NSIT Admissions 2014 Online Registration
Counselling Fee has to be submitted before online registration. Click Here for NSIT Counselling Fee Details and other important counselling & admission procedure.
Online Registration facility will be available from 04.07.2014 to 12.07.2014.
The registration may be done as follows:
Having paid the counselling fee, the candidate should visit institute website or window given below where he is required to select the link “NEW REGISTRATION” displayed on the webpage and enter the following parameters correctly:-
- JEE(Main)-2014 Roll No.
- Application Form Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- 12th Class Pass Status
On successful verification of the above details by the system, another screen will be displayed. The Candidate is required to fill in his other details.
After successful registration, the candidate will get a confirmation message on the screen.
Immediately thereafter, the Candidate is required to fill in the choices of branches of B.E. Program of the Institute.
After successful registration, the following modules will be available on the website in the Candidate’s Login Account:
- Registration Details : Displays all details filled by the candidate.
- Choice of Courses : Displays available choices, option to fill the choices and the opted choices.
- Edit details : To edit Registration details till closing of registration.
- Change password : Candidate can change his password.
- Allotment Letter : Will be available only when a seat is allotted after declaration of result.
- It is in the interest of the Candidate to remember his password and keep it confidential to avoid misuse for which NSIT/NIC shall not be responsible in any manner.
- Candidate has to take the print-out of the registration form and get it attested either from the Principal of the School/College last attended or from a Gazetted Officer and submit the same at the time of counselling/admission in the Institute.
- After closing of registration, a Candidate has to take a “print-out” of the choices filled, self-attest it and submit it at the time of Counselling/admission in the Institute.
- The Edit option will not be available after closing of registration. No further editing will be permissible in the details submitted by the candidate, which will automatically freeze immediately after closing of registration.