Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) 2015 – The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET)” for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics / institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2015-2016.
AP POLYCET 2015
Andhra Pradesh Department of Technical Department invites Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2015 for admission into Diploma courses in Engineering and Non-Engineering in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/Non – Engineering Diploma courses can apply through online for AP POLYCET-2015. Details of AP POLYCET 2015 application form, eligibility, admit card, exam pattern, result and counselling are given here for interested candidates.
Latest Update – The last date of filling online Application of Polycet-2015 of AP State is Extended by one day i.e, Upto 12-05-2015.
- Commencement of online filing of Applications : 26-04-2015 (Sunday)
- Last date of filing of online Application Form : 11-05-2015 (Monday) extended upto 12-05-2015 (Tuesday).
- Date of conduct of AP POLYCET-2015 29-05-2015 (Friday) (AP POLYCET-15 Exam SET Code is S2 (Yellow Label)
- Time: 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
AP POLYCET 2015 Quick Links
AP POLYCET 2015 Eligibility
- Candidate shall be an Indian National
- Candidate should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent there to by the Board of Secondary Education.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/OTHER Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by A.P. Govt. SHOULD HAVE PASSED ALL THE SUBJECTS including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in March/April-2015, and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for AP POLYCET-2015.
- There is no age restriction for appearing for AP POLYCET-2015.
AP POLYCET 2015 Admission & Counselling
The admission schedule (Web Counseling) will be notified in all leading Newspapers after declaration of AP POLYCET results. Candidates are advised to note that admissions into polytechnics for the academic year 2015-2016 shall be made on the basis of Web Counseling, where in candidates can opt for any course at any polytechnic in the order of priority and the allotment shall be made for his/her best preferred choice based on his/her merit and other admission rules in vogue. Details of Web counseling and helpline centres will be available on our website http://sbtetap.gov.in and shall also be notified in all leading Newspapers after declaration of AP POLYCET RESULTS.