NATA Application Form 2017 will be available online at www.nata.in. Application form of NATA 2017, the National Aptitude Test in Architecture, has to be filled by eligible candidates to appear in the architecture entrance exam being conducted by the Council of Architecture, India. Scheduling of test date and center by filling the application form of NATA 2017 will be done on a first come first serve basis. Candidate may register early, and not wait for the last date to register for the test. Get here complete details of NATA application form 2017 such as how to apply, application fees and other details.
|Registration starts||Jan 2017 to Aug 2017|
NATA Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply online for NATA 2017 from the official webiste of NATA as per the schedule. Interested and Eligible candidates must apply online on or before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before going to apply online.
- Link will be available here…!!!
Application Fee (last year)
NATA Registration Fee – Rs. 1250/-
NATA 2017 Registration Form can be filled and submitted online at website http://www.nata.in by paying fees of requisite fee either through credit card / debit card / net banking or the candidate can generate the challan for depositing the payment through cash in any of the branches of the ICICI Bank all over India.
Candidate please note that details of NATA 2017 have not been officially announced yet. Details given on this page as per last year information and only for candidates references. As soon as NATA 2017 information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
The candidate shall be required to pay additional charges as “processing charges” for the following:-
- Domestic Credit Card:- 1.25% of the NATA Fee plus service tax as applicable
- Domestic Debit Card:- 0.75% of the NATA Fees plus service tax as applicable
- Domestic Multiple Bank Net Banking Payment Gateway:- Rs.15 per transaction
- Collection through PAN India ICICI Branches in cash (through challan) :- Rs.30 per transaction
How to Apply?
- NATA 2017 Registration form can filled and submitted online from this website by payment of NATA fees of Rs. 1250.00 (+ Processing Charges) using Netbanking / Credit Cards / ICICI Isure Bank Challan
- Download the Prefilled Registration form and procure the necessary registration documents.
- Select a Test Center / Region (from the website http://www.nata.in) at a location convenient to the candidate. Approach the Test center for Appointment for NATA Exam.
Instruction to Candidates
- Register well in advance. During the peak admission season Test Centers fill up quickly.
- Take the test as soon as possible to ensure that the candidate’s score card / Mark list are ready in time for submission to the admission authorities at the time of applying for admission.
- When registering online, be sure that the spelling of the candidate’s name matches the name printed on the identification document(s) the candidate will present at the Test Center. If this information does not match, the candidate will not be permitted to appear in test and his / her test fee will be forfeited.
- Information regarding Test Center availability is subject to change. The most current information regarding Test Centers and other registration information is available on the NATA website (http://www.nata.in).
If you have any queries regarding NATA Application Form, please ask in comments below.