MGIMS PMT 2014
Applications are invited on prescribed form for admission to MBBS course for academic year 2014-15. The candidates shall be selected as per their merit in the Entrance Examination conducted by MGIMS to be held on 20th April 2014 at Nagpur, Delhi, Hyderabad Mumbai, Varanasi & Kolkata. Those students who are going to appear in 10+2 Higher Secondary Board Examination in March / April 2014 are also eligible to appear in the competitive MGIMS PMT 2014 Entrance Examination.
In the entrance examination the paper of physics, chemistry and biology will have multiple choice questions, while that on gandhian thought will be of long and short answer type.
MGIMS PMT 2014 Quick Links
MGIMS PMT 2014 Eligibility
The candidate must attain 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission. The Candidate must have passed 12th standard examination under 10+2 system of Maharashtra State Higher Secondary Education Board or equivalent examination of any recognised Board or any Indian University with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually in each subject in first attempt. The candidate must have obtained minimum 50 percent marks (40 percent in the case of SC/ ST/ VJ/ NT/ OBC) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The admission is subject to any direction given by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, Hon’ble Bombay High Court, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and the Medical Council of India.
- The fee structure in MGIMS is as applicable to the Govt. Medical Colleges in Maharashtra State. The Institute does not have any paid seats.
- Please visit our website www.mgims.ac.in for updates.
- All admissions to MGIMS are strictly on Merit and therefore applicants are advised not to try and contact any outside agent or the college authorities / Personnel for seeking admission.
MGIMS PMT 2014 Seats
- Total seats available for admission are 100
- The permission for admitting 100 students has been given by Medical Council of India vide their letter no.- MCI-NO.37(1-47)(UG)/2013-Med/15143 dated 20/06/13 for academic year 2013-2014. The admissions on the increased seats for the year 2014-15 are subject to the renewal of permission from Medical Council of India.
MGIMS PMT Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject||No of Q||Marks||Negative Marks||Duration|
|1||Physics||60||1*60=60||NIL||3 hours(180 minutes)|
|Total in Paper 1||–||180||180||–||–|
|2||Gandhian Thought||–||60||–||3 hours(180 minutes)|
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|mgims||mgims wardha||wardha pmt 2014||wardha pmt 2014 application form||wardha 2014|