PU CET PG 2017 Application Form is online. Register before last date. Entrance test fee for PU CET PG Application Form is Rs 1050 for SC/ST/PWD and Rs 2100 for General candidates, for up to 3 course. To apply for additional subject one has to pay Rs 300 extra per subject. Application Form of PUCET PG 2017 link to apply is given on this page. Read instructions and eligibility criteria, which you will see on clicking the link, before applying.
Panjab University is offering Post Graduates courses admission through an PU Common Entrance Test 2017 which will be conducted on 10 & 11 Jun 2017 for this session 2017-18. Those who interested to take admission in various postgraduate courses may apply online from the official website cetpg.puchd.ac.in as per schedule mention. Get here PU CET (PG) Application form complete information such as application fee, step to apply online and so on.
|Date of Availability of PU CET (PG) Application Form||28 Apr 2017
|Last date for submission of information to generate the Bank Challan||24 May 2017
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI||26 May 2017|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information||28 May 2017
PU CET (PG) 2017
Candidates can apply online for Post Graduate courses admission through common entrance test from the official website cetpg.puchd.ac.in or from the direct link provided below on or before the last date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before filling online application.
Please pay the correct fees to avoid complication at the time of admission.
PU CET (PG) Fee is as follows
- General Category – Rs. 2100/-
- SC / ST / PwD Category – Rs. 1050/-
- Additional subject – Rs. 300/- per subject
Steps to Fill Online Application Form
Please Read Instructions and Eligibility Criteria carefully before registration. Before depositing your application fee.
- Please enter your name as in matric (10thClass) certificate.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date picker.
- Enter your correct email ID.
- Enter your Graduation Registration number.
- Select Graduation University from drop down menu.
- Select Passing year from drop down menu.
- Enter your Mobile No.
- Choose category if other than General.
- Check atleast one box. if you wish to appear in more than one course, check the corresponding boxes
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of P.U.?
- Click on submit button to save your details.
- Note your Application Number, login ID and Password carefully (login ID and password are case senstive).
- Download Your bank slip and deposit your fee in any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
After depositing your application fee…….
- Please login with your login ID and Password.
- Click on Candidate form to upload your scanned photograph,signature and other important information.
- After submitting the information, please check carefully and lock your application form.
- Unlocked and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Take printout of your application form after submitting information.