NATA 2014 Application Form
The NATA 2014 application forms are available from 1 March 2014 onwards. Online registration for NATA 2014 has started
Please follow the steps given below to apply for NATA 2014.
- Apply online for NATA 2014 Registration form by payment of NATA fees of Rs. 1000.00 online.
- Fill up the Registration form and procure the necessary registration documents.
- Select a Test Center (from the website http://www.nata.in) at a location convenient to the candidate.
- Approach the Test Center with the filled up form and the documents.
- Select convenient date for appearing for NATA
- Request Test Center to register the candidate on the selected date.
- Procure Receipt cum Appointment voucher from the Test center
- Appear for NATA on the registered date
NATA 2014 Application Form
NATA 2014 Registration Form can be filled and submitted online by paying fees of Rs. 1000 either through credit card / debit card / net banking or the candidate can generate the challan for depositing the payment through cash in any of the branches of the ICICI Bank all over India.
The candidate shall be required to pay additional charges as “processing charges” to the Bank for the following:-
- Domestic Credit Card:- 1.25% of the NATA Fee plus service tax as applicable
- Domestic Debit Card:- 0.75% of the NATA Fees plus service tax as applicable
- Domestic Multiple Bank Net Banking Payment Gateway:- Rs.15 per transaction
- Collection through PAN India ICICI Branches in cash (through challan):- Rs.30 per transaction
- For International Credit Card / Debit Card the charges may apply as per the policy of the Bank.
NATA 2014 Application Form Registration Process
- The printout of the Registration Form submitted online should be taken by the applicant to test center where the applicant wishes to take appointment for Test.
- Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Register well in advance to get the candidate’s preferred test date.
- Approach the Test Center located at college / school of Architecture at a location convenient to the candidate with the filled up form and the documents listed below.
Documents required for NATA 2014 Application Form
- Std. X or equivalent exam marklist – attested copy.
- One recent passport size colour photograph, to be pasted on the registration form.
- Any valid document of identification bearing photograph and signature of the candidate – attested copy.
- Proof towards payment of NATA Fees (i.e. Online Payment or copy of the Challan).
- Valid email address. (In case you do not possess one, we suggest you to open email account on one of the free service providers such as yahoo, hotmail, rediffmail, gmail, etc. PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL YOUR PASSWORD TO ANY ONE.)
The Appointment voucher
- On submission of the copy of the NATA Form with the Test Centre for granting of appointment, an Appointment voucher will be issued to the candidate by the Test center.
- Once registered online for NATA, no corrections are possible. Candidate will have to apply afresh.
- The Appointment voucher also shows Candidate ID, Appointment Number and Exam Key. The Appointment Number and Exam Key are used by the candidate to log in at the time of the test.
- There are two counterfoils on the appointment voucher. The applicant has to sign the counterfoil in presence of the Hall supervisor at the time of the test, and hand over the same to him / her.
- Please do not sign the counterfoil in advance. Sign the counterfoil only when the hall supervisor asks you to. If the hall supervisor finds the counterfoil already signed he may disallow the candidate to proceed with the test and his candidature will get forfeited.
- The candidate will be required to sign the Test Center attendance register before and after the test session and any time the candidate leaves or enter the testing room.
- Insist on appointment voucher to be handed over to you. In case any test centre refuses issuing of appointment voucher or asks for any additional fees or puts in conditions of any sort, please report to Council of Architecture or its academic unit NIASA immediately by raising a ticket at NATA Help Desk http://support.nata.in
Important Things to Remember When Registering at NATA 2014 Application Form
- Register well in advance. During the peak admission season Test Centers fill up quickly.
- Take the test as soon as possible to ensure that the candidate’s score card / Mark list a r e ready in time f o r submission to the admission authorities at the time of applying for admission.
- When registering online, be sure that the spelling of the candidate’s name matches the name printed on the identification document(s) the candidate will present at the Test Center. If this information does not match, the candidate will not be permitted to appear in test and his / her test fee will be forfeited. See Identification Requirements.
- Information regarding Test Center availability is subject to change. The most current information regarding Test Centers and other registration information is available on the NATA website (http://www.nata.in).
CANCELLATION, RESCHEDULING THE TEST APPOINTMENT & REFUND
Appointment once scheduled cannot be cancelled or rescheduled. There will be no refund of NATA test fees under any conditions.