PU BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) 2017 Application Form or PU UG LAW Application form 2017 – Any candidate wishing to admission admission to the BA LLB (H) and B.Com LLB (H) 5 years integrated course/s should submit an online Application Form for entrance examination & admission. The procedure and guidelines for the same have been mentioned below or in the official website uglaw.puchd.ac.in. Get here complete information related PU BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) 2017 application form from below.
|Availability of online Application Form for Admission||to be announced|
|Last date for submission of online admission form||to be announced|
|Last date for submission of hard / printed copy of admission form & documents||to be announced|
PU BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) 2017 Application Form for Entrance Examination
Candidates seeking admission in said courses at Panjab University from the official website uglaw.puchd.ac.in as per schedule. Application can be filled in online mode only. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before going online application. Candidates can also fill their application from the direct link provided below.
- Apply Online (link will be available here)
- Sign In (link will be available here)
- Reset your Password (link will be available here)
Application Fee (last year)
- General Category – Rs. 1100/-
- SC/ST Category – Rs. 550/-
INSOFAR, ONLY EXAM DATE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED YET. DETAILS UPDATED ON THIS PAGE AS PER THE LAST YEAR BROCHURE. AS SOON AS PU UG LAW 2017 BROCHURE WILL BE RELEASED, SAME WILL BE UPDATED HERE.
STEPS TO FOLLOW :
- Register Online from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Take print out of bank slip (bank slip can also be downloaded from account using login id and password).
- Deposit fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
- Login again after 24 Hrs. of depositing fee and upload scanned passport size photograph, signature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm. (Once you confirm the form, you will not be allowed to change information in the form).
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee slip and your details are not found in bank for despositing fee, write to [email protected] mentioning your problem along with application no., name and date of birth.
- Candidates who will avail the concession in fee under the category SC/ST/Blind OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of printout of their filled form along with the self attested copy of Category Certificate/ Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees (“B” and “C” Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before the last date.
- Mere login id creation OR deposit of fee does not mean that candidate has completed his/her online application form. Incomplete form leads to cancellation of candidature. Any request for completion of form after due date will not be entertained at all.
University will hold Entrance Test for admission to B.A./ B. Com. LL.B. (Hons.) (5 Years Integrated Course) on 07 May 2017 at Chandigarh Centre only for the following institutes:
- University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS), Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh.
- UILS, Swami Sarvanand Giri, Panjab University Regional Centre, Bajwara, Hoshiarpur
- UIL, Panjab University Regional Centre, Civil Lines, Ludhiana.