MGM CET 2016 Application Form has released by MGMUHS, MGM Institute of Health Sciences. Application form of MGM CET 2016 has to be filled and submitted by candidates who wish to appear in the medical entrance exam for MBBS admission 2016-2017 in the Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences, MGM Medical College in Navi Mumbai and Aurangabad. After submitting MGM CET Application form 2016, candidate can download admit card or hall ticket for the exam, issued by MGMUHS.
|Availability of online application form||07 Mar 2016|
|Last date for submission of online application form||07 May 2016|
|Last date for submission of SBI Challan||11 May 2016|
|Admit cards available online||14 May 2016|
MGM CET 2016 Application Form
The application form of MGM CET 2016 is available from the official website. Last date to apply should be noted, and it is advised that candidate avoids last minute rush and submits the form soon. Eligible & interested candidates may also fill the online application form through the direct “Apply Online” link, which is given below.
Before proceeding to fill the form, download information brochure and go through eligibility criteria. Details of how to fill MGM CET Application Form 2016 is given here for your reference. Candidates desirous to seek admission to MBBS course shall have to apply in the mode prescribed to appear in MGM CET 2016.
- The application cum examination fee for MGM CET 2016 is Rs 4500/-.
Some documents that will be asked to be uploaded included scanned photograph and signature.
- The standard 3.5 x 4.5 cm passport size photograph.
- Size of scanned photograph (.jpeg / .jpg) was asked to be within 35 kb.
- Size of scanned signature (.jpeg / .jpg) was asked to be within 30 kb.
How to fill MGM CET Application Form 2016?
- Apply Online for MGM UG CET – 2016′ Link is available on website www.mgmuhs.com. Click on the above Link.
- Application form link will be displayed. Click on Application form link.
- Instructions page will be displayed. Carefully read the Instructions for filling online form. After reading Instructions, click next button to go to actual Online Application form.
- Fill all the entries in application form and upload scanned photograph and signature.
Course, centre, campus and Personal Information
- Examination Centre for MGM CET,
- Preferred Medical College Location,
- Name of the Candidate,
- Father Name,
- Mother Name,
- Date Of Birth.
- Local Address,
- Permanent Address,
- Mobile No.,
- Email Address.
SSC/10th and HSC / 12th
- Month of Exam,
- Year of Exam,
- % marks Obtained,
- Seat No.
Photograph and Signature
- Upload Photo of jpg format and maximum size 35 KB,
- Upload Sign of jpg format and maximum size 30 KB.
Log In Details
Enter a password, and agree to the declaration.
After you click on submit button.
- System will validate required fields before allowing him / her to submission.
- Eligible Candidate will be able to submit the form. There is provision to make changes in the Application Form before Click on Submit Button. Candidate should verify the Correctness of entries made in application form. There is no provision to make changes in the application form once Submit Button is clicked.
- After submission of form Bank Challan will be displayed in two parts.
- Unique Application No. (Username) along with details of nonrefundable required fee will be available on challan and same details will be mailed to the Candidate on his given E-mail ID.
- Candidate should take printout of Bank Challan. With this Challan pay the required fee in any Branch of State Bank of India on Second Working Day on-words, from the day of Printing Challan and obtain your copy of Challan indicating Journal ID/Transaction ID.
- Click on ‘Log In’ Link to verify the Application Form.
- Candidate should login with Application No. (User Name) and his/her unique Password to download the printout of Application Form. Candidate has to preserve the downloaded printout of Application Form for subsequent use.