Download NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2016 to appear for the Joint Entrance Exam. Admit card of NCHMCT JEE 2016 is the hall ticket that indicates exact date and time of exam, examination center assigned to the candidate, and other unique details of the test taker. Only those candidates who had submitted the application form with fees on time will be getting the NCHCMT JEE Admit Card 2016.
Instructions given in this document, issued by the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, should be observed closely for the examination.
|Availability of Admit Cards|
|Written Examination (JEE 2016)||30th Apr 2016 (Saturday)|
|Timings of JEE 2016||1000 Hrs to 1300 Hrs (3 hours|
NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2016 – Released
NCHMCT JEE 2016 Admit Card has been issued for the Joint Entrance Examination. Admit card of NCHMCT JEE 2016 can be downloaded at the official website as per schedule. It is important to carry the hall tickets issued by National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) for NCHM JEE 2016 on the day of exam.
Download Here – If the above window does not load then, Click Here to download Admit Card.
The candidate shall have to download the admit card (in duplicate) from 21nd April 2016 onward. Candidate should carefully check the Admit Card for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, it should immediately be brought to the notice of the JEE CELL in the Council in writing through FAX at 0120-2402819 or email to [email protected] One copy of Admit Card duly attested by Gazetted Officer/Head of Institution last attended/Bank Manager of scheduled Bank/Area Post Master be deposited with invigilator for his/her signature and same be preserved & produced for appearing during Counselling while second copy of Admit Card is required to be retained at the examination centre.
Significance of NCHMCT JEE Admit Card
- After application form submission window closes, the exam conducting body receives all the filled in forms. Correctly filled forms with requisite fees are accepted and each such candidate is listed as a test taker.
- Such applicants are issued a unique document known as the NCHMCT JEE Admit Card which contains important details of the exam and that applicant.
- Details that are expected to contained in the NCHMCT JEE 2016 Admit Card are: Candidate name, Roll number, Examination center and its address, Date and time of exam, Instructions for the exam.
- In the past few years, this hall ticket has been issued online that could be downloaded by applicants by entering username and password. A similar method is expected to be deployed for the admit card of NCHMCT JEE 2016 as and when it is released.
How to download NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2016?
After the application form submission, a unique digit indicating the application form number is usually generated. This, along with other credentials unique to the applicant will be required to get the admit card.
It is anticipated that looking at the fact that making admit cards available online is more accessible to students compared to sending hall tickets by post, NCHMCT has issued admit cards online this year also. The steps to get the NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2016 is as follows.
- Go to the official website of National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination.
- Navigate to the link that refers to download of admit cards.
- Enter details asked on the page (application form number or name and date of birth).
- Download and print the JEE 2016 Admit Card issued by the Council.
Check the following information carefully in the hall ticket
- Your name,
- Your roll number,
- Examination center assigned,
- Date and time of exam, time of reporting for the exam.
- Photograph and signature (if they are on the admit card).
After downloading NCHMCT JEE Admit Card
Once you have downloaded the hall ticket, you have completed all pre-examination formalities. Now is the time to gear up your preparation for the exam or start revising. The test paper usually has questions divided among the following sections.
- Numerical ability and scientific aptitude,
- Reasoning and logical deduction,
- General knowledge and current affairs,
- English language,
- Aptitude for service sector.
Another action that can be taken after getting the admit card of NCHMCT JEE 2016 is to know the location of exam center. You will be assigned a test center where you must reach on or before time on the exam day. If you are not aware how to reach the location, check any online map to know its distance from your home, and possible routes to take. It is advised that you go visit the center once to know how to reach the venue on time on the day of exam.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Centers
The All India Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) will be held on 30th April 2016 from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. Candidates should report at examination venue 60 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
Applicants should choose any one Test Centre from the following 33 Test Centres for appearing in the Written Examination and indicate the same in the JEE Application Form in the appropriate column.
Change of Written Test Centre within a city will not be considered. Under exceptional circumstances, change of centre may be permitted if an application with valid reasons for the change of centre is received in the JEE Cell on or before 15th April 2016 along with non-refundable fees of Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of NCHMCT, payable at Delhi/NOIDA. The National Council for Hotel Management reserves the right to reject such request in case the test centre is not in a position to accommodate any extra candidate.
If you have any queries regarding NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2016 / Hall Ticket , please ask in the comments below.