OUAT Application Form 2017 will be issued by Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar. Eligible candidates must fill the application form of OUAT 2017 entrance exam and submit the same. Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology is conducting an entrance exam for Under Graduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral courses admission. To appear in this exam, candidates must fill the online OUAT 2017 application form, and pay requisite application fees. Complete details of how to apply, form submission procedure, and other details relevant to OUAT Application Form 2017 are given here.
Expected Schedule for OUAT Application Form 2017 is given below.
|Availability of Application Form||Mar 2017||May 2017||Jul 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||Apr 2017||Jun 2017||Jul 2017|
|Last date for receipt of application form by post||–||Jun 2017||Jul 2017|
|Last date of receipt of filled in
Application form – ‘B’ (in hard copy)
OUAT 2017 Application Form
Application form for OUAT 2017 will be available at www.ouat.ac.in or through the direct link, which will be given below. Eligible candidates are required to submit OUAT 2017 application form on or before the last date. Detailed information such as how to apply, application fee, is given below. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submit OUAT 2017 application form.
- Apply Online for UG Courses (Link will be available here..!!!)
- Apply Online for PG & Ph.D Courses (Link will be available here..!!!)
- Download Application Form for PG & Ph.D Courses (Offline) (Link will be available here..!!!)
Insofar any details of OUAT 2017 have not been officially announced. Details given on this page as per last year’s exam brochure and is only for reference. As soon as OUAT 2017 information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
Submission of Application Form B for OUAT U.G. Admission
After appearing at the Entrance Examination, the candidates should have to submit Form-‘B’ offline (by post) duly filled in, on or before the last date. The Form-B downloaded from the OUAT website www.ouat.ac.in. and duly filled in should be sent along with the enclosures mentioned below by Registered Post/ Speed Post / Courier Service to the Asst. Registrar (Academic), Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneswar – 751003 in a plain envelop superscribing “FORM – ‘B’, OUAT U.G. ENTRANCE EXAMINATION, 2017-18″ on the top of the envelope along with required self attested documents and testimonials. The university is not responsible for any postal delay in receiving ‘B’ Forms and ‘B’ form received after due date shall not be entertained in any way. No applications will be received by hand. No application shall be received after the closing date.
Self Attested Photocopies of documents to be enclosed with Form ‘B’:
- Mark sheet and Certificate of 10th showing date of Birth
- Mark sheet and Certificate of +2 Science
- SC/ST/Green Card / Ph. Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category.
- Residential certificate.
- One passport size photograph as used in Form ‘A’-cum-Admit Card.
- Certificates / Documents relating to Special Claims like Sports / NCC / NSS.
- In case of NRI Candidates, all the documents.
- Certificate as proof of OUAT employee from Head of the Institution.
- Permanent Residential Certificate for Western Odisha.
*5 copies of said passport size photograph be retained with the candidate for future use at the time of admission.
Submission of Application form for OUAT P.G and Ph.D Admissions
The candidates are advised to send the application form complete in all respect, to “The Director, College of Basic Science & Humanities, OUAT, Bhubnaswar-751003” through Regd. Post / Courier Service till 05.00PM for Masters and till 05.00PM for Ph. D Programme, along with the self attested copies of the following documents.
Self Attested Photocopies of documents to be enclosed with Form:
- Photo copy of e-Receipt of payment of application fee
- Photo copy of HSC/Equivalent Certificate
- Photo copy of date of birth certificate from the Registrar of birth & deaths if the HSC/ Equivalent certificate does not indicate it.
- Photo copy of the mark sheet from BSE, Odisha, or its equivalent
- Photo copy of +2 Sc certificate from CHSE, Odisha, or its equivalent
- Photo copy of the mark sheet of +2 Science, CHSE, Odisha or its equivalent
- Photo copy of the Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Photo copy of the mark sheet of Bachelors Degree
- Photo copy of Masters’ Degree certificate (For Ph. D)
- Photo copy of Master’ Degree Mark Sheet (For Ph. D)
- Photo copy of SC/ST Certificate from Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahasildar/ Additional Tahasildar in case of claim for SC/ST Category.
- In case, Odia is not M.I.L , in BSE, Odisha, or its equivalent, photo copy of certificate of permanent residency of parents in Odisha, as relevant in individual cases or the competent authority. OR
- Photo copy of certificate from the District Magistrate of the concerned district in case of an Odia permanently residing outside Odisha,, who did not have Odia as M.I.L in HSC /Equivalent examination. OR
- Service certificate (original/ attested copy) of parent(s) from the head of the office/ institution as relevant in individual cases.
- Photo copy of certificate(s) relating to special claims like Sports/NCC/NSS.
- Two self addressed unstamped envelopes of size 24 cmx11cm