PESSAT Application Form 2014
To apply for the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test 2014, candidate needs to apply online for admission to PES University. The detailed procedure for application is explained here. You are advised to go through the instructions carefully. After that, click on the “Apply now” button.
Stage 1 of Registration
- Please select the course you want to apply
- Enter the Name of the Applicant
- Select the Gender
- Select Date of Birth of the candidate
- Enter the Email-ID of the candidate
- Once you fill the brief details click on Proceed button and then click on Edit/confirm button
- Once you clicked on the confirm button personal details page will appear on the screen.
Stage 2 : Fill the personal details page
- Select the candidate blood group from the dropdown list
- Tick Nationality: Indian/ Other(Enter the other details in text field)
- Select Religion from the dropdown list
- Select the category you belongs to: SC/ST/OBC/ OTHERS(Enter the other details in text field)/ GEN
- Enter the caste
- Enter the Mother tongue
- Select the Citizenship:Indian/ Other(Enter the other details in text field)
- Select the family size from the dropdown list
- Enter the place of birth
- Select Handicapped details: Yes/No
- If it is yes please select: Visual/Physical
- Present communication address
- Write the full present address along with city, pin code, district where the communication to you could be made. Select your State from the list given
- Permanent address.
- Write the full permanent address along with city, pin code.
- Write STD code and your residence phone number, if available, otherwise leave blank.
- Write your cell number (without zero ‘0’) compulsorily i.e. only 10 digit number.
- Enter the details of the parents:
- Enter the details of the qualifying examination
- Last Institute Studied (Give full address):
- Institute Name
- Last Institution left on: Select the date, month and year from the dropdown list
- Qualifying Examination for BE,BCA,BBM,BHEM registration from: 12th State Board / 12th CBSE / 12th ICSE
- Qualifying Examination for MBA,MCA and M-Tech registration form
- Enter the last qualifying examination in the text field.
- PUC(10+2) details for BE,BCA,BBM,BHEM registration form (If Applicable)
- PCM Marks details BE,BCA,BBM,BHEM registration form (If Applicable)
- Branch being sought
- Select the 3 test Centre preferences from the dropdown list
- Select the Declaration part in the registration form and click on the submit button, If it is confirmed click on confirm button and you will get “your application has been submitted successfully page”.
- Click on Continue to upload your photograph button
- Choose your photo from particular path
Stage 3 : Photo uploading page
Upload the photo/Upload your photo later by giving your registration number, Date of birth and the gender details or else click on the confirm button. You will get “Payment details page”.
Stage 4: Choose the payment details: (The exam Fee is Rs 975)
- Online payment(Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking)
- By Demand Draft
If payment is through Online payment(Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking)
Read the instructions and click on I agree and pay now button or else if you want to change the payment mode click on change the payment button.
After clicking on the I agree and pay now button,
Select the pay using
Net banking/Credit card/Debit card
If it through Credit card/Debit card:
- Enter the card number, enter the name of the card, and enter the expiry of the card date, enter the CVV number then click on make payment button or else click on cancel button.
- After clicking on the make payment button you will get the payment receipt and the Final print form of the application.
If payment is through DD Draft: Pay the Fee in bank through demand draft.
- Enter the DD Details in online:
- Enter the DD Number
- Enter the Bank Name
- Enter the Branch Name
- Enter the Branch city name
- Enter the DD Date
After filling the details click on the Submit button or if you want to change the payment mode click on change the payment button, if you want to edit the details click on edit button or else click on confirm button. After clicking on confirm button candidate will get the final print form of the application.
Already registered candidates can take print form of the application by giving their Date of birth and Registration number and gender details. Already registered candidates can continue their registration from the point where they have stopped the last step.