PIMS AICET UG 2015 is being conducted by Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences University. PIMS Admission 2015 for MBBS and BDS courses shall be done on the basis of PIMS AICET 2015 Under Graduate (UG) entrance exam. The All India Common Entrance Test is held each year by the PIMS University containing multiple choice questions, for merit based admission and selection of eligible medical / dental aspirants. Get here complete details of PIMS AICET UG 2015 such as application form, hall tickets, results.
PIMS AICET 2015 UG entrance exam is the gateway for admission in 125 MBBS seats in the Rural Medical College, and 100 BDS seats in the Rural Dental College.
PIMS AICET UG 2015
Important dates of the All India Common Entrance Test, PIMS AICET 2015 UG, must be noted by candidates appearing for the exam. It must be noted that one must submit the filled in application form by last date.
|PIMS AICET UG 2015 Prospectus and Application form available from||February 24, 2015|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||April 1, 2015|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form with Late Fees (Rs 2,000/- Extra)||April 7, 2015|
|Distribution of Hall Tickets||From March 1, 2015 to April 9, 2015|
|Date and Time of Entrance Test Examination||May 2, 2015|
|Announcement of Results||June 4, 2015|
|Date of Counselling||June 23, 2015 to June 26, 2015|
|Commencement of Classes||September 1, 2015|
PIMS AICET UG 2015 Quick Links
PIMS AICET UG 2015 Counselling Schedule
Vacancy Position as on 25/06/2015 at the end of 3rd day Session of First round of Counseling.
|Course||Total Seat||Admission||Seat Vacant|
Note –Total 253 candidate waitlisted for MBBS Course.
All Students having merit number from 1 to 1193 in Merit of PIMS-AICET-UG 2015 are called for counseling at 9:00 AM as per following time table for admission to MBBS/BDS.
|23 June 2015||Tuesday||001 to 267|
|24 June 2015||Wednesday||268 to 577|
|25 June 2015||Thursday||578 to 874|
|26 June 2015||Friday||875 to 1193|
You will have to remain physically present yourself on the day and time of counseling along with the required Original Certificates and Demand Draft for payment of full fees as mentioned under clause Tuition Fees of the prospectus.
If you are unable to present yourself for counseling on account of unavoidable circumstances, you may authorize your representative to be present on the same day and time, on your behalf, along with authorization letter. He/She should carry all your Original documents for verification and requisite payment of fees by Demand Draft, if you are found eligible and offered admission.
Your or your authorized representatives absence at the time of counseling will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission.
This notice does not mean that you will be admitted to the course. Actual admission will depend upon number of seats available when your turn comes in order of merit.
Documents: You or your authorized representative shall have to produce following Original Documents along with two attested sets of their photocopies. In case you have already submitted Original Documents to some other institute, you should bring a certificate from Head of the Institution to that effect.
- PIMS AICET UG 2015 Hall Ticket
- PIMS AICET UG 2015 Statement of Marks
- Nationality Certificate / Valid passport / Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Birth / Age (S.S.C. Passing Certificate / Valid Passport)
- S.S.C. / Equivalent Statement of Marks and Certificate.
- H.S.C. / Equivalent Statement of Marks and Certificate.
- Bonafide and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Gap Certificate (if passed 10+2 in or before 2014)
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- Caste validity certificate (by candidates belonging to all Backward class)
- Passport (In case of Foreign National/ Wards of person of Indian origin /Wards of NRI)
- Migration certificate
- Six passport size colour photographs
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- Photo identity proof (School identity card / driving licence etc.)
- AIU (Association of Indian Universities) Equivalence certificate (if studied under foreign system in India)
Click here for Detailed Counselling Procedure.
Test centers – The PIMS AICET 2015 UG exam will be held in Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Chandigarh, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Loni, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, and Pune.
PIMS AICET UG 2015 Exam Pattern
The test is so designed to asses a candidate’s aptitude for medical and dental courses. The question paper shall contain 200 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each. Based on the syllabus of exam described by the PIMS University, there will be 50 questions each from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. The examination pattern for PIMS AICET UG 2015 is as follows.
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
The duration of exam is 3 hours. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
PIMS AICET UG 2015 Application Form
The candidates are required to fill the application form completely. Incomplete application form will be rejected. Please refer Annexure – A for instructions for filling the application form.
- Examination fee is Rs 1500 (Rs 1700 is you are using downloaded form).
- Fee for PIMS AICET UG 2015 application form must be submitted as demand draft in favor of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni.
- The photograph on the Application Form should be attested by a gazetted officer or Principal of the college where last studied.
- The candidate should ensure that his application form along with demand draft and applicable documents reaches the office of the Competent Authority on or before 01 April, 2015 and with late fees on or before 07 April, 2015 at the competent authority.
Note : Change of category status like SC, ST, VJNT and OBC i.e.Backward Class Category will not be entertained mid-way during the course of PIMS-AICET-UG 2015. As such students are instructed to declare their correct status while filling the application form.
Calendar of events for PIMS AICET 2015
Please note that PIMS University has notified details of MBBS, BDS as well as BOT, B.Sc Nursing, PBBSc Nursing. The important dates, last date of form submission, CET date, results date, and exam centers are elaborated for candidates.
This page is being updated with details regarding PIMS AICET UG entrance exam and admissions.
If you have any queries regarding PIMS AICET UG 2015, please ask in comments below.