PU CET PG 2015 Application Form are available from 01 Apr 2015. Date of Availability of PU CET (P.G.) Prospectus and Application Form on the website of Panjab University 01-04-2015 (Wednesday). The Online PU CET 2015 Application Form for General and SC/ST categories are priced differently. Please pay the correct fees to avoid complication at the time of admission. The cost of submitting additional form is the same for General and SC/ST categories i.e. 770/- each.
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan||12-05-2015 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan||15-05-2015 (Friday) upto 4:00 p.m.|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||18-05-2015 (Monday)|
|No correction will be entertained / made regarding photograph, signature and any other information after 21-05-2015, 5:00 p.m.||21-05-2015 (Thursday) upto 5:00 p.m.|
Important Steps to Follow for Online Application
- Register Online for PU CET PG 2015
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Take print out of bank slip.
- Deposit PU CET fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
- Login and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information Save and Confirm.
If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee slip and your details are not found in bank for despositing fee, write to [email protected] with scanned copy of bankslip.
Candidate availing concession in the fee under the category SC/ST OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of printout of their filled form alongwith the self attested copy of Category Certificate/ Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees (“B” and “C” Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before May 26, 2015 upto 4:00 PM.
How to Fill Online Application Form
- Please Read Instructions and Eligibility Criteria carefully before registration.
- Before depositing your application fee…….
- Please enter your name as in matric (10thClass) certificate.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date picker.
- Enter your correct email ID.
- Enter your Graduation Roll number.
- Select Graduation University from drop down menu.
- Select Passing year from drop down menu.
- Enter your Mobile No.
- Choose category if other than General.
- Check atleast one box. if you wish to appear in more than one course, check the corresponding boxes
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of P.U.?
- Click on submit button to save your details.
- Note your Application Number, login ID and Password carefully (login ID and password are case senstive).
- Download Your bank slip and deposit your fee in any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
- After depositing your application fee…….
- Please login with your login ID and Password.
- Click on Candidate form to upload your scanned photograph,signature and other important information.
- After submitting the information, please check carefully and lock your application form.
- Unlocked and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Take printout of your application form after submitting information.
Now Click on Continue to start your registration process with us……….
PU CET PG 2015 Application Status
Candidates can check their Application Status HERE. Application Status described the current status of the application. If there was any mistake while submission of application or something is missing, you will be able to make necessary corrections.