MP B.Ed. Entrance Test Syllabus 2014
Part-1 : General Mental Ability
Reasoning, Seeing relationship, Analogies, Numerical ability and Spatial relationship, Odd man out, Number series, Letter series, Relationship through letters, numbers and figures, Code language, Hidden figures, Mathematical operations, Matching figures, Cube problems and Patterns of different kinds etc.
Part-2 : General Awareness
The focus will be limited to India and with special reference to Madhya Pradesh, except in the area of General Science.
- Indian History Indian Cultural Development, Historical events, History of Indian Independence (1857 to 1947), Development after 1947.
- Political Science Fundamental Duties and Rights, Important Provisions of Constitution regarding Education, Language, Cultural, National unity, Citizenship, Franchise, National Symbol and National Personalities, Parliament Assemblies.
- Economics Socio-economic Development, Population Perspectives, Gross National Product, Per Capita Income, Education Budget – State and Country, Planning Process, Agriculture, Rural Development, Industrial and Commercial Development, Indian Economy, Banking System, Employment Problem, Current Economic Events.
- Geography Natural Resources and Wealth, Environment and Ecology, Geographical features of Indian States.
- General Science Important Inventions and Inventors, Health and Hygiene, General Scientific Phenomenon.
- Current Affairs and Sports.
Part-3 : General English
- Simple and Compound Sentences
- Type of Clauses
- Transformation of Sentences
- Change of Voice and Narration
- Verb Structures
- Tag Questions
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Reading Comprehension – Comprehension of a passage containing about 300 words dealing with a subject of general nature followed by multiple choice questions.
Part-4 : Teaching Aptitude
Aptitude towards Children, Adaptability, Professional Information and Interest in Teaching Profession.