MH CET 2015 Application Form must be filled to appear in the entrance exam. Application form of MH CET 2015 is issued by DMER Maharashtra for the MBBS / BDS and other medical courses common entrance test. The Government of Maharashtra will conduct MH CET 2015 and make available the forms for candidates. To apply for MH CET, candidates must visit the official website www.dmer.org and follow the instructions detailed. To ensure that candidates can easily fill the form and submit the same, complete details of how to fill MH CET 2015 application form is given here.
MH CET 2015 Application Form
The information brochure of MH-CET 2015 regarding eligibility and detailed procedure for filling up online application form is available from 05/03/2015.
MH CET Result 2015
Candidates are requested to note that DMER has insofar published the official notification for MH CET 2015 and other details relevant for form filling. Details of how to apply and fees are given below for your reference. You can refer to it to get an idea of the process of applying for the exam. It is advised that you read the official information brochure / prospectus of MH CET 2015 before applying.
This year the MH CET application fee is as follows.
|General/Foreign National candidates||Rs 860|
|Reserved Category candidates||Rs 660|
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, as per course, must apply for the exam.
Apply online – Click here for MH CET 2015 registration. You will be required to enter name, category, date of birth, educational qualifications, and contact information.
Student Login – Click here to log in for MH CET application form 2015. You will be required to enter application number, password, and security key to log in.
Forgot Password – Click here to retrieve password for your application form of MH CET 2015. You will have to enter application number, date of birth and mother’s first name to get your password.
MKB Reservation List – Click here for Maharashtra – Karnataka Disputed Border Area (MKB) Reservation List.
Last date for application for of MH CET 2015 to be submitted online is March 24, 2015. Last date to pay application fee in banks is March 26, 2015.
MH CET Admit Card 2015 shall be issued to applicants. Click here to download admit card of MHCET 2015, and know more about the hall tickets.
Instructions to fill MH CET 2015 Application Form
How to apply for MH CET 2015 has been described in the relevant pages at www.mhcet-exams.co.in and described here also for your reference. Given below is procedure as instructed by DMER in MH CET’s website. Refer to it to get a fair idea of the form filling and submission process.
Step 1 – Register online for MH CET 2015
In order to register online for MHCET, visit the website http://mhcet-exams.co.in and click MH CET Registration.
The registration page for MH CET 2015 should open up. Read the instructions carefully and click on the link that says Apply Now. Enter all the details as asked in the form.
MH CET Details
Declaration by candidate
At the end of this step, you will receive an email containing Registration ID. For future login, the registration ID and password shall be required.
Step 2 – Confirm and proceed
The next screen shows information filled in so far. Check that everything is correct. If any mistake needs to be corrected in the MH CET 2015 application form, edit the details at this stage.
When all is done, click on Upload Photograph and Signature to proceed to next step.
Step 3 – Upload documents
Candidate needs to now upload soft copy of colored passport size photograph and signature. File size of each of the Photograph and Signature should not be more than 50 KB per file. The online application system will not allow to upload files larger than 50 KB.
For Uploading photograph
- Take your recent colour passport size photograph digitally. The picture should be taken against a light/white background. In case the face on the photograph is not clear , your application is liable to be rejected.
- File size of the Photograph should not be more than 50 KB per file, otherwise it will not be allowed by the System to upload.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the passport size photograph in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor.
- Please ensure that only the full face portion is cropped and not the entire photograph.
For Uploading Signature
- The candidate himself/herself should sign( no capital letters) on a white paper with a black ink pen.
- Scan the signature in 200 dpi( dots per inch) scanner resolution settings and the file size should be less than 50 KB in jpeg format.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the signature in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor. Please ensure that only the signature portion is cropped and not the entire A4 paper on which you have signed.
Click Submit to confirm, or Reload to change the images.
Step 4 – Bank Challan
Generate bank challan – After images have been uploaded, you can now download the bank challan. Take a print out of the challan and go to the SBI branch within 48 hours of generation of challan.
- Please note that you must end the session properly by clicking on LOGOUT.
- After payment in the bank, log in to portal after 24 hours by entering registration ID and password. Confirm your payment details for MH CET application form 2015 fees.
- On making the payment in cash, the bank will enter the date of payment, Journal No/Bank Transaction ID, Branch Name & Code and put a bank seal on each part of the bank challan. The bank will retain the Bank’s copy of the bank challan with them and return the rest of the bank challan to the candidate.
Step 5 – Complete the MH CET 2015 Application Form
- After 24 hours of payment of fees, candidate must log in to the MH CET application form 2015.
- Confirm payment details.
- Download the MHCET Registration Confirmation Page.
Save and print the same for future reference. You are not required to send this to MHCET office.
The candidate is advised to keep a copy of the Bank challan, MH CET 2015 Registration Confirmation Page printout and note the MHCET Registration No. and password for all future correspondence with MHCET Office.
Important Notes Regarding MHCET 2015 Application Form
Once you finish your registration for MHCET 2015 you shall be provided with a unique MHCET 2015 Registration No. & password.
- Please note that emails to candidate and Login on www.mhcet-exams.co.in (Accessed by MHCET Registration No. & password ) will be the standard mode of communication.
- The email address that you enter in the registration form will be treated as your primary email address and all communications will also be sent to the same.
- Please ensure that you provide a valid email address.
- Please ensure that you use your personal email address only as your primary email address in the application.
- Please add [email protected], as trusted sources in the anti-Spam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails or they will get delivered to your Spam/junk folder.
- Please access your emails regularly and ensure that your inbox is accessible.
- Please note that the MHCET Registration No. and password gives you an individual login on www.mhcet-exams.co.in and on frequent intervals, you need to check for mails from MHCET.
Note : If you do not receive the confirmation message within 24 hours of Registering, please check your spam/junk folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If you are unable to locate the email, please write to [email protected] citing your primary email id or call us up on 0120-4055011 between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on all working days. Students should note that it will be compulsory for them to bring the downloaded admit card, application form & challan printouts /valid Photo ID proof for identity verification on the day of examination.
Certificates Required For MH CET Application Form
No original certificates or their attested photocopies are required to be submitted along with online application form. However, the following certificates in original and their attested photocopies are expected to be required at the time of filling the preference form, as well as at the time of admission.
- School / College Identity Card, Admit Card and Mark sheet of MH CET 2015 Examination.
- Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for issue of such certificate)/valid Indian Passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’.
- Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Tehsildar.
- SSC i.e. 10th Standard or equivalent examination certificate, school leaving certificate or Birth certificate indicating name of the candidate (for DOB) and SSC Statement of Marks.
- HSC i.e. 12th Standard or equivalent examination Statement of Marks
- Medical fitness certificate.
If applicable following certificates.
- Constitutional reservation claim. (Annexure-B)
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate (CVC)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for VJ/DT (v), NT (c), NT (d), NT (M), SBC & OBC) valid upto 31/3/2015. (Annexure – H)
- Specified Reservation Claim
- Defence Category Claim (Annexure-C)
- Person with Disability Claim (PH) (Annexure-D)
- MKB Claim (Annexure-E)
- HA Claim (Annexure-F)
- Additional Weightage Claim (Annexure-G)
- Hyderabad/Goa Liberation (HGL)
- Freedom Fighter (FF)
- National Cadet Corps (NCC).
This page is being updated regularly for information regarding MH CET 2015. Candidates may check the page again to know updated details of MH CET 2015 Application Form.