MAT December 2015 Application Form
To appear in the MAT exam, candidates need to register and apply online for the Management Aptitude Test using the MAT Application Form. Check here the details of MAT December 2015 online registration, application form and MAT exam schedule.
MAT December 2015 Application Form – Available
The Management Aptitude Test December 2015 will be held on 6th December 2015 and 12th December 2015 as offline and online exam. Application form is now available for MAT December 2015 and the last date for submission of filled in registration forms is 24th November 2015. Candidates can apply and also check application status for Dec 2015 MAT online through the link provided below.
Last Date for Applying for Computer Based Test under Option-1 is extended up to 1st December 2015.
All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website link: http://apps.aima.in/mat_reciept.aspx. Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee to be refunded.
Application Fee: Rs 1200.
Before starting to fill up the MAT Application Form for December 2015 exam, keep ready with you the following details / documents / Information
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Demand Draft of requisite of Rs.1200/- drawn in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi in case making payment DD. Or Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details in case making online payment.
How to Apply
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matdec15 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link. OR
Register online at website link http://apps.aima.in/matdec15 by making payment of Rs.1200/- through Net Banking.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link:http://apps.aima.in/matdec15 along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link OR
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA Or from AIMA, New Delhi.