MH CET 2014 Application Form
Apply Online for MH CET 2014 for MBBS, BDS and other UG Medical and Health Science courses.
MH CET 2014 Application Form Procedure for Registration for payment through State Bank of India branches
A candidate has to first register for MHCET 2014 at www.mhcet2014.co.in and only then he / she can make the payment at any of the branches of SBI.
- MHCET 2014 Registration: In order to register online for MHCET, the candidate has to visit the website www.mhcet2014.co.in and click MHCET 2014 Registration. The MHCET2014 Registration page opens up wherein he/she has to fill-in the online form. The information to be provided includes personal details and uploading of your recent colour passport photograph and signature.
- Complete Form
- The candidate will be prompted to enter his/her valid email id, mobile No. and a password on the first login. All these three must be carefully noted and retained by the candidate for all future correspondence with MHCET Office, downloading MHCET Admit card etc. at www.mhcet2014.co.in.
- The candidate continues and completes his/ her education details.
- Download MHCET2014 Bank Challan: Next, the candidate has to download and print the MHCET bank challan on an A4 size paper on a single page.
- Please adjust your printer settings suitably to take the print on an A4 size paper.
- The bank challan will have the MHCET2014 Registration No., Name of the Candidate, Date of Birthand date of registration, printed on it.
- The printed bank challan is in two parts. You have to take this bank challan to the SBI branch.
- Go to State Bank of India (SBI) Branch
- The candidate has to take this printed MHCET Bank challan to any of the SBI branches (https://www.sbi.co.in/corporate/branchlocator.htm) to make the payment after 48 hrs of registration.
- On tendering Rs 800.00 + Rs 60.00 Bank Commission for Open Candidates and Rs 600.00 + Rs 60.00 Bank Commission for Reservation Category Candidates. This amount is not refundable (being MHCET fees) .
- On making the payment in cash, the bank will enter the date of payment, Journal No/Bank Transaction ID, Branch Name and Code and put a bank seal on each part of the bank challan.
- The bank will retain the Bank’s copy of the bank challan with them and return the rest of the bank challan to the candidate. The said amount is not refundable.
- Complete Form:
- The candidate then needs to visit www.mhcet2014.co.in and log in MHCET2014 registration using his/her MHCET 2014 Registration No and password after 24 hours of making the payment and confirm if the Bank transaction ID No. and date of payment have been updated.
- If it has been, click on the generate MHCET Confirmation Page. A Confirmation Page will open up. Please save this and also take a print out of the same. This completes the Registration process.
Keeping a copy of MHCET 2014 Registration No. and Password: The candidate is advised to keep a copy of the Bank challan, MH CET2104 Registration Confirmation Page printout and note the MHCET Registration No. and password for all future correspondence with MHCET Office.
MH CET 2014 Application Form – Apply Online
LAST DATE TO APPLY ONLINE : 29 March 2014.
Last date for filling Online Application Form extended upto 29th March 2014 and Last date for submitting Application Fee extended upto 04th April 2014.
CERTIFICATES TO BE SUBMITTED WITH MH CET 2014 APPLICATION FORM
No original certificates or their attested photocopies are required to be submitted along with online application form. However, the following certificates in original and their attested photocopies must be submitted for scrutiny at the time of filling the preference form, as well as at the time of admission.
- School / College Identity Card, Admit Card and Mark sheet of MH-CET 2014 Examination.
- Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for issue of such certificate)/valid Indian Passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’.
- Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Tehsildar. (Please refer 4.7, 4.8 & Annexure “C” for exception.)
- SSC i.e. 10th Standard or equivalent examination certificate, school leaving certificate or Birth certificate indicating name of the candidate (for DOB) and SSC Statement of Marks.
- HSC i.e. 12th Standard or equivalent examination Statement of Marks
- Medical fitness certificate (Annexure-I)
If applicable following certificates.
- Constitutional reservation claim. (Annexure-B)
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate (CVC)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for VJ/DT (v), NT (c), NT (d), NT (M), SBC & OBC) valid upto 31/3/2015. (Annexure – H)
- Specified Reservation Claim
- Defence Category Claim (Annexure-C)
- Person with Disability Claim (PH) (Annexure-D)
- MKB Claim (Annexure-E)
- HA Claim (Annexure-F)
- Additional Weightage Claim (Annexure-G)
- Hyderabad/Goa Liberation (HGL)
- Freedom Fighter (FF)
- National Cadet Corps (NCC)
MH CET 2014 APPLICATION FORM CONFIRMATION MESSAGE
If you do not receive the confirmation message within 24 hours of Registering, please check your spam/junk folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If you are unable to locate the email, please write to [email protected] citing your primary email id or call us up on 0120-4055011 between 10.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m. on all working days. Students should note that it will be compulsory for them to bring the downloaded admit card, application form & challan printouts /valid Photo ID proof for identity verification on the day of examination.
MH CET 2014 Application Form – INSTRUCTIONS TO UPLOAD PHOTOGRAPHS AND SIGNATURES
- Please note that all the applicants are required to upload their scanned(digital) recent colour photograph and signature.
- The file size of each of the Photograph and Signature should not be more than 50 KB per file.
- The online application system will not allow to upload files larger than 50 KB.
- All Candidates have to upload his / her Photograph and Signature only in “Jpeg” format and file name of Photograph and signature should preferably be photo.jpeg and sign.jpeg respectively.
Instructions For Uploading photograph
- Take your recent colour passport size photograph digitally. The picture should be taken against a light/white background. In case the face on the photograph is not clear , your application is liable to be rejected
- File size of each of the Photograph should not be more than 50 KB per file, otherwise it will not be allowed by the System to upload.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the passport size photograph in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor.
- Please ensure that only the full face portion is cropped and not the entire photograph.
Instructions For Uploading Signature
- The candidate himself/herself should sign( no capital letters) on a white paper with a black ink pen.
- Scan the signature in 200 dpi( dots per inch) scanner resolution settings and the file size should be less than 50 kb in jpeg format.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the signature in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor. Please ensure that only the signature portion is cropped and not the entire A4 paper on which you have signed.
How to ensure that the Photograph and Signature are within 50 KB per file?
- Should you have a digital or scanned photograph and signature, please open the same in MS Paint by right clicking the photographs
- Press Ctrl + W ,a window will open which will have an option ‘resize by %’. Here enter anything between 10 to 50% and save the file with an extension .jpeg.
- Check for the size of the file in ‘properties’. If the file size is still higher than 50 KB, once again open in paint and resize it to bring it down to less than 50KB.
- Repeat this process till the file size is less than 50 KB.
IMPORTANT POINTS REGARDING MH CET 2014 APPLICATION FORM
- The facility of online submission of MH CET 2014 Application Form will be closed on 25/03/2014 at 04 pm. to avoid last minute rush, candidates are requested to submit the online application form well in advance without waiting for last date. The last date for submission of online application form will not be extended under any circumstances. After satisfactory submission of the online application form if payment is not made on or before 29/03/2014 in the bank, the candidates will not be eligible for this examination.
- The centre for examination will be allotted by the competent Authority and it will be in the district place where the candidate passed /appearing HSC / 12th equivalent examination. In the online application form the facility for the choice of examination centre is available only for those candidates who have either passed or are appearing for HSC/12th equivalent examination from outside the State of Maharashtra.
- The candidates desirous of claiming the constitutional and / or specified reservations must have claimed the same in the original application form of MH-CET 2014, failing which the claim
- You must end your session properly by clicking on LOGOUT button after completing the steps above.
- Login after 24 hours of making the payment for confirming your payment details in your profile and generate the MHCET Registration Confirmation Page. Save and Print the same for future reference. You are not required to send this to MHCET office will not be entertained subsequently. A candidate belonging to the backward class from Maharashtra state only, is eligible for claiming seat under reserved category. (Refer Annexure-B)
- An incomplete application form will be rejected. Application form sent by post/courier will be rejected. The candidate shall submit one and only one application form. In case, the candidate submits more than one application form, the last submitted online application form along with payment will be treated as valid.