“As per the official notification given by Panjab University, PU CET 2015 Information Brochure will be available on 18.03.2015 (Wednesday). Here are highlights of the Information as per previous year information. This page is being updated regularly and as soon as final details are available, they will be published here.
Prospectus for PU CET 2015 (UG) For Admission to B. Pharmacy (Credit Based Semester System) and B.Sc. (Hons. School) is given here. Candidates must read the prospectus carefully before applying.
Combinations of subjects in PU – CET (U.G.) for Admission to various courses
|Name of Course Combination of subject(s)*|
|B. Sc (Hons School) BiotechnologyB.Sc. (Hons. School) Biophysics||
|B.Sc. (Hons. School) in Anthropology/Chemistry/ Geology/Physics/ Physics and Electronics||
|B. Sc. (Hons. School) Biochemistry/ Microbiology||
|B.Sc. (Hons. School) in Mathematics / Mathematics & Computing||Mathematics|
|B. Pharm. (credit based Semester System)||
- If a candidate appears in 4 subjects his/her name will be included in the entire merit list wherever possible. For example if a candidate appears in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics, his/her name will be included in all the Merit lists where ever he/she qualifies.
- Candidates who have preference for B. Sc. (Honours School) Mathematics and B.Sc. (Honours School) Mathematics & Computing only may appear in Mathematics only.
The following functionaries may be contacted for extremely urgent enquiry, if any, only on working hours i.e. from Monday to Friday.
- Assistant Registrar (C.E.T.) 0172 – 2534829
- Controller of Examinations 0172 – 2534811
- Coordinator PU – CET (U.G.) 0172 – 2534213
- Enquiry Office 0172 – 2534818, 2534819, 2534866.
Not with standing anything contained in this prospectus, the eligibility conditions for admission to any particular course, shall be governed by the respective rules/regulations as enshrined in the P.U. Calendar, Volumes I, II and III (latest editions) and / or the General Guidelines for Admissions/ Hand Book of
Information issued by the University and / or decisions of the University Senate/ Syndicate/Vice-Chancellor. In case of any conflict or inconsistency between the prospectus on the one hand and the aforesaid Panjab University Rules and Regulations/ Guidelines / Hand Book of information / decisions of Senate/ conflict decisions of Senate/ Syndicate/Vice-Chancellor, on the other, the latter shall prevail.