OJEE 2015 Application Form is issued by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Cell. Application form of OJEE 2015 has to be submitted online between 15 January and 25 March, 2015 (dates extended). Candidates who wish to appear in the exam have to fill Orissa JEE 2015 application form at www.odishajee.com, www.ojee.nic.in. Complete details of OJEE 2015 application form submission including important dates, instructions and guidelines are given here.
Notice for OJEE in respect of unfilled B.Tech seats
OJEE 2015 shall be held for the seats which will remain unfilled in B.Tech programme after the conclusion of the Counselling of JEE Main 2015 to be filled up by the candidates in terms of their rank in the OJEE 2015 to be conducted as per the programme mentioned.
|OJEE 2015 for Unfilled B.Tech Seats||Dates|
|Commencement date of OJEE 2015 Online Application Form submission.||16.06.2015|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||22.06.2015|
Counselling for these seats will start from 07 Aug 2015 and will end on 14 Aug 2015.
OJEE 2015 Application Form
Click Here to Apply Online for B.Tech.
Candidates may please note that given below are previous details of OJEE form filling. Given above are the relevant details of B.Tech registration.
- Fill the Application Form – Enter Applicant’s Name, Name of mother and father, course applying for, details of qualifying examination, domicile, category, choice of exam center, communication details.
- Upload Scanned Images – Upload photograph, full signature and left thumb impression. The photograph should be colour and taken after 01.01.2015, with name of candidate on the photograph. The photograph should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm and between 5-99 KB, Signature and thumb impression should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm and between 5-50 KB each.
- Pay the Examination fee – Decide the mode of payment of : Through Debit Card / credit card (VISA/ MASTER/ Maestro cards/ internet banking)/ using on-line gateway payment facility, or Depositng with Bank of Baroda or Canara Bank through e-chalan, which can be obtained
after filing on line application.
- Print the confirmation page – After form has been submitted along with fee, print the confirmation page of OJEE 2015 application form.
Application Form of OJEE 2015 is available here from January 15, 2015.
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Cell has announced details regarding online application form of OJEE 2015. Know all about Orissa Joint Entrance Examination application fee, procedure to submit form. OJEE application form 2015 details as per information brochure is given here. Check the page at regular intervals to stay updated about OJEE 2015 application form.
|Course Codes (A, B, C, D, F)||Rs 1000|
|Course codes (E)||Rs 1500|
Photograph, Signature, and Thumb Impression for filling up OJEE 2015 Application Form
Before filling up the application form the candidate should have scanned images of his/her photograph, full signature and left thumb impression (left hand thumb for boys and girls).
|Photograph of Candidate||5 KB to 99 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature of Candidate||5 KB to 50 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Thumb impression of Candidate||5 KB to 50 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
- These scanned images are to be uploaded during the submission of application form.
- The photographs must be taken on or after 01.1.2015 indicating clearly the name of candidate.
- The photograph should be colour. It should be without cap or goggles.
- Spectacles are allowed.
- Polaroid photos are not acceptable.
- Candidates with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected.
Candidates may keep 6-8 identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of entrance examination, Counselling and Admission.
|OJEE Application Form||Course applicable for|
|Form A||+2 Science students applying for BAMS and BHMS/ PHARMACY ONLY/ PHARMANY and BAMS & BHMS|
|Form B||LE Tech Diploma to B. Tech./ B. Sc. LE to B. Tech./ D. Pharm. LE to B. Pharm./ LE Arch. to B. Arch.|
|Form C||Graduate students applying for MCA/ MBA/ LE MCA|
|Form D||M. Tech./ M. Pharm./ M. Arch.|
|Form E||Graduate students applying for MBA and MCA / MBA and LE MCA / MBA and PGAT|
|Form F||+2 or equivalent students applying for MAM Candidate has to fill relevant application form.|
Steps to fill OJEE 2015 Application Form
- Step 1: Select Examination Group (A, B, C, D, E or F) and fill relevant application form. After submitting your details, Computer Generates a OJEE 2015 Registration Number. Note down the Registration Number for future Reference. Important: If a Registration Number is already generated in your name, do not fill the form again. If more than one Application is Registered in your name, all the applications may be rejected.
- Step 2: Fill application form online
- Step 3: Upload Photograph, Signature and left hand thumb impression of the candidate in the application form. No need to send the hard copy to the OJEE.
- Step 4: Payment through banks. Print Bank e-Challan for Fee payment (After fee payment note down Transaction ID issued by Bank). Or Payment through Debit Cards: Make Fee Payment online with Debit Cards (Note your Transaction id).
- Step 5: Print and keep a copy for your record. No need to send the hard copy to OJEE.
Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
- At least three printouts of the computer generated Confirmation Page of the Application Form.
- Proof of fee payment.
- 3 copies of identical Photograph as pasted on the confirmation Page of Online Application.
Last date for online submission & Registration: 25th March, 2015.