NATA Application Form 2015 is available online at www.nata.in. Application form of NATA 2015, the National Aptitude Test in Architecture, has to be filled by eligible candidates to appear in the architecture entrance exam being conducted by the Council of Architecture, India. Scheduling of test date and center by filling the application form of NATA 2015 is done on a first come first serve basis. Candidate may register early, and not wait for the last date to register for the test. Get here complete details of NATA application form 2015 such as how to apply, application fees and other details.
Date of availability of NATA 2015 application form is from March 30, 2015. The exam is being held from April 1, 2015. The last date for NATA would be August 21, 2015 subject to availability.
NATA Application Form 2015
The examination can be attempted by class 10 passed students, but admission in B.Arch is offered to those who have qualified class 12 with Mathematics as one subject, and obtained at least 50% marks.
- Step 1 – Go to the NATA 2015 Registration Form at www.nata.in. Enter all the details asked in the form correctly.
- Step 2 – Make payment of NATA fees of Rs 1250.00 (+ Processing Charges) using Net banking / Credit Cards / ICICI Isure Bank Challan.
- Step 3 – Download the Prefilled Registration form and procure the necessary registration documents.
- Step 4 – Select a Test Center (from the website) at a location convenient to the candidate.
When registering online, be sure that the spelling of the candidate’s name matches the name printed on the identification document(s) the candidate will present at the Test Center. If this information does not match, the candidate will not be permitted to appear in test and his / her test fee will be forfeited.
Apply for NATA 2015 – Click here to register as a new user. The link to apply online has been activated on 31st March, 2015.
Login – Click here to log in by entering email ID and password. Please note that email confirmation is necessary to log in.
Forgot Password – Click here to retrieve your password to log in to your NATA exam account. Enter email ID to get the password.
Check list of test centres – NATA Test Centers are grouped together by Regions.Candidates, at the time of filling the form, are required to select a Region and ANY ONE of the test centers in that region will be randomly allotted to candidate. This page allows you to view the available regions and test centers in different states. Test centers are getting activated till 15th April 2015 and will be added to this list as soon as they are activated. Students are advised to study this list carefully and identify the region where they want to give exam, before registering for NATA.
If candidate has already appeared in the exam once, obtained the test score, and thinks he / she can score better, it is possible to repeat NATA 2015.
- The National Aptitude Test in Architecture can be taken as many number of times as desired by the candidate. A new NATA Registration form / Application Form must be submitted separately for each attempt.
- The mark list will indicate the average of marks scored in last attempt and previous valid score.
- While seeking the repeat test appointment, one must declare the same (even if he / she has appeared in the previous year) while registering for NATA. If any candidate is found registering afresh despite earlier appearance for NATA, he/ she will forfeit his/her candidature, his/her all previous scores will be cancelled and he/she will be barred from appearing for NATA again.
How to decide test date while filling NATA Application Form 2015?
The scheduled dates of NATA 2015 are from 01-April-2015 to 25-May-2015, and 01-June-2015 to 21-August-2015. While the exam is being held in a long period of almost four months, it is strongly advised that you do not wait for the last moment to register for the exam. A few points to keep in mind while appearing for the exam are as follows.
- Other tests you will be appearing for – While NATA is the largest architecture entrance exam, you might be also appearing other papers like JEE Main (Paper 2), or state level, or college level exams. By now you must have already applied for those. While deciding a test date for NATA 2015, make sure you have a comfortable gap between NATA and the other exams.
- Availability of test date at the NATA 2015 test centre – If you are available for NATA only on a particular date (or range of dates) that a particular Test Centre is not able to give, you will have to register at any other Test Centre throughout India that is able to administer NATA on that date / time.
- There is no relation between test centre and institute of your choice for admission – Test centre location has no bearing on choice of admission and appearing at a particular center for the test does not imply that the candidate could be given any priority for admission to that institute.
The logical last date for giving NATA if you are seeking admission this year itself would ideally be 5 days before the last date for submitting application for admission under a particular Admission Authority. This varies from authority to authority.
If you have any queries regarding NATA Application Form 2015, please ask in comments below.