OJEE 2014 Application Form
A single application form is sufficient for any possible combination of courses to be opted for admission into 1st year Pharmacy/ Masters degree in Computer Application (MCA* – Dual Degree)/ BAMS, BHMS. Similarly, a single application form is sufficient for any possible combination of courses to be opted for admission into 1st year MBA/MCA. A single application form is sufficient for any possible combination of courses to be opted for admission into 1st year M.Tech/M.Pharm/ M.Arch/ M.Tech (Part Time). Do not fill-up extra/ duplicate forms, as those will be rejected. A single application form is sufficient for any possible combination of courses to be opted for admission into 2nd year Engineering /Pharmacy /Architecture/ MCA. A single application form is required for the Dual Degree course for Masters degree in Applied Management (MAM*).
- Step1: Select Examination Group (A, B, C1, C2 or C3) and fill relevant application form. After submitting your details, Computer Generates a Registration Number. Note down the Registration Number for future Reference. Important: If a Registration Number is already generated in your name, do not fill the form again. If more than one Application is Registered in your name, all the applications may be rejected.
- Step2: Fill application form online
- Step3: Upload Photograph, Signature and left hand thumb impression of the candidate in the application form. No need to send the hard copy to the OJEE.
- Step4: Payment through banks: Print Bank e-Challan for Fee payment through Syndicate Bank or Bank Of Baroda (After fee payment note down Transaction ID issued by Bank); Or Payment through Debit Cards: Make Fee Payment online with Debit Cards (Note your Transaction id)
- Step5: Print and keep a copy for your record. No need to send the hard copy to OJEE.
OJEE 2014 Application Form – Important Notes
- 1. The candidates are required to apply only online as per procedure detailed below.
- Candidates can apply for OJEE – 2014 only “Online”.
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing OJEE-2014 website www.ojee2014.com / www.odishajee.com.
- Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in Information Brochure and on the website www.ojee2014.com / www.odishajee.com.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Brochure available on the website (www.ojee2014.com / www.odishajee.com). Candidates not complying with the instructions shall summarily be disqualified.
- Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
- At least three printouts of the computer generated Confirmation Page of the Application Form.
- Proof of fee payment.
- 7 copies of identical Photograph as pasted on the confirmation Page of Online Application.
- The fee can be remitted through either of the following ways:
- By Debit Card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards). OR Remittance through e-Challan by deposit in OJEE-2014 Bank Account with Bank of Baroda or Syndicate Bank.
- The candidates should provide all the authentic details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, Application No. shall be generated.
- From this year the OJEE- 2014 application has been made completely online i.e. the candidate have to fill the particulars online and also upload their photograph, Signature and thumb impression. Due to above, the provision of sending hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page to the JEE office is not necessary. Therefore the candidates are advised not to send hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page to OJEE office.
- However, the candidates are advised to retain hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page along with proof of money transfer for future reference or correspondence, if any.
- Applicant must quote the seven digit application registration number generated after submission of all his/her required personal data as a reference in all his/her future correspondence with OJEE-2014.
- Application must be completed in all respect. Incomplete / unsuccessful submission of application will lead to outright rejection.
- Options such as Category, Choice of place of examination centre and Reservation & Sub-reservation type once given by the applicant in the application form cannot be changed afterwards under any circumstances.
- Applicant should give options only with respect to category (S, ZZ, OL, NRI) and Reservation, sub-reservation type (SC/ST/PC/GC/WO/ES/TFW) that he/she can substantiate with documentary evidences during document verification / counselling. There is no provision of up loading any proof of these categories during online submission.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form. Multiple applications for a particular stream of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- After submission of an application, no options can be changed at a later stage.
- Application fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Candidates may check the status of their application on OJEE – 2014 website by giving the application number and date of birth.(DD/MM/YYYY)
- The cost of application is non-refundable.
- Any dispute arising out of OJEE-2014 shall only be settled and decided under the jurisdiction of Hon’ble High Court of Odisha.
- Applicant should not upload any document along with the application form to support his/her claim for reservation/category.
- Claim for admission will be rejected if the candidate cannot submit the original certificates, mark sheets, other necessary documents at the time of document verification or if one has filled the form wrongly.
- Admission may be cancelled at any time, if certificates/ mark sheets/ other documents are found to be forged or manipulated. A candidate will not be considered for admission if he/she fails to substantiate the claim with respect to reservation, category, nativity, date of birth, qualification etc.
- Facility of submission of application form, payment of fee and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page will be ceased at 05.00 PM on the last day of online application form fill-up. Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed duration.
OJEE 2014 Application Form for B.Tech. and B.Arch.
State of Odisha will participate in the JEE (Main) 2014 conducted by the CBSE in respect of the admission to UG programmes in B.Tech and B.Arch programmes (except Lateral Entry) in Government and Private Engineering Colleges including State Universities and Autonomous Colleges from the academic session 2014-15.
Hence, the candidates desiring to take admission to aforesaid two programmes in Government and Private Engineering Colleges of the state including State Universities and Autonomous Colleges are requested to appear in the JEE (Main) 2014 to be conducted by the CBSE.
For the application for JEE(Main) 2014, please CLICK HERE.
OJEE 2014 Application Form for MBBS and BDS
The state of Odisha will participate in the All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test – AIPMT 2014 conducted by the CBSE in respect of the admission to the state quota of UG programs in MBBS and BDS programs in Government and Private Medical and Dental Colleges in state of the academic session 2014 – 2015. There will not be separate OJEE Entrance examination for the above programs.
Hence, the candidates aspiring for admission to the aforesaid two programs in Government and Private Medical and Dental Colleges of the state are requested to appear in the AIPMT 2014 Entrance Test.
For application for AIPMT please CLICK HERE.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|ojee 2014||odisha jee||orissa jee||odishajee||ojee com|