Application-cum-Admission Form for MBBS/BDS Course in case of Foreign Indian Students (NRI)
Centralized Medical Admission-2014, Director Principal,
Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Sector-32, Chandigarh
I herewith submit my application for admission to MBBS/BDS Course, 2014 under Foreign Indian Students (NRI) Category. The following documents are sent herewith by registered AD/hand delivery:-
1. Appendix “G”- Application form.
2. Photocopy of certificate of having passed 10+2/pre-medical/10+2+3 )system showing equivalent examination from any university/board showing detailed marks/explanation sheets of grade. The candidate must preferably provide the % marks obtained in each of the subjects viz. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English in 10+1, 10+2.
3. Eligibility certificate from Panjab University.
4. Equivalence Certificate from Panjab University.
5. Photocopy of High/higher secondary school certificate showing date of birth.
6. Photocopy of certificate of good conduct from the concerned school/ universities as well as the institute last attended.
7. Three copies of recent colour photograph (passport size).
8. Crossed bank draft for 100 US $ or ` 5000/- drawn in favour of Co- ordinator, Centralized Medical Admissions-2014, GMCH-32, Chandigarh.
9. Photocopy of the passport/ relevant document of NRI/PIO/Foreign Indian Student status from a competent authority.
I undertake that I shall submit all the original documents at the time of interview and abide by college rules and regulations. I shall also submit photocopy of the passport showing student visa at the time of counselling.
Signature of Applicant___________________________
Phone No. _________________________ e-mail/Fax No.________________________