MH CET 2014 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully applied for the MH CET 2014 can download their admit card online here.
The Admit Cards will be downloaded from www.mhcet2014.co.in website after login during 28/04/2014 to 08/05/2014. Candidate has to appear for examination with downloaded Admit Card and any Photo ID proof (School / College Identity Card, Pass port). Issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the MH CET 2014 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission to health Science Courses.
Your MH CET 2014 Admit Card will be available for download from 28/04/2014 onwards.
MH CET 2014 Log In to Download Admit Card
While filling online application form, the candidate is prompted to enter his/her valid email id, mobile No. and a password on the first login. All these three must be carefully noted and retained by the candidate for all future correspondence with MHCET Office, downloading MHCET Admit card etc.
Generation of MH CET 2014 Admit Card: Candidate should visit website “www.mhcet2014.co.in” any time between 28th April 2014 and 08th May 2014 and take a print out of the same where candidate’s MHCET 2014 Roll No., the address of the Examination centre will be mentioned.
Material to be brought to examination hall : MH CET 2014 Admit Card, School and College identity Card, application form and / or challan printouts, valid Photo ID proof, Black Ball Point Pen and Card / Clip Board.
- Once you finish your registration for MHCET 2014 you shall be provided with a unique MHCET 2014 Registration No.& password.
- Please note that emails to candidate and Login on “www.mhcet2014.co.in” (Accessed by MHCET Registration No.& password ) will be the standard mode of communication.
- The email address that you enter in the registration form will be treated as your primary email address and all communications will also be sent to the same.
- Please ensure that you provide a valid email address.
- Please ensure that you use your personal email address only as your primary email address in the application.
- Please add ‘[email protected]’, as trusted sources in the anti-Spam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails or they will get delivered to your Spam/junk folder.
- Please access your emails regularly and ensure that your inbox is accessible.
- Please note that the MHCET Registration No. and password gives you an individual login on “www.mhcet2014.co.in”