MGIMS Wardha is issuing MGIMS PMT Application Form 2016. Candidates can get the application form of MGIMS PMT 2016 by paying application fee. This form is important for medical aspirants seeking MGIMS Wardha MBBS Admission 2016-2017.
MGIMS PMT 2016 Application Form and download bank challan
In order to appear in the MGIMS PMT 2016 entrance exam for MGIMS Wardha MBBS admission 2016-2017, you must fill and submit the MGIMS PMT 2016 application form. Along with the application form you will get prospectus containing detailed information on the institute and admission procedure.
Application and exam fee is Rs 5000. This can be paid in cash at the MGIMS Wardha office cash counter. Alternately you may download the bank challan here and remit the fee at any State Bank of India branch and get the application form there.
Download Bank challan – Click here to fill the challan form and download bank challan.
Instructions about obtaining the form – Click here to read and understand the procedure of obtaining MGIMS Wardha PMT 2016 Application Form.
The Prospectus & Form will be available till 4th March, 2016. The last date of receipt of filled up application is 18th March, 2016.
How to Apply
Mode 1 – From MGIMS Wardha
- Go to MGIMS Wardha (address and department to be published on 21st Dec 2015).
- Pay Rs 5000 in cash.
- Get the form and prospectus.
- Fill in the form and submit it.
Mode 2 – By e-challan
Go to the bank challan link given above. The page looks like the image illustrated below.
Fill the following information.
- Name of Candidate,
- Parents / Guardian Name,
- Date of Birth,
- SBI Branch Name,
- STD Code,
- Phone No,
- Mobile No.
Click on the submit button.
- You will get three copies of challan – Candidate Copy, Institute Copy, Bank Branch Copy.
- Go to nearest SBI bank branch and deposit the amount. Retain challan copies meant to be kept with you.
- Send one original paid copy of the challan form to the prescribed address.
Procedure for obtaining MGIMS PMT 2016 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission to M.B.B.S. course of MGIMS can obtain Prospectus and Application form
- Either by paying only Rs 5000 in cash at the Cash counter of Dean’s Office or by paying Rs. 5000 to State Bank of India through bank challan.
- If the candidate wants to submit the fee by bank challan he /she should click the link of the bank challan (given above), fill the information required and submit it.
- Candidate should mention full name address with pin code number on which the candidate wants to receive the prospectus & phone number for communication in the space provided on the challan form so that the prospectus can be sent to the given address.
- The candidate is required to take a printout of the saved copy in landscape on A4 size paper and has to visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India for submission of the required charges.
- The Challan form is in three copies and the candidate has to send one original paid copy of the challan form to the prescribed address.
The prospectus will be sent to the candidate on receipt of the copy of the challan stamped paid by the bank.
The Institute will not be responsible for delay/loss in transit of application form due to postal problem or incorrect address without pin code provided on the challan form by the applicant.
The cost of application form is same for all the candidates.
Fee once submitted for purchasing the prospectus will neither be carried forward to a future date nor refunded under any circumstances. Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn
Candidates should go through the Prospectus carefully for eligibility criteria, scheme, pattern of examination etc before contacting the Institute for any queries. Queries pertaining to eligibility and other issues will only be entertained if the information requested is not given in Prospectus.
Incomplete applications or applications not in accordance with instructions will not be considered and are liable to be rejected. The examination fee will not be refunded in such cases.
MGIMS PMT 2016 Bank Challan
- Link to download bank challan has been updated here.