OUAT Application Form 2015 is issued online. Eligible candidates must fill the application form of OUAT 2015 entrance exam and submit the same. Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology is conducting a common entrance exam for Under Graduate courses admission. To appear in this exam, candidates must fill the online OUAT 2015 application form, and pay requisite application fees. Complete details of how to apply, form submission procedure, and other details relevant to OUAT Application Form 2015 are given here.
About OUAT Application Form 2015 – This is the online application form to appear in Common Entrance Test of Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology. Forms is available from 11.03.2015 to 17.04.2015.
OUAT Application Form 2015
The University has announced key points regarding application form of OUAT.
- OUAT application forms will be issued in the online mode only.
- Entrance Exam will be held for various UG courses on May 31, 2015.
- Candidates passed / appeared in XII science exam during 2015 are eligible to apply.
Online Application form
Click here to Apply Online for OUAT Exam 2015
Last year the application fee to be submitted was Rs 1000 (+bank charges). Online SBI was used in the past for paying application fees. Details of OUAT 2015 application form fees shall be announced when the form is released.
How to fill OUAT 2015 Application Form?
The procedure to apply for OUAT, as adopted last year, was as follows.
- Go to the OUAT online application form link given above
- Pay the application fee using payment options provided by the University.
- Proceed to fill in details in the application form of OUAT.
- Check that all details filled in the form are correct and verifiable.
- Submit the online application form before prescribed last date.
Submission of Form B for OUAT U.G. Admission
After appearing the Entrance Examination on scheduled date, the candidate shall have to download a hard copy of application Form-‘B’ available in the prospectus and submit duly filled in Form-‘B’ to the Assistant Registrar (Acd.), OUAT, Bhubaneswar: 751 0 3 through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier Service within due date and time, along with self attested photocopies of required documents and testimonials (Clause-6.2 of UG prospectus). No applications wil be received by hand.
Self Attested Photocopies of documents to be enclosed with Form ‘B’:
- Mark sheet and Certificate of 10th showing date of Birth
- Mark sheet and Certificate of +2 Science
- SC/ST/Green Card / Ph. Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category (refer Clause 3.2)
- Residential certificate (refer Clause 2.2.)
- One passport size photograph as used in Form A-cum-Admit Card .
- Certificates / Documents relating to Special Claims like Sports / NCC / NSS (refer Clause 4.3)
- In case of NRI Candidates, all the documents as per clause 3.6(Annexure-III).
- Certificate as proof of OUAT employee from Head of the Institution.(annexure V )
- Permanent Residential Certificate for Western Odisha (refer Clause 3.4 ).
* 5 copies of said passport size photograph be retained with the candidate for future use at the time of admission.