NCHMCT JEE 2015 Admit Card is issued for the Joint Entrance Examination. Admit card of NCHMCT JEE 2015 can be downloaded at https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2015/ from April 18, 2015. It is important to carry the hall tickets issued by National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) for NCHM JEE 2015 on the day of exam.
NCHMCT JEE 2015 Admit Card
Admit Card is to be downloaded from www.nchm.nic.in or https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2015 from 18.04.2015 onwards. Admit Card shall not be sent by post to any candidate. Candidate must download the admit card (in duplicate) from 18.04.2015 onward.
Candidate should carefully check the Admit Card for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, it should immediately be brought to the notice of the JEE CELL in the Council in writing through FAX at 0120-2402819 or email to [email protected]
One copy of Admit Card duly attested by Gazetted Officer/Head of Institution last attended/Bank Manager of scheduled Bank/Area Post Master be deposited with invigilator for his/her signature and same be preserved & produced for appearing during Counselling while second copy of Admit Card is required to be retained at the examination centre.
Download NCHMCT JEE 2015 Admit Card
Please Enter Application Form No. OR Name & Date of Birth (in case Application Form No. is not available) to download Admit Card.
- Check the NCHMCT website and this page on or after 18 April 2015 (Saturday) for downloading Admit Card. Please note that no separate admit card will be issued through post.
- Registration Process will be completed only on receipt of duly completed Print Version of Online Application Form.
- Admit Card of only those candidates will be uploaded whose application form reaches: JEE Cell, National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, A-34, Institutional Area, Sector – 62, NOIDA (UP) – 201309 by 06 April 2015 (Monday) .
- Access individual Admit Card using NCHMCT Application Number (Auto-generated number given on Online Application Form).
- Take the printout of Admit Card from the above website link. Admit card will have the Roll Number and Test Centre Address. No separate Admit Card will be issued.
- Affix on the Admit Card two similar photographs already kept in self custody.
- Get the Photographs on the Admit Card attested by any Gazetted Officer or Head of the Institute / School from where the candidate has passed or is going to pass.
Produce NCHMCT JEE 2015 Admit Card duly completed at the test centre for appearing in the test. (Admit Card will be verified and signed by the Invigilator during the test. The Upper Half of the Admit Card will be collected by the Invigilator and the Lower Half will be handed over to the candidate.)
- Admission to first year of B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration program is strictly based on the All India Rank earned by the candidate.
- Ranks are strictly based on the marks obtained by the candidate in written examination. No group discussion or interviews are involved.
- Counselling involves checking of eligibility of candidates, verification of documents, depositing of counselling and other fee and opportunity for choice of Institutes as available at the time of his/her ranking. Candidates should give as many choices after careful evaluation of Institutes based on information available in their respective websites.
- Allotment of Institute shall be as per merit and choice of Institute exercised by the candidate.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.