The exam is being conducted by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences for PG Medical Degree and Diploma Courses admissions for the academic year 2014-15.
The NTRUHS PGMET 2014 exam is being re held on 27 April 2014. The detailed notification in this regard is given separately (Check Re-Examination Notification). All the candidates who have applied and were eligible for the previous exam, are also eligible for the re-examination. They need not apply again. Admit Card / Hall Ticket for the NTRUHS PGMET 2014 re-examination can be downloaded from 21 April 2014 onwards.
Other details and guidelines remain the same.
NTRUHS PGMET 2014 Quick Links
- Application Form
- Admit Card (Hall Ticket)
- Information Brochure
- Exam Pattern
- Answer Key
- Merit List, Result
- Re-Examination Notification
NTRUHS PGMET 2014 Important Dates
- Availability of online Application : From 18.01.2014 (Saturday) 01.00 PM To 28-01-2014 (Tuesday) 05.00PM
- Last date for submission of Printout of filled-in application : 31.01.2014 (Friday) upto 05-00 PM
- Cut off date for completion of : Service/ internship 31- 03- 2014
- Availability of Hall Tickets for download: 25-02-2014 (Tuesday) 10.00 AM to 28.02.2014 (Friday) 05.00 PM
- Date and Time of Entrance Test : On 02-03-2014 (SUNDAY) from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
- Release of Answer Key : 03-03-2014
- Last date for submitting : objections on key through E-Mail 04-03-2014 – 5 PM
- Display of corrected answers : 15-03-2014
- Release of results and display of : Merit list 16-03-2014
- Display of scanned image of candidates OMR Answer sheet Website : 16-03-2014 http//www.drntruhs.org
- Deadline for report of discrepancies : in self evaluation of OMR sheets, if any 18-03-2014
- Verification of discrepancies in evaluation : 20-03-2014
- Date of Commencement of : 1st Counseling Date will be notified later
- Commencement of Classes : 02.05.2014
- Closure of admission : 31.05.2014
NTRUHS PGMET 2014 Eligibility
- The candidate shall be an Indian National/ Person of Indian Origin (PIO)/Citizen of Indian origin card holders. Candidates who satisfy the local or Non-local status as per G.O.P.No.646 Education (W) Department, Dated 10-7-1979 only are eligible to appear for PG Medical Entrance Test. The Procedure indicated in the above G.O. P. for selection of candidates as amended in G.O.Ms.No.
- Higher Education (EC2) Dept., dated 18-05-2009 shall be followed.
- Must have studied MBBS in any one of the affiliated Medical Colleges of the University or in any Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Should have completed internship on or before 31-03-2014.
- In case of service candidates, Service rendered shall be calculated as on 31-03-2014.
- Must have registered with Medical Council and subject to the fulfillment of the conditions stipulated in Regulations 4 & 5.
- Candidates who are already studying P.G. Degree or Diploma course shall not be permitted to appear for Entrance Test unless they discontinue the course by remitting the bond amount and stipend drawn upto that date before submitting the application form. Such candidates shall have to submit a certificate issued by the Head of the Institution to that effect alongwith the application form in the proforma appended as Annexure-II of Inforamtion Brochure.
If a candidate is found to have submitted false information or concealed any relevant information regarding this matter, such a candidate is liable to be disqualified for admission and in case already admitted the admission will be cancelled. Further disciplinary action will be taken by the University against him/her.