Panjab University is offering Post Graduates courses admission through an PU Common Entrance Test 2017 which will be conducted on 10 & 11 Jun 2017 for this session 2017-18. Those who interested to take admission in various postgraduate courses may apply online from the official website cetpg.puchd.ac.in as per schedule mention. Get here PU CET (PG) Application form complete information such as application fee, step to apply online and so on.
|Date of Availability of PU CET (PG) Application Form||to be announced|
|Last date for submission of information to generate the Bank Challan||to be announced|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI||to be announced|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information||to be announced|
|No correction will be entertained from||to be announced|
PU CET (PG) 2017
Candidates can apply online for Post Graduate courses admission through common entrance test from the official website cetpg.puchd.ac.in or from the direct link will be provided below on or before the last date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before filling online application.
- Apply / Register Online (link will be available here)
- Sign In (link will be available here)
INSOFAR, ONLY EXAM DATE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED YET. DETAILS UPDATED ON THIS PAGE AS PER THE LAST YEAR BROCHURE. AS SOON AS PU CET (PG) 2017 BROCHURE WILL BE RELEASED, SAME WILL BE UPDATED HERE.
Those candidates who fill their application as per schedule can check their status of application form from the direct link provided below.
- Application Status (link will be available here)
Application Fee (Last year)
Please pay the correct fees to avoid complication at the time of admission.
PU CET (PG) Fee was as follows
- General Category – Rs. 1760/-
- SC / ST / Blind Category – Rs. 880/-
- Additional Form – Rs. 770/- (for each paper, if required).
Steps to Fill Online Application Form
Please Read Instructions and Eligibility Criteria carefully before registration. Before depositing your application fee.
- Please enter your name as in matric (10thClass) certificate.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date picker.
- Enter your correct email ID.
- Enter your Graduation Roll number.
- Select Graduation University from drop down menu.
- Select Passing year from drop down menu.
- Enter your Mobile No.
- Choose category if other than General.
- Check atleast one box. if you wish to appear in more than one course, check the corresponding boxes
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of P.U.?
- Click on submit button to save your details.
- Note your Application Number, login ID and Password carefully (login ID and password are case senstive).
- Download Your bank slip and deposit your fee in any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
After depositing your application fee…….
- Please login with your login ID and Password.
- Click on Candidate form to upload your scanned photograph,signature and other important information.
- After submitting the information, please check carefully and lock your application form.
- Unlocked and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Take printout of your application form after submitting information.