Osmania University is conducting OUCET 2014 for admissions into PG, PG Diplomas, and 5yrs Integrated courses offered by OU , TU , MGU, and PU for a total of 52 courses (39 PG courses, 10 PG Diploma courses and 3 5yrs. Integrated programmes).
Number of seats available is around 18,625 out of which 4,867 seats are in the university colleges and remaining 13,758 seats are in affiliated colleges.
- This time, the application submission is online mode only through the websites www.ouadmissions.com or www.osmania.ac.in. The decision to introduce online submission is taken by OU to facilitate the candidates to submit the application from any where.
- To prevent malpractices, test booklets with A and B series are introduced. To avoid impersonation left hand thumb impression of the candidate will be taken on Nominal rolls / Photo identity sheets.
- The candidate has to use the Black / Ball Point Pen only to darken the ovals in OMR sheet and no NB pencils are allowed.IMPORTANT DATES
|Issue of Notification||08-04-2014|
|Date of commencement of online applications||09-04-2014|
|Last Date for submission of online applications|
|Without late fee||09-05-2014|
|With a late fee of Rs 250/-||16-05-2014|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets commences form||24-05-2014|
|Commencing of entrance tests||30-05-2014|
The Osmania University Common Entrance Test is conducted by Osmania University for admissions into various PG, PG diploma and Five year Integrated Programmes offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities.
OUCET 2014 Quick Links
OUCET 2014 Eligibility Conditions
To be eligible for admission to a course, the following must be fulfiled.
- The candidate must have passed/appeared for the Qualifying Examination and secured the prescribed Minimum Marks in the Subject(s)/course(s) concerned as mentioned in the Information Brochure and
- The candidate must have qualified in OU Common Entrance Test conducted by the University in the concerned subject in which admission is sought. For administrative reasons, the University may, conduct the entrance test before the publication of the results of the qualifying examination concerned. But qualifying at the Entrance Test alone does not confer any right of admission into a course. In addition to being qualified at the Common Entrance Test, a candidate will be eligible for admission only if he/she passes the quailfying examination before the commencement of counselling for admission and secures the prescribed minimum marks in the subject(s) course(s) concerned. He/She must submit the necessary documents listed under item VII of these instructions at the time of counseling.
- The memorandum of marks and Pass Certificates of the qualifying examination are not called for along with the application form and the eligibility of the candidates is not verified /decided at the time of allowing the candidates to appear for the Entrance Test. Hence, even if candidates are qualified in the Entrance Test, they shall not have any right for admission unless they fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the rules. Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to the course he/she has applied, before appearing at the Common Entrance Test.
- The candidates who have passed an examination other than B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. must ensure their eligibility / equivalence before appearing for the Entrance Test.
Director, Directorate of Admissions Osmania University, Hyderabad —500 007.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|oucet 2014||oucet 2013 syllabus||integated m com tejpur universi||ou cet syllabus||oucet|