Application Form 2016
The candidates who will be qualified PU BA LLB / B.Com LLB entrance exam can fill the PU B.A./B.Com. LLB. (Hons.) 2016 Application Formon or before the last date. PU BA LLB / B.Com LLB entrance exam will be held on 15th May 2016 and the application form will be available soon.
PU UG LAW 2016 entrance test will be held on May 15, 2016.
Insofar only the exam date of PU UG LAW 2016 has been announced. Further details of PU UG LAW 2016 application form and other information will be given when information brochure is released.
Application Form 2015
Instructions for The Candidates who have Qualified Pu B.A. Ll.B./B.Com.Ll.B. Entrance Test-2015 and having passed 10+2 Examination with atleast 50% Marks.
- All candidates who have qualified PU BA LLB / BCOM LLB Entrance Test-2015 are eligible for both the courses i.e. BA LLB (Hons.) and BCom LLB (Hons).
- The Application Form will be available online from 5th March, 2015 for admission to the said course/s.
- Last date for receiving of hard copy of Application Form is 23rd April, 2015 (till 5:00 p.m.)
- All the guidelines and information regarding admission will be uploaded at http://uglaw.puchd.ac.in from time to time.
- The enquiries will be only entertained through e-mail ([email protected]) in this regard.
- In case of extreme emergency, telephonic enquiries could be made on the following telephone numbers on working days between working hours only.
- Mobile No Land Line Nos. – 9041911144, 0172-2784397, 0172-2534697.
PU B.A./B.Com. LLB. (Hons.) 2015 Application Form
- Last date for online application is over…
Instructions for PU B.A./B.Com. LLB. (Hons.) 2015 Online Application Form
- Fill up online Application Form available on http://uglaw.puchd.ac.in.
- Before filling up the online Application Form, read the instructions carefully to understand the procedure.
- Fill up your profile, category/ies, 10+2 subjects and weightages carefully and lock each and every section. Once locked, the information in the Application Form shall be presumed to be final.
- The responsibility for any wrong information or misrepresentation if information shall be solely of the candidate.
- Candidate has to take two print outs of the Application Form and submit both of them at the address mentioned on the form.
Attach self-attested copies of the following documents with both copies of the Application Form.
- Class 10th Detailed Marks & Date of Birth certificate.
- 10+2 Detailed Marks Card
- Character Certificate from the last attended institution
- 2 passport size photographs
- Reserve/ies category/ies certificate/s, if any.
- Gap year Affidavit, if applicable
- Income Certificate, if the candidate is desirous of availing merit cum- means freeship
- Graduation certificate issued by Department of Sports, Panjab University, Chandigarh for admission under Sports Category, if applied under Sport category.
- Certificate for additional Weightage, if any claimed (For details of Item No 6 (V to IX refer to Hand Book of Information, 2015 available at Panjab University Website).
Submit the signed copies of Application Forms complete in all respects by hand or send it through registered/speed post to Director, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.-160014, latest by 23rd April, 2015 till 5:00 p.m.
Application Forms will be received in UILS office on all working days including Saturdays between 9.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. and 2.30 p.m to 4.00 p.m.
Application Form will be available online only for admission to BA LLB and BCOM LLB courses, candidate has to submit the printed copy of application form downloaded from the website latest by 23rd April, 2015 till 5:00 p.m. Panjab University does not take any responsibility of postal or other delays. Non-submission of hard copies of Application Form will result in cancellation of candidature.