Odisha DET Application Form 2015 is available online now. Application form of DET Odisha 2015 is to be filled online at detodisha.nic.in within given dates. The Directorate of Technical Education and Training has issued the online application forms for Odisha Diploma Entrance Test (DET) 2015 on February 23, 2015. Eligible candidates can apply accordingly till April 20, 2015. Requisite application fee must be paid to complete form submission process.
Apply online for Odisha DET 2015 to appear in the Diploma Entrance Test scheduled to be held on May 17, 2015. Read the eligibility conditions carefully before filling up the application form.
Odisha DET Application Form 2015
Application fee for the Diploma Entrance Test is as follows.
- Rs 200 for SC / ST / PH candidates,
- Rs 350 for female candidates,
- Rs 450 for male candidates.
Payment of fees can be made through ATM-cum-Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ e-Challan at any Branch of AXIS Bank/ IDBI Bank.
Important dates for form submission
|Commencement of Odisha DET 2015 online application form submission||February 23, 2015|
|Last date of receipt of online application forms||April 20, 2015|
|Last date of receipt of application fees||April 22, 2015|
Apply online for Diploma Entrance Test now – Click here to apply online for DET Odisha 2015.
On-line Application Form – Click here for the online application form of Odisha DET 2015. Online application will be available from Feb 23 2015 12:00 PM to Apr 20 2015 11:59 PM Candidates can fill and submit application form within this time period only.
Candidate Mark Sheet Upload – Click here to log in and upload mark sheets. You need to enter Name Of The Applicant, Name Of The Parent/Guardian, or Application number, and Date Of Birth.
Payment of Application Fees – Click here to log in and pay the application fees. Candidate can make payment through ATM-cum-Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E-Challan at any Branches of Axis Bank / IDBI Bank. Required application fee has to be paid on or before 22 Apr 2015 during banking hour.
Take a printout of filled in Application – Click here to log in and print the filled in application form. If the candidate has completed three operations 1. Submission of Application Form, 2. Uploading of Mark Sheet, and 3. Payment of Examination Fee successfully, the candidate is able to Take a printout of filled Application through the link by giving the required parameters such as application number and DOB for future reference.
Check Fee Status – Click here to log in and check the status of your application fees.
How to fill Odisha DET 2015 Application Form – Explained
To apply online application form for DET 2015, the applicant has to visit website detodisha.nic.in. Read the information brochure carefully before proceeding. On the website, click on the link that says “APPLICATION FORM FOR DET 2015“, and on the next page that you are taken to, click on the link that says “On-line Application Form“.
For any DET related query candidates may contact through DET call center numbers (0671-2411600/2411601/2411602/ 2411603/2411604) or through mail [email protected]
Odisha DET 2015 Application Form Notification for Diploma Entrance Test
The Directorate of Technical Education & Training has issued the official notification of Odisha DET 2015 at detodisha.nic.in on February 19, 2015. Read the details published regarding DET Odisha 2015 entrance exam, as given in the official notification below.
The step by step instructions to apply online for DET Odisha 2015 is given to help you complete the form submission process easily. You can refer to the details below to get an idea of the DET Odisha form filling.
- Enter name of the candidate (as in the HSC/ 10th Standard certificate)
- Choose Indian / NRI option (only one option can be chosen)
- Indian (For Indian Resident)
- NRI (For Non Resident Indian)
- Choose Domicile option
- S (Odisha State applicants)
- Z (Outside Odisha State applicants)
- L (Odias living in outlying odia speaking tract)
- Choose Category
- SC (Scheduled Caste applicants)
- ST (Scheduled Tribe applicants)
- GE (applicants other than SC and ST category)
- Choose Sub Category
- GC (Children of Green Card Holder)
- PH (Physically Handicapped)
- ES (Children/Wards of Ex-servicemen)
- NC (National Cadet Corps)
- SP (Sports)
- Choose Gender
- Course (Select only one from the available options)
- Diploma in Engineering Only
- Diploma in Non-Engineering Only
- Diploma in Film & TV Courses Only
- Lateral Entry to Diploma in Engineering Only
- Both Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Non-Engineering
- Both Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Film & TV Courses
- Both Diploma in Engineering and Lateral Entry to Diploma in Engineering
- Select Board / Council of Examination
- Select Qualifying Examination (Passed / to be passed before counseling).
- Enter Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY format) as per HSC / 10 th Standard Certificate
- Select 3 (Three) Choices of Examination Centres in order of preference
- Choose “YES” if eligible for TFW
- Yes (if eligible)
- No (if not eligible)
- Enter Name of the Father/ Legal Guardian (as in the HSC / 10th Standard certificate).
- Enter Complete Postal Address.
- Enter Phone Number (including STD code).
- Enter Mobile Number (10 digit only).
- Enter Complete Permanent Address.
- Upload scanned image of recent color photograph of the applicant (100 KB size).
- Upload scanned image of Full Signature of the applicant (50KB size).
- Enter Security Pin Shown in Green Color.
After entering details in the form, follow the steps given below.
Upload mark sheet – Once application form is saved and application number is available with the applicant, next step is to enter qualifying examination details and uploading mark sheet. Candidates passed the qualifying examinations prior to 2015 shall have to click on the “CANDIDATE MARK SHEET UPLOAD” link available under Application Form for DET 2015 to upload the mark sheet(s), which is MANDATORY. The candidate appearing the qualifying examination(s) in the year 2015 shall have to upload the Candidate’s Mark Sheet(s) within Seven (7) days of publication of result. The candidate can access this field by entering details such as Application number and date of birth of the candidate or by providing name, father’s name and date of birth of the candidate.
On providing the above data, candidate will be redirected to Mark sheet entry page. Here the candidate has to enter.
- Roll Number of the qualifying examination(s).
- Year of passing/appearing the qualifying examination(s).
- Board / council of the qualifying examination(s) (All above are MANDATORY fields).
- Upload the scanned copy of mark sheet(s) of the qualifying examination(s).
This page is being updated with information regarding Odisha DET 2015. Stay tuned to know more about DET Odisha.
Pay application fees – Once application form is saved and application number is available with the applicant, next step is to make payment for application fees. Then click on the “PAYMENT MODE” link available under “Application Form for DET 2015”. The candidate can enter details either by providing Application number and date of birth of the candidate or by providing name, father’s name and date of birth of the candidate. On providing the above data, candidate is redirected to Payment Page. Here candidate can choose the mode of payment by choosing different options like:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Axis Bank Challan
- IDBI Bank Challan.
Only the applications against which application fees received shall only be considered and other applications against which application fees not received shall be rejected.
To know the status of receipt of fees, please click on the link “Check Fee Status” in the website. Fee receipt status for the applicant will be available after 48 hours (excluding public holidays) of depositing fees at Bank
If the candidate has completed three operations 1) Submission of Application Form, 2) Uploading of Mark Sheet(s), and 3) Payment of Examination Fee successfully, the candidate is able to “Take a printout of filled Application” link and give the required parameters to take a printout of the filled in application form for future reference.
If you have any queries Odisha DET Application Form 2015, please ask in comments below.