MAT February 2015 Application Form
To appear in the MAT exam, candidate needs to register and apply online for the Management Aptitude Test using the MAT Application Form.
MAT February 2015 Application Form
The Management Aptitude Test February 2015 will be held on 1st February and 7th February as offline and online exam. Registrations for the exam have commenced from the third week of December 2014.
Online Registration by Candidates for MAT February 2015
Application Fee: Rs 1200.
Before starting to fill up the MAT Application Form for February 2015 exam, keep ready with you the following details / documents / Information
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Demand Draft of requisite of Rs.1200/- drawn in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi in case making payment DD. Or Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details in case making online payment.
Application Status for MAT Feb 2015
If the above window does not load, click here to check MAT February 2015 Application Form status.
Who can apply?
- Students who have completed their UG degree or are in the final year of the same can apply.
- Using the MAT Score, candidate needs to apply to separate management institutes. While doing so, one must first check their minimum percentage requirements.
- Eligibility criteria of separate management institutes must be checked by the candidate.
How to fill Online MAT February 2015 Application Form?
- Click on the online application form link (available from third week of December).
- Enter personal details (Name, DOB, Email ID) to create account.
- Remember the login ID and password for future reference.
- Fill the form. Make sure that all details entered are correct and verifiable. Incorrect details may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Pay application fees online or enter Demand Draft Details.
- Check that all details have been filled. Submit and download the form.
- Take a print out of the MAT Application Form in an A4 sheet.
- Sign and attach photographs in space provided.
- Send the complete form with Demand Draft relevant documents to AIMA, New Delhi.
How to fill Offline MAT February 2015 Application Form?
- Purchase MAT 2015 Application form from any of the AIMA nodal centres from second week of December.
- Cash payment of Rs 1200 or submission of DD needs to be done to purchase the form.
- Fill in all the details, signature, photograph.
- Attach relevant documents.
- Send the form to AIMA, New Delhi.
Important Dates for MAT December 2015 Application Form
- Last Date For sale of Forms – 17 January 2015 (Saturday).
- Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi – 19 January 2015 (Monday).
- Last Date For Online Registration – 17 January 2015 (Saturday).
- Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi – 19 January 2015 (Monday).
Application Status for MAT February 2015 – AIMA
All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on the following link.
Check your MAT February 2015 Application Status
Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee be refunded.