MH CET 2015 Application Form must be filled to appear in the entrance exam. Application form of MH CET 2015 is issued by DMER Maharashtra for the MBBS / BDS and other medical courses common entrance test. The Government of Maharashtra will conduct MH CET 2015 and make available the forms for candidates. To apply for MH CET, candidates must visit the official website www.dmer.org and follow the instructions detailed. To ensure that candidates can easily fill the form and submit the same, complete details of how to fill MH CET 2015 application form is given here.
MH CET 2015 Application Form
Candidates are requested to note that DMER has insofar only published the official notification for MH CET 2015. Details of how to apply and fees are given below is as per last year’s brochure. You can refer to it to get an idea of the process of applying for the exam. As soon as the official information brochure / prospectus of MH CET 2015 is published, information shall be updated here.
Last year the MH CET application fee was as follows.
|Open category||Rs 800|
|Reserved category||Rs 600|
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, as per course, must apply for the exam.
Instructions to fill MH CET 2015 Application Form
How to apply for MH CET 2015 will be announced soon. Given below is last year’s procedure as instructed by DMER in MH CET’s last year information brochure. Refer to it to get a fair idea of the form filling and submission process. This section will be updated in a short while.
Step 1 - Register online for MH CET 2015
In order to register online for MHCET, visit the website (link to be available soon) and click MH CET Registration.
The registration page for MH CET 2015 should open up. Enter all the details as asked in the form.
Step 2 - Upload documents
Last year, candidates were asked to upload soft copy of colored passport size photograph and signature.
- Photograph and signatures must be scanned (digital) copy of recent colour photograph and candidate’s signature.
- Maximum file size of each should be 50 KB per file.
- Photograph and Signature must be in jpeg format.
Step 3 - Complete the MH CET 2015 Application Form
- You will be prompted to enter valid email id, mobile No. and a password on the first login. All these three must be carefully noted and retained by the candidate for all future correspondence with MHCET Office, downloading MHCET Admit card.
- Enter education details.
- Download Bank Challan (if bank challan mode of payment is available) and take it to the designated bank. Make necessary payment of application fee + transaction charges as applicable. Visit MH CET Application Form online again and log in using registration no and password after 24 hours of making the payment and confirm if the Bank transaction ID No. and date of payment have been updated.
- Download confirmation page
The candidate is advised to keep a copy of the Bank challan, MH CET 2015 Registration Confirmation Page printout and note the MHCET Registration No. and password for all future correspondence with MHCET Office.
Certificates Required For MH CET Application Form
Last year, no original certificates or their attested photocopies were required to be submitted along with online application form. However, the following certificates in original and their attested photocopies were to be submitted for scrutiny at the time of filling the preference form, as well as at the time of admission.
- School / College Identity Card, Admit Card and Mark sheet of MH CET 2015 Examination.
- Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for issue of such certificate)/valid Indian Passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’.
- Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Tehsildar.
- SSC i.e. 10th Standard or equivalent examination certificate, school leaving certificate or Birth certificate indicating name of the candidate (for DOB) and SSC Statement of Marks.
- HSC i.e. 12th Standard or equivalent examination Statement of Marks
- Medical fitness certificate.
If applicable following certificates.
- Constitutional reservation claim. (Annexure-B)
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate (CVC)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for VJ/DT (v), NT (c), NT (d), NT (M), SBC & OBC) valid upto 31/3/2015. (Annexure – H)
- Specified Reservation Claim
- Defence Category Claim (Annexure-C)
- Person with Disability Claim (PH) (Annexure-D)
- MKB Claim (Annexure-E)
- HA Claim (Annexure-F)
- Additional Weightage Claim (Annexure-G)
- Hyderabad/Goa Liberation (HGL)
- Freedom Fighter (FF)
- National Cadet Corps (NCC).
This page is being updated regularly for information regarding MH CET 2015. Candidates may check the page again to know updated details of MH CET 2015 Application Form.