OUAT Application Form 2017 is issued by Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar. Eligible candidates must fill the application form of OUAT 2017 entrance exam and submit the same. Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology is conducting an entrance exam for Under Graduate course admission. To appear in this exam, candidates must fill the online OUAT 2017 application form, and pay requisite application fees. Complete details of how to apply, form submission procedure, and other details relevant to OUAT Application Form 2017 are given here.
Schedule for OUAT Application Form 2017 is given below.
|Availability of Application Form (Form A)||01 Apr 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||10 May 2017|
|Submission of Application Form-B online||13 Jun 2017|
|Last date of receipt of filled in Application form – ‘B’ (in hard copy)||22 Jun 2017|
OUAT 2017 Application Form – Form A
Application form for OUAT 2017 is available at www.ouat.ac.in or through the direct link, which is given below. Eligible candidates are required to submit OUAT 2017 application form on or before the last date. Detailed information such as how to apply, application fee, is given below. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submit OUAT 2017 application form.
- The candidate has to pay Rs. 1050.00 (Rupees one thousand fifty only) for application fees to the University besides bank charges as specified by the Bank depending upon the mode of payment selected through online payment gateway using internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card of any Bank.
- Online submission and Payment in cash can also be made through Common Service Centre (Jana Seva Kendra). Once candidate successfully pays the fee, he/she will receive a message confirming the acceptance of application in mobile phone and also in e-mail. Fees, once paid, cannot be refunded to under any circumstances. After successful payment, the candidate can take printout of computer generated filled Application Form-A with payment details, which the candidate should retain for future reference. Submission of application will be completed after successful payment.
How to Apply?
- The interested pass out and continuing 2nd year students of Diploma in AgroPolytechnic courses of OUAT can apply online for admission in Under Graduate courses under OUAT through www.ouat.nic.in or https://www.lokaseba-odisha.in by clicking a link “ Submission of Application Form-A for Common Entrance Examination-2017 by Agro-Polytechnic students of OUAT” from 01.04.2017 to 10.05.2017.
- At the time of submission of online application, the candidate has to fill in the particulars such as correct Aadhaar number (Aadhaar number is mandatory for submission of Application Form-A), e-mail ID, Mobile phone number., etc. and upload his/her recent passport size colour photograph (Height: 200px, width: 150px, file size: 20-50kb), full signature (Height: 100px, width: 150px, file size: 10-20kb) in jpg/jpeg format.
- The candidate is advised to link his/her “Aadhaar Number” with mobile number. Candidates are advised to give correct mobile number and the mobile number will be validated by an OTP to the entered mobile number as all information regarding admission process will be sent as SMS to the registered mobile number.
- The candidate can fetch applicant details from UID server by clicking on “Fetch data from UID” button or the candidate can enter the details manually. After submission of online application, the candidate will receive a login ID, Password and application number by email and SMS to the registered mobile number.
Submission of Application Form B for OUAT U.G. Admission
Submission of online Application Form-B is compulsory to admission into Under Graduate Courses under OUAT. For submission of online Application Form-B, the candidate should access OUAT Website www.ouat.nic.in and click on a link “Submission of Online Application Form-B For Admission Into OUAT U.G. Courses, 2017-18” and entering his/her Entrance Examination Roll Number, Mobile Number and Date of Birth. The candidate can also access Form-B by logging in to website (https://www.lokaseba-odisha.in using his/her login ID and Password.
The Application Form-B will be opened with partly filled in data from Form-A and the rest part like academic qualification, category, etc in relevant fields will be filled up by the candidates carefully. The candidate has to upload relevant scanned copy of the documents as mentioned in the checklist (file size within 200KB). After successful submission of application Form-B, a confirmation SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number and e-mail. The candidates are advised to take a print out of Application Form-B and should retain it for future action. The candidates are advised to fill up online application Form-B within the stipulated date i.e. 08.06.2017 to 22.06.2017.
NB: The candidates are advised not to send any hard copy of the application and documents to the University.
Self Attested Photocopies of documents to be enclosed with Form ‘B’:
- Mark sheet of 10th standard .
- Certificate of 10th standard showing date of birth.
- Mark sheet of +2 Science.
- Certificate of +2 Science.
- SC/ST/Green Card / Ph. Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category (refer Clause-3.2).
- Residential certificate (Except for candidate with odia as a subject in 10th standard
- Aadhaar Card.
- In case of NRI Candidates, all the documents as per clause-3.6 in Brochure.
- Passport of sponsor
- Visa/Permanent residential certificate of sponsor
- Residential proof of sponsor(electric bill, telephone bill, water bill etc.)
- Certificate as proof of OUAT employee from Head of the Institution
- Permanent Residential Certificate for Western Odisha
* 5 copies of said passport size photograph be retained with the candidate for future use at the time of admission.