Manipal University OTBS 2016 is the slot booking for Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) 2016. Candidates can book their test slot at Manipal OTBS 2016, which is open for MBBS, BDS, B.Tech, B.Pharm, and Pharm D and other courses if applicable. The Online Test Booking System (OTBS) is a web based test scheduling system that is done on first come first basis. Applicants can log in to complete the Slot Booking of MU OET 2016 for the program they have applied for. Instructions on how to book slot under this one time opportunity of Manipal University OTBS 2016 is also explained here.
- Slot Booking for MPT, MASLP, M.Pharm, Pharm D Post-Baccalaureate, M.Tech/ME has been started.
MU OET Slot Booking 2016
Once you are done with the registration, form filling and form submission procedure then begins the stage of getting your slot booked for taking MU OET 2016 on a particular day and time and at your preferred test centre. Candidates can book their slot at www.manipalotbs.com or from the direct link provided below.
MU OET Slot Booking 2016 – Click here to book your slot for MU OET 2016.
Please go through the given table wherein the schedule for booking the slot for a specific programme is individually highlighted.
Candidates who have applied will receive email & SMS from the Admission Office, to their registered email Ids & phone numbers regarding the booking for the Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MUOET). Candidates can book the date, time and venue of their choice for the Online Entrance Test.
Manipal OTBS 2016 opens for MBBS, BDS, B.Tech, B.Pharm, Pharm.D. & Other applicable courses
- To book your test slot, login to OTBS with your application number and password.
- In case of non-availability of slots in a centre of choice, you may choose to book a slot in an alternate centre.
- A slot once booked cannot be changed. Requests for change of test centre, date and slot will not be entertained under any circumstances.
How to book slot at Manipal OTBS?
Only if you are found to be eligible for Manipal University Online Entrance Test for the course, you will be able to book your slot. You will primarily be required to have the following while processing the slot booking.
- Application form copy
- Manipal OTBS password.
A demo for the Online Test Booking System (OTBS) will be published here a few days before the process is activated.
Kindly note that once your slot is booked, it cannot be changed under any circumstances. Therefore, be very careful in selecting appropriate date and time slot for your entrance exam.
MU OET 2016 Admit Card/ E-Hall Ticket
Having booked the schedule through the online test booking system, candidates will be getting an automatically generated e-hall ticket after 24 hours. The admit card for MU OET 2016 is a very important document and it needs to be carefully preserved.
On receipt of e-hall ticket, candidates are advised to check each and every particular minutely as it contains your e-hall ticket number, the programme you have applied for, address of the exam centre, and the date and time of your test.
If you come across any error in the e-hall ticket, immediately inform the same to the concerned authority. Candidates who have booked their slot through the online test booking system by the closing date for doing so for a particular course, will only be issued this e-hall ticket.
How to Download your MU OET 2016 Admit Card?
Candidates need to put in their application form number and online test booking password on a specific page to download their respective e-hall ticket. A copy of the admit card will also be sent to each candidate through e-mail.
Key Facts About E-Hall Ticket
- Manipal University will not be sending your e-hall ticket via post or fax.
- Candidates are advised to take two printouts of the e-hall ticket on A4 size paper, only.
- Candidates would be barred from entering the test centre if/she fail to produce his/her e-hall ticket at the entry gate.
- The admit card should not be tampered, defaced or distorted in any aspect.
- The e-hall ticket is also not transferable.
- The e-hall ticket must be preserved and produced at the time of counselling/admission.
Must Bring Items on the day of exam
On the test day, candidates are required to bring along with them the following items:
- Two copies of the e-hall ticket,
- One photocopy of the application form,
- For photo identification: Passport/Driving License/EC Voter ID card/IT PAN card or School/College photo-bearing ID card.
The various cities where the centres of online entrance test are located: