MAT May 2015 Application Form
To appear in the MAT exam, candidate needs to register and apply online for the Management Aptitude Test using the MAT Application Form.
MAT May 2015 Application Form
The Management Aptitude Test May 2015 will be held on 3rd, and 9th May 2015 as offline and online exam. Registrations for the exam are expected to commence from the last week of Feb 2015.
Details regarding MAT MAY 2015 application form have been published by the All Indian Management Association. Given below is information regarding MAT exam application form submission. Candidates who are looking to apply for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) to be held in May 2015 can get here an idea of how to obtain application form, how to submit. Officially published final details regarding MAT Registration for MAY 2015 exam have been referred from.
Online Registration by Candidates for MAT May 2015
Application Fee: Rs 1200.
Before starting to fill up the MAT Application Form for May 2015 exam, keep ready with you the following details / documents / Information
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Demand Draft of requisite of Rs.1200/- drawn in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi in case making payment DD. Or Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details in case making online payment.
Apply Online – Click here to Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matmay15.
Application Status for MAT May 2015 – AIMA
All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on the following link.
Check your MAT February 2015 Application Status
Check Application Status for MAT Feb 2015 – Click here to check status.
Who can apply?
- Students who have completed their UG degree or are in the final year of the same can apply.
- Using the MAT Score, candidate needs to apply to separate management institutes. While doing so, one must first check their minimum percentage requirements.
- Eligibility criteria of separate management institutes must be checked by the candidate.
How to fill Online MAT 2015 Application Form?
- Click on the online application form link (available from third week of Feb).
- Enter personal details (Name, DOB, Email ID) to create account.
- Remember the login ID and password for future reference.
- Fill the form. Make sure that all details entered are correct and verifiable. Incorrect details may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Pay application fees online or enter Demand Draft Details.
- Check that all details have been filled. Submit and download the form.
- Take a print out of the MAT Application Form in an A4 sheet.
- Sign and attach photographs in space provided.
- Send the complete form with Demand Draft relevant documents to AIMA, New Delhi.
How to fill Offline MAT 2015 Application Form?
- Purchase MAT 2015 Application form from any of the AIMA nodal centres from second week of December.
- Cash payment of Rs 1200 or submission of DD needs to be done to purchase the form.
- Fill in all the details, signature, photograph.
- Attach relevant documents.
- Send the form to AIMA, New Delhi.
Important Dates for MAT 2015 Application Form
Dates regarding MAT MAY 2015 application form submission will be published shortly.
- Last Date For sale of Forms – 18 April 2015 (Saturday).
- Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi – 21 April 2015 (Tuesday).
- Last Date For Online Registration – 18 April 2015 (Saturday).
- Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi – 21 April 2015 (Tuesday).
MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee be refunded.