Odisha DET 2014 Application Form
A candidate can apply for DET- 2014 either ONLINE. The Application Form for all Diploma Courses is available ONLINE which may be filled up neatly & correctly and should be submitted on or before due date.
DET Odisha Online Registration has started . DET Odisha 2014 Online Application form is given below.
Submission of DET 2014 online application forms is extended up to 28th April 2014 upto 12 PM and receipt of application fee is extended upto 29th April 2014 during Banking hours.
Submission of online application for DET 2014 has started at 11AM on 10/03/2014. For any query DET helpline number may be contacted.
Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria HERE carefully. A candidate can apply for DET- 2014 either ONLINE or OFFLINE. If a candidate does not fill the category option to which he/she belongs, then he/she will be deemed to be a ‘GENERAL’ category candidate.
Odisha DET 2014 Application Form – Online
- To apply online application form for DET 2014, the applicant has to visit website. Please use Internet Explorer 6.0 browser or above while applying online.
- Download “Information Brochure” by clicking the link” Download Information Brochure”.
- Read carefully the Information Brochure before filling and submitting application form.
- Click the link “Apply Online” to fill and submit application form.
- Follow the steps to fill and submit application form online:
- Enter name of the candidate (as in the HSC/ 10th Standard certificate)
- Choose Indian / NRI option (only one option can be chosen)
- Indian (For Indian Resident)
- NRI (For Non Resident Indian)
- Choose Domicile option (only one option can be chosen, please refer clause 10.1 in information brochure for clarification. This option is available for Indian resident applicants.)
- S (Odisha State applicants)
- Z (Outside Odisha State applicants)
- L (Odias living in outlying odia speaking tract)
- Choose Category (only one option can be chosen. Please refer clause 10.2 (viii to ix) in information brochure for clarification. This option is available for “S” domicile applicants.
- SC (Scheduled Caste applicants)
- ST (Scheduled Tribe applicants)
- GE (applicants other than SC and ST category)
- Choose Sub Category (more than one option can be chosen. Please refer clause 10.2 (x to xvi) in information brochure for clarification. This option is available for “S” domicile applicants)
- GC (Children of Green Card Holder)
- PH (Physically Handicapped)
- ES (Children/Wards of Ex-servicemen)
- NC (National Cadet Corps)
- SP (Sports)
- Choose Gender
- Course (Select only one from the available options)
iploma in Engineering Only
- Diploma in Non-Engineering Only
Diploma in Film & TV Courses Only
- Lateral Entry to Diploma in Engineering Only
Both Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Non-Engineering
- Both Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Film & TV Courses
Both Diploma in Engineering and Lateral Entry to Diploma in Engineering
- Select Board / Council of Examination
- Select Qualifying Examination (Passed / to be passed before counseling).
- Enter Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY format) as per HSC / 10 th Standard Certificate
- Select 3 (Three) Choices of Examination Centres in order of preference
- Choose “YES” if eligible for TFW (For eligibility Refer clause 10.2 (xix) of Information Brochure)
- Yes (if eligible)
- No (if not eligible)
- Enter Name of the Father/ Legal Guardian (as in the HSC / 10th Standard certificate).
- Enter Complete Postal Address.
- Enter Phone Number (including STD code).
- Enter Mobile Number (10 digit only).
- Enter Complete Permanent Address.
- Upload scanned image of recent color photograph of the applicant (50KB size).
- Upload scanned image of Full Signature of the applicant (20KB size).
- Enter Security Pin Shown in Green Color
- Submit the application by clicking “Submit” option available in the application form. Applications complete in all respects will be displayed for confirmation / edit button. The candidate can either edit the DATA for any modification by clicking “Edit” option or confirm the Application Form by clicking “Confirm Application Form” option. After confirmation, the DATA can’t be modified. The application number will be displayed on the screen.
- Applicants who are not able to get or see application number after clicking “Confirm Application Form” option, their application form is not saved and they can fill and submit application form again.
- On successful submission, an application number will be generated, the applicant has to remember or keep his/her application number by taking printout of the filled application form for future reference.
- Then for payment of Application Fee click “Payment Mode”. The applicant can pay the required application fee through ATM-cum-Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ e-Challan at any Branch of AXIS Bank/ IDBI Bank. Only the applications against which application fees is received will be considered and other applications against which application fees not received will be rejected.
- To know the status of receipt of fees, please click on the link “Check Fee Status” in the website. Fee receipt status for the applicant will be available after 24 hours (excluding public holidays) of depositing fees at Bank.
Candidates who desire to appear Diploma Engineering (Lateral) or Diploma in Non-Engineering Course or Diploma in Film & TV Courses or both Diploma Engg. & Diploma Engg. (Lateral) or Diploma in Engg. & Diploma in Non- Engg. Course or Diploma in Engg. & Diploma in Film & TV Course are allowed to appear the DET-2014 at: ANGUL, BALASORE, BARIPADA, BERHAMPUR, BHUBANESWAR, BOLANGIR, CUTTACK, JEYPORE, JHARSUGUDA, KEONJHAR and ROURKELA CENTRES only. Accordingly he/she has to give choice of centre in order of preference.
LIST OF DET-2014 EXAMINATION CENTRES (Inside Odisha) WITH CENTRE CODE.
LIST OF DET-2014 EXAMINATION CENTRES (Outside State) WITH CENTRE CODE.
|West Bengal||Kolkata (Salt Lake)||44|
Any DET centre may be cancelled owing to poor response, operational difficulties or any other reason. Candidates may not necessarily be allotted a particular place as DET centre of their choice. Hence the decision of DET Committee in the allocation of the center shall be final.
Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
- The scheme shall be mandatory for all Institutions approved by the AICTE.
- 5% of the sanctioned intake per course shall be available for these admissions. These seats shall be supernumerary in nature.
- Sons and daughters of parents whose annual income from all sources is less than Rupees 4.5 Lakhs or the amount fixed by the Government from time to time, shall only be eligible for seats under this scheme. The candidate has to submit a certificate as appended in Form-VIII at the time of document verification at NCC.
- The waiver is limited to the Tuition Fee as notified
- The scheme is only for “S” Domicile candidates who are permanent resident of Odisha.
Candidates shall apply through ONLINE mode only along with required application fee of (i) Rs.200/- for ST, SC & PH (ii) Rs.350/- for FEMALE and (iii) Rs.450/- for MALE candidates and the payment can be made through ATM cum DEBIT / Credit Card / Net Banking / AXIS Bank / IDBI Bank echallan only through Internet by logging on to website.
LAST DATE TO APPLY ONLINE is 28-Apr-2014.