PU CET (PG) 2016 Application Form
PU CET PG 2016 entrance exam date has been announced. The PU CET PG 2016 entrance exam will be held on 11-12 June 2016. The Application Form of PU CET PG 2016 for Panjab University PG Entrance Test will be available soon. Candidates can fill the application form of PU CET PG 2016 at cetpg.puchd.ac.in. PU CET (PG) 2016 Application Form and prospectus will be issued by Panjab University.
PU CET 2016 for PG entrance test will be held on June 11-12, 2016.
Insofar only the exam date of PU CET PG 2016 has been announced. Further details of link to apply online for PU CET PG 2016, how to fill application form and other information will be given when information brochure is released. Given below details are only for reference. Candidates are advised to visit again for latest updates.
PU CET (PG) 2015 Application Form
Please pay the correct fees to avoid complication at the time of admission.
PU CET (PG) Fee is as follows
- General Category – Rs. 1760/-
- SC / ST / Blind Category – Rs. 880/-
- Additional Form – Rs. 770/- (for each paper, if required).
Important Steps to Follow for Online Application
- Register Online for PU CET PG 2015
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Take print out of bank slip.
- Deposit PU CET fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
- Login and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information Save and Confirm.
If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee slip and your details are not found in bank for despositing fee, write to [email protected] with scanned copy of bank slip.
Candidate availing concession in the fee under the category SC/ST OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of printout of their filled form alongwith the self attested copy of Category Certificate/ Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees (“B” and “C” Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before May 26, 2015 upto 4:00 PM.
How to Fill Online Application Form
- Please Read Instructions and Eligibility Criteria carefully before registration.
- Before depositing your application fee…….
- Please enter your name as in matric (10thClass) certificate.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date picker.
- Enter your correct email ID.
- Enter your Graduation Roll number.
- Select Graduation University from drop down menu.
- Select Passing year from drop down menu.
- Enter your Mobile No.
- Choose category if other than General.
- Check atleast one box. if you wish to appear in more than one course, check the corresponding boxes
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of P.U.?
- Click on submit button to save your details.
- Note your Application Number, login ID and Password carefully (login ID and password are case senstive).
- Download Your bank slip and deposit your fee in any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
- After depositing your application fee…….
- Please login with your login ID and Password.
- Click on Candidate form to upload your scanned photograph,signature and other important information.
- After submitting the information, please check carefully and lock your application form.
- Unlocked and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Take printout of your application form after submitting information.
Now Click on Continue to start your registration process with us……….
PU CET PG 2015 Application Status
Candidates can check their Application Status HERE. Application Status described the current status of the application. If there was any mistake while submission of application or something is missing, you will be able to make necessary corrections.