AP POLYCET Application form 2017 – State Board of Technical Education & Training, AP, Hyderabad has made arrangements to file online applications at various AP online/Helpline centres/ through payment gate way. The detailed list of these centres is available at http://sbtetap.gov.in website.
|Commencement of online filling of applications||Mar 2017|
|Last date of filling of online application||Apr 2017|
AP POLYCET Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill their application for AP POLYCET 2017 from the official website http://sbtetap.gov.in or https://www.polycetap.nic.in or http://aponline.gov.in as per schedule mention. Candidates can fill their application in any mode of application (online or offline). Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before filling application. Candidate can fill and download their application from the direct link which will be provided below.
- Link will be available here..!!!
Insofar any details of AP POLYCET 2017 have not been officially announced. Details given on this page as per last year’s exam brochure and is only for reference. As soon as AP POLYCET 2017 information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
How to Fill Application Form?
- First fill the 10th Class Hall ticket No., Year of pass and Date of Birth.
- Fill your name as per school records with one letter for each box. Leave a gap between parts of your name.
- Fill your father’s name
- Fill in your date of birth in DD MM YYYY [Date /Month/Year] format.
- Fill in your address details (House number, Village/street, Mandal /town/city, District, PIN code, mobile number for correspondence.
- Fill in the place where you would like to appear for Examination. Refer the table of Examination/ help line centers.
- Enter the area code to which you are local to Andhra Pradesh.
- Enter your reservation category (BC/SC/ST)
- Enter your special category, if any (CAP/SP/PH/NCC).
- Fill in minority community details (Other than Hindu) as entered in your school records.
- Fill in your willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium. Examination in Urdu medium will be conducted only at Guntur and Nandyal centers.
- Sign the declaration with regard to your physical fitness to pursue the polytechnic courses.
The filled in application form with photograph affixed (Do not stapled and Do not sign on the photo) and duly signed by Parent/Guardian should be submitted to the computer operator at the nearest Aponline/Meeseva/Payment gateway/Net Banking/Help Line center with a cash payment of Application fee mention above.