candidates.
|16 June 2016||22 June 2016|
|Documents verification, updating and confirmation of
Application Form for Admission in person at Facilitation Centre (FC)
|16 June 2016||22 June 2016 up to 5:00 PM|
|Display of the provisional merit lists on website.||23 June 2016|
|Submission of grievance, if any, at FC||24 June 2016||25 June 2016 up to 5:00 PM|
|Display of the final merit lists for all types of candidates on website.||28 June 2016|
|Display of Category wise Seat Distribution (Seat Matrix)
for CAP Round I.
|28 July 2016|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form for
CAP Round-I, II, III through candidates
Login by himself/herself through the website.
|08 July 2016||12 July 2016 up to 5:00 PM|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I||13 July 2016|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) for CAP Round I.||14 July 2016||18 July 2016 up to 5:00 PM|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II||19 July 2016|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) for CAP Round II||20 July 2016||23 July 2016 up to 5:00 PM|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-III||26 July 2016|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) for CAP Round III||27 July 2016||29 July 2016 up to 5:00 PM|
|Display of Vacant Seats for CAP Round-IV||30 July 2016|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of fresh Option Form
for CAP Round-IV through candidates
Login by himself/herself through the website
|31 July 2016||03 Aug 2016 up to 5:00 PM|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-IV||04 Aug 2016|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round IV||05 Aug 2016||08 Aug 2016 up to 5:00 PM|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission
by submitting required documents and
paying remaining fees, as per the Allotment.
|06 Aug 2016||09 Aug 2016|
Check the complete notice about DTE MAH Pharmacy 2016 CAP Round Schedule HERE
CAP Allotment – 2nd Round
Pharmacy CAP Round 2 allotment has been announced for admission to first year of undergraduate technical courses in B.Pharmacy & Pharm.D for the academic year 2016-17. Candidates have to enter their Application Id and DOB to check their allotment status. Direct link to check the Pharmacy CAP round 2 Allotment is also available on this page.
Check CAP Round 2 allotment Result here
Pharmacy CAP Registration
DTE MAH Pharmacy 2016 CAP Registration has been started. Candidates can register for DTE MAH Pharmacy 2016 and check the Seat Distribution for CAP Round-I on the official website or by the direct link given below.
- Registration Process is over…!!!
MAH Pharmacy 2016 Eligibility Criteria
First Year – Pharmacy
Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biotechnology or Biology and obtained at least 45% marks (at least 40% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the above subjects taken together ;
- Obtained Score in MHT-CET 2016.
Direct Second Year (Lateral Entry) – Pharmacy
For Maharashtra State Candidature Candidate and All India Candidature Candidate
- The Candidate should be an Indian National
- Passed Diploma Course in Pharmacy with at least 45% marks (at least 40% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) from an All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent.
These seats are allotted by the Competent Authority as per inter-se merit. For this purpose the Competent Authority shall invite applications, prepare a separate merit list for this category by following the same criteria as for Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates. In the event of non-availability of students in this category the same shall not be given to any other category of applicants.
Centralised Admission Procedure (CAP)
The Unaided Private Professional Educational Institution shall admit Candidates through the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) as referred in sub-section (3) of section 3 of the Act. The Government, Government Aided and University Department shall also admit the candidates through CAP. The stages of CAP shall be as stated below,-
- Display or Publishing of Information Brochure by the Competent Authority. The Information Brochure shall be published on the website of the Competent Authority and the hard copy shall also be provided to candidates on producing the original Hall Ticket of the MHT CET conducted by Competent Authority or at the time of purchasing the Application Kit for Admission.
- Filling Online Application Form by Candidate for participation in the Centralised Admission Process.
Allotment of seats by CAP Round I, II, III and IV
- All the CAP Rounds (CAP Round I, II, III and IV) shall be conducted by computerised allotment.
- In CAP Round I, II and III, the Stages I to III of rule 10 of these rules shall be executed.
- If the seat remains vacant due to non-allotment and non-reporting for admission, such seat will be considered for allotment in subsequent round.
- For the CAP Round-IV, the Stage-I to IX of rule 10 of these rules shall be executed.
- For First Year of Engineering and Technology Admissions, the Diploma candidates and Bachelor of Science candidates shall be considered for allotment only in stage IX of CAP round IV.
For more detail of Maharashtra Pharmacy Admission 2016 – Download Information Brochure.