PESSAT 2016 Application Form was available online. Candidates interested in applying for PESSAT 2016 must register and fill the online application form at www.pes.edu. Details of how to apply are given here. Please read instructions carefully before filling the PESSAT application form for PES University Scholastic Aptitude Test. Application fee for PESSAT 2016 can be submitted via credit card / debit card, net banking, challan and demand draft. Applicant may choose whichever mode is suitable and apply accordingly. Examination fee is Rs. 975 for PESSAT. Interested candidates can apply online and also check the status of their application through the link provided below.
Application Process is over..!!
How to Apply
Step 1 – New Registration.
You need to fill in the details asked in the new registration page. Screenshot is shown below for your reference.
- Please select the course you want to apply
- Enter the Name of the Applicant
- Select the Gender
- Select Date of Birth of the candidate
- Enter the Email-ID of the candidate
- Once you fill the brief details click on Proceed button and then click on Edit/confirm button
- Once you clicked on the confirm button personal details page will appear on the screen.
Step 2 – Fill application form
Enter personal details.
Enter details of qualifying examination
Select three test center preferences.
Read and agree to the declaration.
Click on “Submit” button.
Step 3 – Upload photographs
- Upload your recent passport size colour photo graph.
- Crop it to a square image of exactly 150 x 150 Pixels.
- Maximum size of your photo should be 80 KB.
- Photo type should be only jpg or gif images.
Step 4 – Make payment of PESSAT 2016 application fees.
Proceed to make payment.
Instructions for payment
- Credit/Debit card: Can be paid directly.
- Net banking: Can be paid directly
- By Challan: Candidate has to print both application form and challan, carry both to bank for payment. Submit hard copy of application along with copy of stamped challan.
- By Demand draft: Has to be paid in Favour of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. Candidate has to procure DD from bank, enter DD details in the space provided online and to be sent along with printed application form to the following address:
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
Ph:+91 80 2672 9391.
If you have any queries regarding PESSAT 2016 Application Form, please ask in comments below.