MGIMS PMT 2014 Application Form and download bank challan
Procedure for obtaining MGIMS PMT 2014 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission to M.B.B.S. course of MGIMS can obtain Prospectus and Application form
- Either by paying only Rs 4000 in cash at the Cash counter of Account Section in premises of Administrative Complex of KHS and MGIMS or by paying Rs. 4000 to State Bank of India through bank challan.
- If the candidate wants to submit the fee by bank challan he should click the link of the bank challan (given below), fill the information required and submit it.
- Candidate should mention full name address with pin code number on which the candidate wants to receive the prospectus & phone number for communication in the space provided on the challan form so that the prospectus can be sent to the given address.
- The candidate is required to take a printout of the saved copy in landscape on legal size paper and has to visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India for submission of the required charges.
- The Challan form is in three copies and the candidate has to send one original paid copy of the challan form to the “Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, 442102” by speed post.
The prospectus will be sent to the candidate on receipt of the copy of the challan stamped paid by the bank.
The Institute will not be responsible for delay/loss in transit of application form due to postal problem or incorrect address without pin code provided on the challan form by the applicant.
The cost of application form is same for all the candidates.
Fee once submitted for purchasing the prospectus will neither be carried forward to a future date nor refunded under any circumstances. Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn
Candidates should go through the Prospectus carefully for eligibility criteria, scheme, pattern of examination etc before contacting the Institute for any queries. Queries pertaining to eligibility and other issues will only be entertained if the information requested is not given in Prospectus.
Incomplete applications or applications not in accordance with instructions will not be considered and are liable to be rejected. The examination fee will not be refunded in such cases.
MGIMS PMT 2014 Bank Challan
- Click Here to download bank challan.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|mgims 2014 application form||fees challan||sevagram pmt exam 2014||BHU pmt application form||sevagram pmt|