MMU Mullana is conducting MMUCET 2016. Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) Mullana Common Entrance Test (CET) 2016 is looked forward to being organized for MBBS and BDS admission 2016-2017. Medical aspirants who want to get admission in the MM Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, and MM College of Dental Sciences and Research can get here complete details of MMUCET 2016 such as application form, admit card, result, eligibility, exam pattern, important dates. Students eligible for admission should apply for the entrance exam.
Around 150 seats in MBBS and 100 seats in BDS are to be offered on the basis of MMU Mullana MBBS Entrance Exam 2016.
Students who aspire to study MBBS / BDS in Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana-Ambala can determine their eligibility for admission and fill the MMUCET 2016 Application Form. Before the examination, the body will release MMUCET 2016 Admit Card to applicants. A candidate’s performance in the examination will be evaluated and reflect in his / her MMUCET 2016 Result. Based on merit, seats will be offered for MBBS and BDS admission.
MMUCET 2016 – MMU Mullana-Ambala
Details of MMUCET are described in brief here
Exam conducting body – Maharishi Markandeshwar University
Courses offered – MBBS, BDS
Admission through – Common Entrance Test
Examination cities – MMUCET 2016 will be held at Ambala, Chandigarh, Delhi, Jalandhar, Dehradun, Jaipur, Lucknow, Bhopal.
Latest – Now Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) has released the prospectus for MMUCET 2016. Candidates can check the complete details of Maharishi Markandeshwar University Common Entrance test (MMUCET) 2016 from this page given below.
Recently, Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) has released admission 2016-2017 prospectus in which it has been specified that a separate entrance exam will be held for MBBS and BDS admissions. Also the eligibility criteria has been published in this prospectus (same eligibility criteria points are given below in simpler terms, also read the brochure to know about eligibility in details).
Candidates should fulfil the following minimum conditions to become eligible for admission to MBBS / BDS program.
- Age limit – Candidate should be at least 17 years or more on 31 Dec 2016. The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation / Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination certificate.
- Educational qualification – Candidate should have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education, Haryana or an examination as equivalent with at least five subjects from recognized Board with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology taken together (45% in the case of candidates with Locomotive Disability) and must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually in the qualifying examination. He / she should have also passed in other subjects of +2 examination.
Cut Off Marks in MMU MBBS BDS Common Entrance Test 2016
- In order to qualify the exam, candidate should be placed in the merit list prepared in the MMUCET 2016 result by securing not less than 50% marks (45% in the case of candidates with locomotive disability of lower limbs).
The candidate must produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Medical Board constituted/approved by the Principal, M.M. Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana. The candidature of a candidate found medically unfit is liable to be cancelled. Any candidate who fails to attend the medical examination on the notified date is liable to forfeit the claim for admission and placement in the waiting list.
- The candidates passing qualifying examination from National Open School shall also be eligible provided they fulfil the eligibility conditions.
- Diploma in Pharmacy and Dressers Course are not equivalent to 10+2 for the purpose of admission to MBBS/BDS courses according to the rules of MM University.
- The candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test. But such candidates will have to submit the result of the qualifying examinations at the time of counselling failing which they will not be considered eligible for admission. Any candidate with compartment/re-appear in any subject in 10+2 examination will be considered for admission to MBBS/BDS course only if he/she passed in that subject on or before the counselling.
MMUCET Quick Links
Information Brochure (MMU CET) – Click here to download MMU CET brochure.
Information Brochure (MMU Admission 2016) – Click here to download MMU Admission 2016-2017 brochure.
|Last date to apply for the entrance exam||30 April 2016 upto 4:00 PM|
|Dispatch of MMUCET 2016 Admit Card||On or before 18 May 2016|
|Availability of Duplicate Admit Card from Admission Office at Mullana
(in case the original sent by Speed post/ Courier has not been received)
|26 May 2016 (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)|
|Date of entrance test||29 May 2016|
|Declaration of MMUCET 2016 Result||June 2016 (second week)|
Candidates who will be appearing the MMU Mullana-Ambala-Solan MBBS BDS entrance exam MMUCET should note down the important dates. During form submission it should be kept in mind that the MMUCET application form is submitted so as to reach / get submitted before the last date. Thereafter, the MMUCET admit card should be obtained (or downloaded) anytime from the date of availability to before the exam. It is important to arrive at the examination hall as per reporting time on the MMUCET exam date. Although exact date of MMUCET results declaration is not fixed, candidates can check the official website a few days after exam.
Examination pattern of MMU CET 2016 is given below.
|Subject||Number of questions|
- The paper shall carry a maximum of 360 marks (indicating that each question shall of 3 marks).
- Each question was MCQ.
- Negative marking: for each incorrect answer, one third marks will be deducted. So for wrong answers, one (1) mark will be to be discredited.
- Medium of test : English.
- Mode of exam : Pen and paper based.
MMUCET 2016 Application Form
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions, can fill and submit the application form of MMUCET 2016. Each applicant must submit only one form with correct details filled. Before filling the application form, it is advised that one familiarizes oneself with the details of exam and form filling by reading the information brochure. Adhere to the last date of receipt of form.
- A timeline will be fixed, and candidate should submit the MMUCET 2016 Application Form before the notified last date.
- It will be important to pay requisite application fees along with the application form.
MMUCET 2016 Admit Card
The admit cards will be sent by Speed post/ courier as per the schedule given above.
Candidates should note that the admit card is an enabling document that lets him / her appear for the exam.
Sometimes it is also referred to as the “hall ticket”, or “test admission ticket”. The document contains critical information such as examination date and time, examination center and venue address, candidate’s name and roll number, and other information relevant for the exam day.
The officially issued admit card should be kept safely. It should not be mutilated or tampered with in any way.
MMUCET 2016 Result
Candidate’s performance is evaluated on the basis of number of correct and incorrect answers marked in the exam.
Based on the marks obtained, candidates who appeared for the exam are placed in merit, taking into account whether they have obtained the minimum qualifying marks (50% or 45% for locomotor disabled candidates). The result of candidates, who qualify in the entrance test, together with the date of counselling is declared by the university at the official website mmumullana.org. Date of declaration of MMUCET 2016 Result is expected a few weeks after the exam.