Odisha DET 2014 Admit Card
Candidates must download the Odisha DET 2014 Admit Card / Hall Ticket online. You can either enter Name details (of candidate) and DOB, or Application Number and DOB to download the hall ticket. The examination hall shall be opened to the candidates half an hour before the examination commences. No candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall without a valid original/ duplicate admit card.
Click Here for Odisha 2nd DET Admit Card 2014
Download Odisha DET 2014 Admit Card.
Admit card will be available in the net on or before 13.05.2014.
HOW TO GET ODISHA DET 2014 ADMIT CARD
- Admit Card can be downloaded from the website : www.detodisha.nic.in.
- Information regarding the DET 2014 Roll No. and Examination Center may be sought online.
- A Duplicate Admit Card can also be obtained from the center superintendent on payment of Rs 20/- with an application written by the candidate and two (2) nos. attested recent photographs of the candidate identical with the photograph uploaded in the ONLINE Application Form.
Odisha DET 2014 Application Form Statistics
- Total Candidates Submited Application Form Online : 73289
- Total Application Fees Deposited (ONLINE) : 18302
- Total Application Fees Deposited (e-Challan AXIS) : 45795
- Total Application Fees Deposited (e-Challan IDBI) : 518
Odisha DET 2014 Admit Card FAQs
At the time of filling the application for DET 2014 I have wrongly filled my category. Accordingly my category has been wrongly printed in my admit card. I too did not notice it and report to the Verification Officer at the time of Certificate Verification. Can I change it now?
Ans: No, it is the responsibility of the candidate to verify the correctness of the data immediately after getting the admit card.
Is it possible to change Caste/ Gender/ Special category Status etc. during Certificate Verification when not mentioned correctly at the time of filling the application for DET 2014 Examination?
Ans: No, after dispatch of admit card, DET 2014 has corrected all complaints made by the candidates regarding caste, sex, category etc. Therefore DET 2014 at this stage can not do any thing for change of any category.