Punjab JET Application Form 2015 is available now. The application form of Punjab JET 2015 can be filled online or offline. While the online form has been issued by the PSBTE at www.punjabteched.com, offline OMR forms can be obtained in the polytechnic colleges affiliated to the Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training offering Diploma courses. Get here complete details of Punjab JET Application Form 2015 such as how to fill the form, application fees.
The application form of Punjab Joint Entrance Test (JET) 2015 can be accessed online (link given below) or obtained from list of affiliated polytechnics (also given on this page).
Punjab JET Application Form 2015
Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training has decided to conduct Joint Entrance Test 2015 on 19th April 2015 (Sunday) between 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. The information diary and JET Application forms are available at the cost of Rs 50 in the affiliated Polytechnic Colleges, District Head/Sub Post Offices and also at the Board’s office. Online JET Application forms are also available on the Board’s website.
- Rs 50.
JET Punjab 2015 – Apply Online
You can fill the online application form for the Joint Entrance Test and get your Application No./ Enrollment No.
Apply Online for JET in Punjab 2015 – Click here for the JET Punjab online application form. Last date for submission of JET application form is March 31, 2015.
- Select choice of centre for appearing in JET 2015. First select the JET Examination District/ State and then select JET Examination centre.
- Submit and print the JET Punjab 2015 Application Form. Make sure that bar coded application form is printed on A4 size good quality paper. No cutting /rectification should be made on this printed application form with pen. In case of any rectification in any particular new online Application Form should be filled and a new Application No./ Enrollment No. should be generated.
- Paste a recent photograph on the printed application form in the space provided for same. Do not staple or pin this photograph. Photograph need not be attested. Also this printed application form should be signed by candidate and Father/ Guardian of the candidate.
- Candidates applying through this online filled and printed JET Application Form are required to deposit the Demand Draft of Rs 50 as cost of the Application Form drawn in favour of Secretary, The Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training payable at Chandigarh.(Pls. write name of student and Application No. / Enrolment No. on back of draft).
- To complete the online submission of Punjab JET Application Form 2015, send printed online application form along with the demand draft through Registered Post /Speed Post at the Office of the Board.
Postal Address Of the Office Of The Board :
The Punjab State Board Of Technical Education and Industrial Training ,
Plot No. 1 – A, Sector 36- A, Chandigarh – 160036
Candidates are advised to retain the photocopy of online printed Application Form, Demand Draft and postal receipt with them for further queries.
JET Punjab 2015 – Apply Offline
For appearing in the JET Punjab 2015, only OMR application form needs to be submitted. The form is available at a cost of Rs 50 only.
The JET Application Form(also referred to as OMR Form) complete in all respects should be enclosed in the envelop supplied with the form and submitted at affiliated polytechnic institutions, or at the Board’s Office on or before last date of submission of Application Form.
JET Application forms are available at
- Affiliated Polytechnic Colleges,
- District Education Offices,
- Board’s Office.
This page is being updated with details regarding Punjab Joint Entrance Test 2015 application form.
If you have any queries regarding Punjab JET Application Form 2015, please ask in comments below.