PU MET 2015 Application Form
Panjab University’s Management Entrance Test application form is now available online from December 9, 2014.
Step 1 - Visit PU MET 2015 Registration Form
- Go to http://met.puchd.ac.in/registration.php, the official website for online form submission.
- Fill in candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID and category.
- Note down application number, Login ID, password.
- Download SBI Deposit Slip.
Candidates have to Deposit Rs 1750 (In case of SC/ST candidates, Rs 875) in the SBI Bank using website generated Challan.
Step 2 - Deposit challan in any SBI bank branch.
- You must download and print fee deposit slip. Then candidate has to deposit fee at any branch of State Bank of India, minimum one day after printing of fee deposit slip.
- Use the login and password to upload photograph and signature and fill other important information. You must have scanned photograph and signature with less than 100kb size. Use login menu to complete these processes.
- Please do not disclose your login ID and password. Keep it till the end of the admission process.
Fee through the challan can be deposited at any SBI bank branch, minimum one day after generation of challan.
“Online Application Form Process is over now.”
Submission of PU MET 2015 application form (hard copy / print out) to UIAMS last date is 10th March 2015.
Step 3 - Log in and fill details
- Visit PU MET 2015 log in page, 24 hours after depositing fee, at the PU MET website.
- Enter fee details – journal number, Bank branch code, Deposit date, Amount deposited, upload fee deposit slip.
- Complete each section – Profile, Categories, Academic Qualification. Enter details carefully and lock each section. Once you lock the section, you will not be allowed to change information in that section.
Step 4 - Send filled in PU MET 2015 Application Form
- After filling form completely, download and take print out.
- Send the form along with the documents to UIAMS.
A candidate desirous of taking the Entrance Test should fill the application form online and further submit printed copy of the Application form under Registered Cover or personally at the following address, on or before March 10, 2015 up to 4:00 p.m.:
University Institute of Applied Management Sciences,
South Campus, Sector-25 (Behind Alumni House),
Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014
Important Dates for PU MET 2015 Application Form Submission
|Submission of online form to generate bank challan last date.||February 09, 2015.|
|Fee deposit in the Bank last date.||February 16, 2015 (4 PM)|
|Submission of fee details (journal no.; branch code and date of deposit given by Bank) and uploading of Photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website last date.||February 25, 2015.|
|Submission of PU MET 2015 application form (hard copy / print out) to UIAMS last date.||March 10, 2015 (4 PM)|
Students have to submit the printed copy of the form submitted by March 10th, 2015 (Tuesday) upto 4.00 P.M. in the office of the University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS), South Campus, Sector-25 (Behind Alumni House), Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Documents to be submitted along with the PU MET 2015 Application Form
The candidates applying under a category other than the general category must attach attested copies of below mentioned documents/certificates along with the hardcopy of the form to be submitted in the office of the UIAMS, South Campus, Sector-25 (Behind Alumni House), Panjab University, Chandigarh:
- Relevant certificate to claim a seat in Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Backward Class / Defense / Physically Handicapped / Riot Victim / Freedom Fighter / Only(Single) Girl Child / Cancer-AIDS patient / wards of Kashmiri Displaced Persons.
- Each applicant applying for admission in Sports Category shall along with the Application Form submit self-attested photocopy of sports certificates. Affidavits (as per the Annexures III and IV) on stamp paper of Rs 5/- or Rs 10/- each duly attested by Notary/Magistrate Class I/II have to be submitted.
- Foreign / NRI candidates not residing in India and thereby unable to avail of the above admission process will be required to submit scores of GMAT, Princeton (USA) which will be treated at par with the combined score of Written Test, (MET) Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS), Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- The last date for submission of application forms by Foreign/NRI candidates not in India and applying for admission on the basis of GMAT score is February 09th, 2015 Last Date for Deposit of Fee in the Bank is February 16th, 2015 (day). Last date for submission of fee details (journal no.; branch code and date of deposit given by Bank) and uploading of Photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website is February 25, 2015. Further, students have to submit the printed copy of the form submitted by March 10th, 2015 (Tuesday) upto 4.00 P.M. in the office of the University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS), South Campus, Sector-25 (Behind Alumni House), Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- The candidates under reserved categories have to bring original certificates for verification at the time of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates under Foreign / NRI categories have to submit the NRI certificate required by the University at the time of admission.
- In case of gap of one or more sessions between passing the last examination and admission being sought now, a candidate will have to give an affidavit at the time of admission stating that he has not been involved in any offence as per the format given in Handbook of Information.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination/s from an institution other than Panjab University, will be eligible only if such examination/ degree is recognized as equivalent to corresponding exam/degree of the Panjab University.