MP B.Ed. Entrance Test 2016 is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Vyapam also known as Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board for the admission to two-year Bachelor of Education course. Candidates who are interested for B.Ed programme must appear for MP B.Ed Entrance Test 2016. Candidates will be given admission based on their result in B.Ed Entrance test 2016. Candidates can check all the details of MP B.Ed 2016 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page.
Latest – MP B.Ed. Entrance Test Answer Keys 2016 is now available for download.
MP B.Ed. Entrance Test 2016
MP B.Ed Entrance Test registration process has been started now, candidates can register themselves at mponline.gov.in. Candidates who are seeking admission to Bachelor of Education course should fill and submit the application before the last date. Candidates who are appearing for MP B.Ed. Entrance Test 2016 should fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Schedule for MP B.Ed Entrance Test 2016 is given here.
|Online application form available at mponline.gov.in from||15 Feb 2016|
|Last date to apply online||15 Mar 2016|
|Online rectification starts||16 Feb 2016|
|Online rectification ends||18 Mar 2016|
|MP B.Ed. Entrance Exam date||24 Apr 2016|
MP B.Ed. Entrance Test Quick Link
- Application Form
- Admit Card
- Answer Key – Available!
- Previous Year Question Papers
Books recommended for MP B.Ed Entrance Exam preparation
|Madhya Pradesh B.Ed. Entrance Exam by Lal and Jain||Buy Online|
|Madhya Pradesh Pre B.Ed. Entrance Exam with Solved Paper (2nd Edition)||Buy Online|
|Madhya Pradesh Pre B.Ed. Entrance Exam with Solved Paper (3rd Edition)||Buy Online|
|Madhya Pradesh B.ed. Pravesh Pariksha (in Hindi)||Buy Online|
MP B.Ed. Entrance Test Eligibility
MP B.Ed. Entrance Test Paper Pattern
MP B.Ed Entrance Exam is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. MP B.Ed Entrance Exam Paper is 100 marks in total. Distribution of Questions and Marks Allotted is given below section wise.
|General Mental Ability||30||30|
|General Hindi and English||10+10||20|
MP B.Ed. Entrance Test Syllabus
Part-1 : General Mental Ability
Reasoning, Seeing relationship, Analogies, Numerical ability and Spatial relationship, Odd man out, Number series, Letter series, Relationship through letters, numbers and figures, Code language, Hidden figures, Mathematical operations, Matching figures, Cube problems and Patterns of different kinds etc.
Part-2 : General Awareness
The focus will be limited to India and with special reference to Madhya Pradesh, except in the area of General Science.
- Indian History : Indian Cultural Development, Historical events, History of Indian Independence (1857 to 1947), Development after 1947.
- Political Science : Fundamental Duties and Rights, Important Provisions of Constitution regarding Education, Language, Cultural, National unity, Citizenship, Franchise, National Symbol and National Personalities, Parliament Assemblies.
- Economics : Socio-economic Development, Population Perspectives, Gross National Product, Per Capita Income, Education Budget – State and Country, Planning Process, Agriculture, Rural Development, Industrial and Commercial Development, Indian Economy, Banking System, Employment Problem, Current Economic Events.
- Geography : Natural Resources and Wealth, Environment and Ecology, Geographical features of Indian States.
- General Science : Important Inventions and Inventors, Health and Hygiene, General Scientific Phenomenon.
- Current Affairs and Sports.
Part-3 : General English
- Simple and Compound Sentences
- Type of Clauses
- Transformation of Sentences
- Change of Voice and Narration
- Verb Structures
- Tag Questions
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Reading Comprehension – Comprehension of a passage containing about 300 words dealing with a subject of general nature followed by multiple choice questions.
Part-4 : Teaching Aptitude
Aptitude towards Children, Adaptability, Professional Information and Interest in Teaching Profession.
MP B.Ed. Entrance Test Seat Distribution