Manipal University OTBS 2017 is now open for slot booking, from 24, 2017. Through it, the candidates can do the MU OET 2017 Slot Booking and download admit card. The slot booking of MU OET 2017 can be done individually for each attempt of the exam. Also, the candidates will not be able to book slots for two attempts at once. To access the MU OET Slot Booking 2017 portal, candidates will have to submit the Application Number and Password. The opening and closing date for each exam of MU OET 2017 are different and can be checked from the table below. Also, the candidates can know the details of MU OET 2017 Slot Booking and more from the article below.
Very important slot bookings – Remember to do them!
MU OET Slot Booking 2017
|Courses||Slot Booking Date (I and II Attempt)||Exam Date (I and II Attempt)|
|B.Tech||24 Mar to 10 Apr 2017||24 Apr 2017 to 15 May 2017 and 17 May 2017|
|BA-Media-and-Communication||24 Mar to 15 Apr 2017||23, 30 April and 2, 7 May 2017|
|B.Com||—||10, 14, 17, 24 April and 5, 8 May 2017|
|B.Com Professional||—||10, 14, 17, 24 April and 5, 8 May 2017|
|BBA||24 Mar to 15 Apr 2017||23, 30 April and 2, 7 May 2017|
|Lateral B.Tech||13 May to 17 May 2017||24 May 2017 to 29 May 2017|
|MA Media & Communication||13 May to 17 May 2017||24 to 27 May 2017|
|MAF||—||20 Jun 2017|
|Master in Physiotherapy||13 May to 17 May 2017||20 May 2017 to 27 May 2017|
|Master of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology||13 May to 17 May 2017||20 May 2017 to 25 May 2017|
|PGDCC||13 May to 17 May 2017||20 Jun 2017
GD / PI : 04 Jul & 05 Jul 2017
|MCA||22 May to 25 May 2017||27 to 30 May 2017|
|ME Dual Degree||—||23 May 2017 to 14 Jun 2017|
|M.Tech/ME||23 May to 28 May 2017||02 Jun 2017 to 12 Jun 2017|
|MSc Postgraduate Degree||—||23 Jun 2017 & 26 Jun 2017|
|MSc Nursing||18 Apr to 20 Apr 2017||23 Apr & 25 Apr 2017|
|MPharm||13 May to 17 May 2017||20 May & 26 May 2017|
|Pharm.D||24 Mar to 10 Apr 2017||24 Apr 2017 to 15 May 2017 and 17 May 2017|
|DM||—||13 Jul 2017 to 16 Jul 2017.|
|M.Ch||—||13 Jul 2017 to 16 Jul 2017|
|B.Pharma||24 Mar to 10 Apr 2017||24 Apr 2017 to 15 May 2017 and 17 May 2017|
|Pharm D Post Baccalaureate||13 May to 17 May 2017||20 May & 26 May 2017|
|MFAF||13 May to 17 May 2017||24 May 2017 to 27 May 2017|
|MSc (Medical)||22 May to 25 May 2017||30 May 2017 to 03 Jun 2017|
|M.Sc Clinical Psychology||—||29 May 2017 to 30 May 2017|
|MPhil Clinical Psychology||22 May to 25 May 2017||29 May 2017 to 01 Jun 2017|
Once candidates are done with the registration, form filling and form submission procedure then begins the stage of slot booking for MU OET 2017. Candidates can book their slot at www.manipalotbs.com or from the direct link which is provided below as per schedule dates.
Manipal OTBS has become functional on March 24, 2017, at 2:00 pm for BTech, BPharm, PharmD, BA, and BBA courses. However, the server is a little slow due to which some candidates might face difficulty in accessing it and booking the slot.
What will be required during MU OET 2017 Slot Booking
Only the registered candidates will be able to book the slot because the application number is required to access it. Apart from that, the candidates will primarily require following while processing the slot booking.
- Application Number
- Manipal OTBS Password
How to Book Slot from Manipal OTBS?
The candidates need to follow the instructions below for doing the MU OET 2017 slot booking.
- First of all, on the due date, the candidates will have to access the OTBS link above.
- Then, the candidates will be required to enter MU OET Application Number and Password.
- Following it, the portal will open and the details about the candidates will be displayed.
- Check the details, read all the instructions and then click on ‘Book a Seat’ link.
- The candidates will have to select Test Name, City, Date, Test Centre Name. The
- Consequent to submitting the above details, the address of the test centre and MU OET slots available will appear automatically.
- Candidates then need to click on ‘Book’ link and confirm the booking.
- After the successful booking, the admit card of the exam will be generated.
MU OET 2017 Slot Booking for Second and Thrid Attempt
MU OET 2017 Second Attempt of Slot Booking – The second attempt of MU OET is for those candidates who are sure that their first attempt did not go well. These candidates have the chance to write the examination again. To appear in the second attempt, the candidates will have to book the slot on the day of the examination, 10:00 pm onwards. The dates for second attempt of MU OE 2017 are te same as that for the first attempt.
MU OET 2017 Thrid Attempt of Slot Boking for B.Tech/BPharm/PharmD – The third attempt to crack MU OET 2017 is only applicable for candidates of B.Tech/BPharm/PharmD. It will be held on May 17, 2017, and the slot booking for it can be done May 15 and 16, 2017.
Candidates should note that the booking process for both attempt second and third is the same as the first one.
Important Points to Note About MU OET Slot booking 2017
- Candidates who have applied will receive email & SMS from the Admission Office to their registered email Ids & phone numbers regarding the booking for the Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MUOET). Candidates can book the date, time and venue of their choice for the Online Entrance Test.
- Kindly note that once your slot is booked, it cannot be changed under any circumstances. Therefore, be very careful in selecting appropriate date and time slot for your entrance exam.
MU OET 2017 Admit Card/ E-Hall Ticket
24 hours after booking the slot of MU OET 2017 the admit card for it will be generated. A copy of it will be e-mailed to the candidates. However, it will also be available for download on the MU OET 2017 OTBS. The process to download MU OET Hall Ticket 2017 is as below:
- Access the OTBS link above.
- Enter Application Number and Password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button
- Check and download the Hall Ticket
- If a candidate comes across any error in the MU OET e-hall ticket 2017, immediately inform the same to the concerned authority.
The admit card for MU OET 2017 is a very important document and it needs to be carefully preserved. On receipt of e-hall ticket, candidates are advised to check each and every particular minutely as it contains your e-hall ticket number, the program you have applied for, the address of the exam centre, and the date and time of your test.
Must Bring Items on the day of exam
On the examination day along with the admit card candidates will also have to carry a photocopy of the application form and one ID proof.
- 2 copies of admit card
- 1 photocopy of the application form
- ID Proof – Passport/Driving License/EC Voter ID card/IT PAN card or School/College photo-bearing ID card
The list of MU OET Test Centres is give below: