MAT Registration 2016 can be done by eligible candidates. Register and apply for MAT 2016, the Management Aptitude Test within form submission dates. MAT Application Form 2016 will be released for MAT September 2016 exam at www.aima.in. Candidates can create log in, fill the MAT application form, pay application fees and also check status of their forms as per the schedule. Registered candidates can download admit card for paper-based-test or computer-based-test. Get here complete details of MAT Application Form 2016 / MAT Registration 2016 such as how to apply, application fees, status and other details.
MAT Registration 2016 / MAT Application Form 2016
Application form for MAT September 2016 will released by AIMA. Candidates can register to appear for MAT Exam to be held in September 2016. To appear in the MAT exam, candidates need to register and apply online for the Management Aptitude Test using the MAT Application Form. Check here the details of MAT September 2016 online registration, application form and MAT exam schedule.
|Online Registration starts from||1st week of July 2016|
|Late Date for Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form||20 Aug 2016|
|Last Date for submission of completed printout of Registration
at AIMA, New Delhi
|23 Aug 2016|
|Paper based test||04 Sep 2016|
|Computer based test||10 Sep 2016|
MAT Application Form for September 2016 exam will be available online on the official website as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to read eligibility criteria and other details carefully before submitting the application form.
- Apply Online (Link will be available soon)
All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on official website link. Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee to be refunded.
Application Fee: Rs 1200/-.
Before starting to fill up the MAT Application Form for September 2016 exam, keep ready with you the following details / documents / Information
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Demand Draft of requisite of Rs.1200/- drawn in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi in case making payment DD. Or Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details in case making online payment.
How to Apply
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matsept16 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link. OR
- Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matsept16 by making payment of Rs.1200/- through Net Banking. Detailed procedure is given on the website link. OR
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matsept16 along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link OR
- Obtain OMR Registration Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from AIMA, New Delhi.
How To Fill MAT Online Application Form
Candidates are required to apply online through official website. Entries in the application form shall be required to be filled only in English.
Step 1 : Create Log In
- Visit the link for online application form and click on Option 1 and then clicking Fresh Candidate (Click here) to Create Log In.
- Fill the details to create Log In – name, email ID, date of birth. You must have a valid email ID for applying online.
- Press the Submit button. Once the information has been filled here, it will not be changed.
- The confirmation for the registration will also be sent on your email entered.
Note: Kindly note the Email-ID and Date of birth as filled by you will be used to login to the website to fill the online application form.
Keep the following documents ready
Before starting to fill up the on-line application, keep ready with you the following details / documents / Information.
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year).
- Personal details.
- Educational qualification details.
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB.
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB.
- Demand Draft of in case making payment DD, Or Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details in case making online payment.
Step 2: Enter details in the application form
Already Logged In Candidate to visit the website and login by first clicking Option 1 and then clicking Already Logged In Candidate(CLICK HERE) to Complete Process.
On clicking Already Logged In Candidate (Click Here) to Complete Process page will appear which will have buttons indication 4 actions which are to be completed for submission of online application form:
- Action1 : Fill Application
- Action 2 : Uploading image (Photograph and Signature)
- Action 3 : Make Payment
- Action 4 : Print Application
Action 1: Fill Application (Click on the button to fill application form)
- Fill the details on the online application form. Since your eligibility will be screened based on the information furnished by you, you are required to exercise sufficient care to correctly furnish the details of your Qualification, etc.
- While filling the application form online, please save the information by clicking the button SAVE.
- In case you wish to edit any information you can do that by log in again using Email-ID and Date of birth and after editing the information, make sure to save the information by clicking the button SAVE.
Step 3: Upload images
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background, and has no harsh shadows.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Also, ensure that both ears are visible in the picture. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should be not be more than 50 kb.
- Sign on white paper with Black ink pen and scan it.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page and ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb.
- Please note that this signature would appear on the Admit Card, and if it does not match the signature on the answer sheet at the time of the written test and at the time of Interview, the candidature will be cancelled.
- The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should not be more than 50 kb
Step 4: Pay application fees
There are two options available for payment of application fee as given below:
- Demand Draft
- Debit / Credit Card / NetBanking
NOTE: Once the payment has been made through Debit/Credit Card/Netbanking or Demand Draft; you will not be allowed to change/modify any information.