Nirma University B.Tech Admission 2015
Admissions are open for Nirma University, Ahmedabad for Engineering (B.Tech) courses for session 2015-2016. Candidates must read the instructions and details regarding eligibility, dates and application form carefully before applying.
|Online Application form Submission Start date||4th May, 2015.|
|The last date of online application form submission||22th June, 2015, 5.00 PM.|
Nirma University B.Tech Admission 2015 Quick Links
B. Tech. Programmes offered
Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
|Sr. No.||Name of programme||Total Intake (Seats)|
|4||Electronics & Communications||42|
|7||Instrumentation & Control Engineering||21|
NIRMA University B.TECH Admission Procedure
The seats will be filled in by following manner:
|%age of seats||Admission through||Eligible Candidates|
|50%||ACPC||Gujarat Candidates, on basis of merit prepared by ACPC|
|35%||Nirma University, Institute of Technology||Indian Candidates (including Gujarat), on basis of merit prepared by ACPC|
|15%||Nirma University, Institute of Technology||NRI / NRI Sponsored candidates|
50% Seats of the total seats will be filled in by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), L.D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad. These seats shall be filled-in by the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the schools located in the State of Gujarat and shall be filled on the basis of the merit list prepared by the ACPC Candidate has to apply separately to ACPC, Government of Gujarat.
35 % of the total seats will be filled-in by Institute of Technology, Nirma University. These seats shall be filled from the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the schools located in India (including Gujarat State) and have appeared for JEE (Main) 2015 examination. Merit list for these seats shall be based on All India Rank of JEE (Main) 2015 .
15 % of the total seats (NRI/NRI sponsored) will be filled in by Institute of Technology, Nirma University. These NRI/NRI sponsored seats shall be filled-in by the candidates who have passed the Qualifying Examination from the schools located in India (including Gujarat State) or abroad. Criteria for filling these seats shall be as per the ACPC, GoG guidelines issued in this behalf from time to time.
The admission process is announced for 35% All India Seats (Open Category)
- Candidate should have appeared JEE (Main)-2015.
- Candidate must have passed 12th Science Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with the percentage of marks/Percentile as to be decided by the Government of Gujarat (GoG) under the rules of admission.
Mode of Admission
- These seats shall be filled-in by the candidate who has passed 12th Science Examination with above mentioned subjects from the school located in India (including Gujarat State) on the basis of all India Rank of JEE (Main)-2015.
- Online application form is available on the websites www.itnuadmission.com, www.nirmauni.ac.in and same should be filled with correct information (as per procedure listed) and make payment by net banking / credit card / debit card.
- Provisional merit list with detailed programme of counselling will be displayed at the office of the Institute and websites www.itnuadmission.com, www.nirmauni.ac.in time to time.
- Score card of JEE (Main)-2015 and H.S.C.E Mark Sheet(s) are need not to be sent.
- In case of Letter Grades / Performance Indices or Graded Point Average is awarded instead of percentage marks/percentile in qualifying examination, equivalence certificate from school authorities shall be required on the day of counselling of admission.
- Online counselling will be carried out for the admission to First Year B.Tech. Programme 2015. Allotted admission seat of the candidate will be confirmed only after successful payment of necessary fees <kink-fee structure> subject to verification of Eligibility and necessary documents. The candidate has to report within stipulated time as per the schedule at Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad along with following mentioned documents (original and two sets of photo copies) and two passport size photographs.
- S.S.C.E Mark Sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- H.S.C.E. Mark Sheet
- Score card of JEE (Main)-2015
- Admit Card of JEE (Main)-2015
- Equivalence Certificate (In case of Letter Grades / Performance Indices or Graded Point Average awarded in qualifying examination)
- Candidate is required to follow admission procedure and schedule declared time to time.
- After each round of counselling process, allotment information will be given to those candidates who have been allotted seats on registered email id and the mobile number using email and SMS, respectively. Candidate has to follow online process for viewing his / her allotment and choose appropriate option related to admission.
- Applicant shall remain present in person with all original documents for verification on the notified date.
- If applicant is unable to remain present in person, due to unavoidable circumstances, parent with authority letter from applicant will be permitted, provided the admission committee is satisfied for the genuineness about the applicant’s inability to remain present.
- If applicant does not remain present on the schedule date and time, his/ her candidature deemed to be cancelled
- If applicant has passed 12th Science examination from board other than Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board, he / she will be required to obtain the eligibility certificate from Nirma University for which he/she will be required pay 500/-.
Interpretation of Clauses
- In case of doubt in interpretation of any clause(s) or in dispute on any issue, the decision of the Chairman of the UG Admission Committee – 2015 shall be final.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Ahmedabad jurisdiction only.
Address for Correspondence
UG Admission Committee 2015
PG Building ,
Institute of Technology, NirmaUniversity,
Sarkhej – Gandhinagar Highway,
Ahmedabad – 382481
Admission Office (Direct): (02717) 241271, 079-30642583
Phone Number: (02717) 241911 -15
Fax: (02717) 241917
Email: [email protected]
If you have any queries regarding Nirma University B.Tech Admission 2015, please ask in comments below.