PU BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) 2016 Application Form or PU UG LAW Application form 2016 – Any candidate wishing to admission admission to the BA LLB (H) and B.Com LLB (H) 5 years integrated course/s should submit an online Application Form for entrance examination & admission. The procedure and guidelines for the same have been mentioned below or in the official website uglaw.puchd.ac.in. Get here complete information related PU BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) 2016 application form from below.
|Availability of online Application Form for Admission||28 May 2016|
|Last date for submission of online admission form||15 Jun 2016|
|Last date for submission of hard / printed copy of admission form & documents||25 Jun 2016|
PU BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) 2016 Application Form for Candidates who have qualified Entrance Exam
The Application form will be available online from 28th May, 2016 for admission to the said course/s. Last date for filling up and submission of online Application form 15th June 2016. Last date for receiving of hard copy of Application Form is 25th June 2016 (till 4:00 p.m.).
- Click Here to Login to fill Application Form for PU BA / B.Com LLB Admission 2016
Fill up your profile, category/ies, 10+2 subjects and weightages carefully thereafter lock each and every section. Once locked, the given information could not be edited and the information presumed to be final.
Candidate has to take print out of the Admission Form and attach selfattested copies of the following documents with the hard copy of the Admission Form.
- Class 10th Detailed Marks & Date of Birth certificate.
- 10+2 Detailed Marks Card
- Character Certificate from the last attended institution
- Reserve category/ies certificate/s, if any.
- Gap year Affidavit, if applicable
- Income Certificate, if the candidate is desirous of availing meritcum-means freeship
- Certificate for additional Weightage, if any claimed
- Gradation certificate issued by Department of Sports, Panjab
University, Chandigarh for admission under Sports Category
Application Form Submission
Submit the signed copy of Admission Form complete in all respects either by hand in the office of Director University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh. latest by 25th June, 2016 till 4:00 p.m. It could also be sent through registered/speed post to Director, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.-160014, and reach latest by 25th June, 2016 till 4:00 p.m. Panjab University does not take any responsibility of postal or other delays.
The candidates applying under Sports Category should also send one hard copy of the Admission Form complete in all respects with original Affidavit for sports persons category to the office of Director of Sports, Panjab University, Chandigarh. The photocopy of the Proforma should be attached with the Admission Form submitted to Director, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
PU BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) 2016 Application Form for Entrance Examination
Candidates seeking admission in said courses at Panjab University from the official website uglaw.puchd.ac.in as per schedule. Application can be filled in online mode only. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before going online application. Candidates can also fill their application from the direct link provided below.
- General Category – Rs. 1100/-
- SC/ST Category – Rs. 550/-
STEPS TO FOLLOW :
- Register Online from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Take print out of bank slip (bank slip can also be downloaded from account using login id and password).
- Deposit fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
- Login again after 24 Hrs. of depositing fee and upload scanned passport size photograph, signature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm. (Once you confirm the form, you will not be allowed to change information in the form).
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee slip and your details are not found in bank for despositing fee, write to email@example.com mentioning your problem along with application no., name and date of birth.
- Candidates who will avail the concession in fee under the category SC/ST/Blind OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of printout of their filled form along with the self attested copy of Category Certificate/ Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees (“B” and “C” Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before 12 Apr 2016 upto 4:00 PM.
- Mere login id creation OR deposit of fee does not mean that candidate has completed his/her online application form. Incomplete form leads to cancellation of candidature. Any request for completion of form after due date will not be entertained at all.
University will hold Entrance Test for admission to B.A./ B. Com. LL.B. (Hons.) (5 Years Integrated Course) on 24th April 2016 (Sunday) at Chandigarh Centre only for the following institutes:
- University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS), Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh.
- UILS, Swami Sarvanand Giri, Panjab University Regional Centre, Bajwara, Hoshiarpur
- UIL, Panjab University Regional Centre, Civil Lines, Ludhiana.