OUAT Application Form 2016 is issued online. Eligible candidates must fill the application form of OUAT 2016 entrance exam and submit the same. Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology is conducting a common entrance exam for Under Graduate courses admission. To appear in this exam, candidates must fill the online OUAT 2016 application form, and pay requisite application fees. Complete details of how to apply, form submission procedure, and other details relevant to OUAT Application Form 2016 are given here.
|Submission of Application online||11 Mar to 20 Apr 2016 (4:00 p.m.)|
|Downloading of Form ‘A’-Cum-Admit card||07 May to 15 May 2016 (9:00 a.m.)|
|Date of Entrance Examination||15 May 2016 (10:30 am to 12:30 pm)|
|Last date of receipt of filled in Application Form –‘B’ (in hard copy)||10 June 2016 (5:00 pm) or
within 15 days from the Form –‘B’ (in hard copy) date of publication of the result of CHSE Annual +2 Science Examination, 2016 whichever is later.
|Counseling and admission||25 to 29 July 2016|
OUAT 2016 Application Form
Online application form for OUAT 2016 UG entrance exam is available at www.ouat.ac.in or through the direct link, which is given below. Eligible candidates are required to submit OUAT 2016 online application form on or before the last date. Detailed information such as how to apply, application fee, is given below. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submit OUAT 2016 application form.
Application Fee is Rs. Rs.1,000/- (Rupees one thousand) only.
How To Apply Online?
- Visit the OUAT website at www.ouat.ac.in and submit application ONLINE using SBI website at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Accept the disclaimer clause and click on “proceed”.
- Select the payment category as ‘UG Entrance Exam-2016’ from the drop down.
- Now a blank form appears. Carefully fill in the details of the applicant. The data keyed in here will be processed by OUAT for the purpose of UG Entrance Examination 2016 and generation of Form A-cum-Admit Card. Any wrong information may debar the applicant from the UG Entrance Examination 2016. Besides collecting the applicant’s details the system will also collect the prescribed application fee. The process will be completed only on payment of required application fee successfully. Hence, carefully fill in the form with required information as asked for or select from the drop down options wherever available. Take adequate care while filling in (a) Name (b) Date of Birth (c) Mobile Number as asked for in the lower part of the screen. This information is important to reprint the e-Receipt from ‘Payment History” link of State Bank Collect subsequent to any successful payment.
- Once, the required data is filled in, click on ‘Submit’.
- The system will ask the applicant to verify the details entered and confirm in the next page. Verify the details and click on ‘Confirm’
- The system will request the applicant to select the desired payment mode for payment of application fees from various options. Please note that the bank charges for various payment modes are also displayed which is to be borne by the applicant. Carefully examine the charges displayed since the charges for different payment modes are different. Select the desired payment mode.
- Now the system will guide the applicant through the payment process. Once the payment is completed successfully one e-Receipt is generated containing a Reference Number in PDF format. Take a print out. The candidates are required to carry it with him while coming to appear at the Entrance Examination. The applicant may also save this optionally for future reference. The ereceipt can also be regenerated / reprinted afterwards from ‘Payment History’ link of ‘State Bank Collect’.
- If ‘SBI Branch’ (cash/ cheque option) is selected as payment mode a Pre Acknowledgement Payment (PAP) form is generated which contains the relevant details for payment at any SBI Branch. The applicant takes the print out of the PAP Form and visits any SBI Branch for payment though cash or cheque drawn on SBI Branch. After the payment is successfully processed by the SBI Branch, the SBI Branch will give an acknowledgment of payment on the PAP Form. Now any time the applicant may return to ‘State Bank Collect’ link in the home page of www.onlinesbi.com for printing the e-receipt from the ‘Payment History’ link as copy of this is required to be carried along while coming to appear at the Entrance Examination.
Note : While paying application fees online, if the account is debited but e-Receipt is not generated please wait for two working days unless the last date is approaching before trying once again. This may happen due to failure in connectivity while paying. In all such cases the e- Receipt will be made available from ‘Payment History’ link of ‘State Bank Collect’.
Submission of Application Form B for OUAT U.G. Admission
After appearing at the Entrance Examination, the candidates should have to submit Form-‘B’ offline (by post) duly filled in, on or before the last date. The Form-B downloaded from the OUAT website www.ouat.ac.in. and duly filled in should be sent along with the enclosures mentioned below by Registered Post/ Speed Post / Courier Service to the Asst. Registrar (Academic), Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneswar – 751003 in a plain envelop superscribing “FORM – ‘B’, OUAT U.G. ENTRANCE EXAMINATION, 2016-17″ on the top of the envelope along with required self attested documents and testimonials. The university is not responsible for any postal delay in receiving ‘B’ Forms and ‘B’ form received after due date shall not be entertained in any way. No applications will be received by hand. No application shall be received after the closing date.
Self Attested Photocopies of documents to be enclosed with Form ‘B’:
- Mark sheet and Certificate of 10th showing date of Birth
- Mark sheet and Certificate of +2 Science
- SC/ST/Green Card / Ph. Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category.
- Residential certificate.
- One passport size photograph as used in Form ‘A’-cum-Admit Card.
- Certificates / Documents relating to Special Claims like Sports / NCC / NSS.
- In case of NRI Candidates, all the documents.
- Certificate as proof of OUAT employee from Head of the Institution.
- Permanent Residential Certificate for Western Odisha.
*5 copies of said passport size photograph be retained with the candidate for future use at the time of admission.