Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) Admission 2014 for BE / B.Tech.
Admission to BE Programs in NSIT are to be conducted on basis of the rank obtained by candidates in JEE Main 2014. The JEE Main 2014 normalised score will be taken into account for NSIT Admissions 2014.
NSIT Admissions 2014 Important Dates
|Opening of Website||23.06. 2014|
|Opening of Online Registration, Choice filling and Counselling Fee submission||04.07.2014|
|Closing of Counselling Fee submission||10.07.2014 upto 5:00 P.M.|
|Closing of Online Registration & Choice filling||11.07.2014 upto 3:00 P.M.|
NSIT Admission 2014 Quick Links
NSIT Admission 2014 Important Information
Gap Year Affidavit is required if you have passed 12th class before 2014. Click Here for GAP Year Affidavit format
NSIT Admission 2014 Resources
NSIT Admission 2014 Other Important Information
Allotment of Seats: Besides other parameters, the allotment of seat to a registered eligible candidate in various phases/rounds, except for “Open House counselling cum Admission”, will be made on the basis of the choices filled-in by the candidate.
Result Declaration: On the date of result declaration, a candidate can take printout of provisional seat allotment letter (if a seat is allotted) after logging into his account on this website: http://www.nsit.nic.in.
Registration After Getting Admission
All the admitted candidates are required to report for registration in the Institute at 10:30AM on 1.8.2014. Following documents are required at the time of registration:
- Duly filled Registration form (Annexure-IV) for first semester.
- Two passport size photos and one stamp size photo.
- All original certificates above
- Original and self-attested copies of Admission Letter, Admission Fee Receipt
NSIT Admissions 2014 for Other Courses
- Established in 1983 as Delhi Institute of Technology (renamed as Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology in 1997) with an objective of meeting growing demand for manpower in the emerging areas of Engineering and Technology.
- An autonomous Institute fully funded by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Affiliated to the University of Delhi for UG, PG & Ph.D. programs.
- Beautifully landscaped fully residential campus in sprawling 145 acres of land complete with all facilities including Faculty & Staff residences, Hostels, Cooperative mess, Sports Complex, Banks, Post Office, Kiosks and other amenities.
- Over 750 Research papers published in International Journals and several hundred presented in National/International Conferences by its Faculty members.
- Faculty members acting as Editors/Associate Editors/Reviewers for over 100 International Journals.
- Emphasis on innovative R&D and Continuing Education Programs, Consultancy, Product Development and Technology Transfer.
- MoUs with over a dozen International Universities/Institutes/ Organizations.
- Ongoing joint R&D projects with several industries.
- Chain of advanced centres in all departments, fully functional Centre for Electronics Design and Technology actively involved in department of innovative projects.
- Establishment of ‘Science & Technology Park’ proposed in the campus.
- Institute has consistently been featuring prominently in various national level surveys conducted by reputed professional/ trade magazines, such as Dataquest, India Today etc.
- Institute’s efforts recognized by ISTE in 2002 with Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan National Award to NSIT for being an Engineering College having best overall performance in the field of Technical Education in the Country.
- NSIT was declared ‘Capital Pride’ by Govt. of NCT of Delhi through a half page advertisement in all National newspapers in 2003.
- Dataquest – IDC T-School survey has ranked NSIT 11th in the year 2010 and the Dataquest – CMR Survey has ranked NSIT 10th in the year 2011 among the Top 100 T-Schools of India.
- Placement record of the Institute is one of the best among the Engineering Colleges in the country. Dataquest – CMR Survey has ranked NSIT 5th in the year 2011 and the Dataquest – IDC survey has ranked NSIT 4th in the year 2010 in placement among top 100 T-Schools of India.
- Students have been consistently winning awards in various National and International Competitions.
- UG students accepted as summer interns in leading Universities abroad.
- Several NSIT students have scored 100 percentile in CAT/GRE.
- Students (B.E, M.Tech. & Ph.D) succeed in getting their research papers published in reputed International journals every year.
- Laboratories and academic environment are highly conducive for achieving excellence in education and research.
- Texas Instruments (TI) India established ‘TI centre for Embedded Product Design’ at NSIT campus in 2012.