Odisha DET 2014 Notification
The Diploma Entrance Test (DET)-2014 for admission to 1st Semester Diploma Courses in Engineering/ Technology, Lateral Admission of the eligible Candidates to 3rd Semester Diploma Engineering Courses, 1st Semester/ 1st year Non-Engineering, Film & Television (available at BPFTIO, Cuttack) Diploma Courses will be conducted on 18.05.2014 (Sunday) at selected centres inside and outside the State.
SUBMISSION OF ODISHA DET 2014 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM: Candidates shall apply through ONLINE mode only along with required application fee of (i) Rs.200/- for ST, SC & PH (ii) Rs.350/- for FEMALE and (iii) Rs.450/- for MALE candidates and the payment can be made through ATM cum DEBIT / Credit Card / Net Banking / AXIS Bank / IDBI Bank echallan only through Internet.
- Online application will be available from Mar 10 2014 10:00AM to Apr 25 2014 11:00PM Candidates can fill and submit application form within this time period only
- Candidate can make payment through ATM-cum-Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / e-Challan at any Branch of Axis Bank / IDBI Bank. The payment of fees have to be paid on or before Apr 25 2014 11:00PM Payments received after this date and time will not be considered.
How to fill Odisha DET 2014 Online Application Form
- The candidate has to fill application form by providing correct and accurate data.
- Enter Name of the applicant.
- Select Nationality (Indian / NRI).
- Select Domicile ( S / Z / L).
- Select Category (Gen / SC / ST) applicable only for S category applicants.
- Select Sub Category (ES / GC / PH / SP / NC) applicable only for S category applicants.
- Select Gender (Male / Female).
- Select Course.
- Select Board / Council of Qualifying Examination.
- Select qualifying exam for admission to lateral entry (applicable only for lateral entry applicants).
- Enter Date of Birth of applicant.
- Select 3 choices of Examination Centres in the order of preference.
- Select TFW Option (Yes/No).
- Enter Parent/Guardian Name.
- Enter Correspondence Address, and telephone number.
- Enter Permanent Address.
- Upload scanned image of photograph (max size 50kb) and signature (max 20kb) in jpg format.
- Enter Security Pin Shown in Green Color.
After submitting application form, application number will be displayed. There are two options to deposit Odisha DET 2014 application fees.
- Applicant can make payment through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking online).
- Applicant can print Challan deposit form and deposit fees at any Axis Bank counter by cash/cheque (DET account mentioned in Challan form).
Odisha DET 2014 Online Application Form: CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
IMPORTANT DATES and TIME
|RECEIPT of ONLINE Application Form||10-03-2014 to 25-04-2014 (23.59 Hrs)|
|RECEIPT of Application FEE||10-03-2014 to 28-04-2014 (during working hours)|
|DIPLOMA ENTRANCE TEST (ODISHA DET 2014 Exam Date)|
|1st Semester Engineering/ Technology||18.05.2014 (10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)|
|3rd Semester-(LE), Film & TV and Non-Engg. Courses||18.05.2014 (02.00 PM to 04.30 PM)|
Submission of online application for DET 2014 has started at 11AM on 10/03/2014. For any query DET helpline number may be contacted.
Odisha DET 2014 Website: http://detodisha.nic.in/
Odisha DET 2014 Helpline Numbers: 0671-2411600/2411601/2411602/ 2411603/2411604.