PU MET 2016 Application Form
Panjab University (PU) University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS) has published details of admissions to its sectoral management programmes. Candidates who wish to appear in the Management Entrance Test (MET) 2016 for admission session 2016-17 may fill their application form online on or before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before going online application.
|Starts of Online Application Form||14 Dec 2015|
|Last date for submission of information to generate the Bank Challan||23 Feb 2016|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India||29 Feb 2016
upto 4:00 p.m
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with
rest of the information on the website after depositing fee in SBI
|02 Mar 2016|
|No correction will be entertained/made regarding any information after||04 Mar 2016
upto 5:00 p.m
|Last date for submission of printout copy of the online application form||09 Mar 2016
upto 4:00 p.m
Online Application Form 2016
- Application process is over…!!!
Step 1 – Visit PU MET 2016 Registration Form
- Click the apply online link given above.
- Fill in candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID and category.
- Note down application number, Login ID, password.
- Download SBI Deposit Slip.
Step 2 – Deposit challan in any SBI bank branch.
- You must download and print fee deposit slip. Then candidate has to deposit fee at any branch of State Bank of India, minimum one day after printing of fee deposit slip.
- Use the login and password to upload photograph and signature and fill other important information. You must have scanned photograph and signature with less than 100kb size. Use login menu to complete these processes.
- Please do not disclose your login ID and password. Keep it till the end of the admission process.
Fee through the challan can be deposited at any SBI bank branch, minimum one day after generation of challan.
Step 3 – Log in and fill details
- Visit PU MET 2016 log in page, 24 hours after depositing fee, at the PU MET website.
- Enter fee details – journal number, Bank branch code, Deposit date, Amount deposited, upload fee deposit slip.
- Complete each section – Profile, Categories, Academic Qualification. Enter details carefully and lock each section. Once you lock the section, you will not be allowed to change information in that section.
Step 4 – Send filled in PU MET 2016 Application Form
- After filling form completely, download and take print out.
- Send the form along with the documents to UIAMS.
A candidate desirous of taking the Entrance Test should fill the application form online and further submit printed copy of the Application form under Registered Cover or personally at the following address, on or before the last date mentioned above:
University Institute of Applied Management Sciences,
South Campus, Sector-25 (Behind Alumni House),
Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014
Documents to be submitted along with the PU MET 2016 Application Form
The candidates applying under a category other than the general category must attach attested copies of below mentioned documents/certificates along with the hardcopy of the form to be submitted in the office of the UIAMS, South Campus, Sector-25 (Behind Alumni House), Panjab University, Chandigarh:
- Relevant certificate to claim a seat in Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Backward Class / Defense / Physically Handicapped / Riot Victim / Freedom Fighter / Only(Single) Girl Child / Cancer-AIDS patient / wards of Kashmiri Displaced Persons.
- Each applicant applying for admission in Sports Category shall along with the Application Form submit self-attested photocopy of sports certificates. Affidavits (as per the Annexures III and IV) on stamp paper of Rs 5/- or Rs 10/- each duly attested by Notary/Magistrate Class I/II have to be submitted.
- Foreign / NRI candidates not residing in India and thereby unable to avail of the above admission process will be required to submit scores of GMAT, Princeton (USA) which will be treated at par with the combined score of Written Test, (MET) Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS), Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- The candidates under reserved categories have to bring original certificates for verification at the time of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates under Foreign / NRI categories have to submit the NRI certificate required by the University at the time of admission.
- In case of gap of one or more sessions between passing the last examination and admission being sought now, a candidate will have to give an affidavit at the time of admission stating that he has not been involved in any offence as per the format given in Handbook of Information.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination/s from an institution other than Panjab University, will be eligible only if such examination/ degree is recognized as equivalent to corresponding exam/degree of the Panjab University.