Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training is an advisory body for technical education institutions in the Punjab region of India. It was established by the Government of Punjab under The Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training 1992 Act. Punjabteched has started the online counselling on the basis of merit of qualifying examination for admissions to following courses being run in all Polytechnics / Institutions located in State of Punjab.
- Diploma Level Courses
- Diploma through LEET (Lateral Entry System)
- Diploma Course in Pharmacy
- Diploma in Modern Office Practice
- Part Time Diploma Courses
Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2016
The Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training has released notification for admission to various diploma courses for the academic year 2016-2017. PSBTE & IT has started the counselling for admission to following diploma programmes in the institutions affiliated to the Board as per the schedule. Candidates can read the complete details regarding Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2016 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee details etc. on this page.
Revised Schedule for Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2016
|Online Registration starts from||20 April 2016|
|Last date of submission of online application||21 June 2016|
|Declaration of Result (1st counseling)||30 June 2016|
|Reporting time and date of deposition||01 July to 04 July 2016|
|2nd counseling||06 July to 10 July 2016|
|Declaration of Result (2nd counseling)||12 July 2016|
|Reporting time and date of deposition||13 July to 16 July 2016|
- Application process is over…!!!
Online Application Forms of Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2016 for various diploma courses is available now. Candidates fill the online application form of Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2016 for various diploma courses from the official website at punjabteched.com or psbte.gov.in. Interested candidates can also fill the online application form through the given below links.
- Diploma in Engineering Courses
- Diploma in Engineering through LEET (Lateral Entry System)
- Diploma Course in Pharmacy
- Diploma in Modern Office Practice
- Diploma Courses
- For all Candidates: Rs. 550/-
- LEET / Pharmacy / MOP
- All Candidates (Other than SC/ST) : Rs. 1250/-
- SC/ST Candidates only : Rs. 1000/-
Present Service Charges are as under :
- Internet Banking : Rs.15/- per Transaction for ICICI, HDFC, SBI, Axis while Rs.5/- for rest of the Banks
- Debit Cards : 0.75% of Transaction Amount
- Credit Cards : 1% of Transaction Amount
- Service Tax and other taxes, if any applicable, will be paid in addition.
Note : The fee may be submitted either by any netbanking/credit/debit card/ or cash in all Branches of Punjab National Bank (PNB).
How to Fill Online Application Form?
Step 1 : Fill the Online Application Form, choose your Password and note down system generated Application Number.
The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Registration Form and also required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and chosen Password.
Step 2 : Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
The scanned images of photograph, Signature and other Certificates should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
- Size of Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate image must be greater than 50 kb and less than 300 kb.
- Size of Qualifying Exam Marksheet/Certificate image must be greater than 50 kb and less than 300 kb.
Note: The Candidate will be able to modify/correct the particulars before the payment of fees.
Step 3: Pay Fee by netbanking/credit/debit card/ or by cash at Punjab National Bank (PNB).
- Payment by netbanking/Debit/Credit Card: The candidate has to select Netbanking/Debit/Credit Card option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the acknowledgment Page. In case the acknowledgment page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled and amount will be refunded to the candidate account and however the candidate has to make another transaction till the Acknowledgment Page is not generated.
- Payment by depositing cash at any Branch of PNB through eChallan.
Eligibility criteria for Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2016 – various coursed is given below. Candidates are advised to read carefully before apply.
Eligibility Criteria for First Year of Diploma Course
The admission to diploma level courses shall be made on the basis of the merit of the subjects Maths, Science and English with overall status pass in the matriculation Examination. From the academic session 2016-17, 85% seats shall be reserved for the internal candidates from within the State of Punjab and 15% shall be open to all candidates on All India basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Lateral Entry To Diploma Engineering Courses
All those candidates who have passed the following examinations would be eligible for consideration for Lateral Entry 2016-17 in various diploma courses:
- 12th Science with Vocational/Technical OR 10th + (2 years ITI)
Students passing 12th Science with Vocational/Technical subjects / various branches or 10th + (2 years ITI) in that order shall be eligible for admission to second year Diploma Courses of appropriate program upto a maximum of 20% of sanctioned intake.
However, if seats remained vacant then the same will be filled on the basis of inter-se-merit as per the below mentioned eligibility criteria:
- ITI at least with one year (who passed 10th level School Leaving Examination before admission to ITI courses) from any Institution of Punjab/ Other state.
- 10+2 with science from any institute of Punjab / Other state.
- Two years certificate course from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal and have Punjab Domicile.
- Two years certificate course in Skill Technician (Machiist), Skill Technician (Machine Maintenance) and Quality Assuranace Inspector From R & D Cenre for Bicycle and Sewing Machine, Ludhiana.
Eligibility Criteria for two year Diploma Course in Pharmacy
The minimum educational qualification for admission to the diploma course in Pharmacy course will be pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics:
- Intermediate examination in Science.
- The first year of the three year degree course in science.
- 10+2 examination (academic stream) in science.
- Pre-degree exmination OR
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
Note : As per the PCI regulation; candidates who have passed 10+2 from National/State Open Schools are eligible for admission to diploma in Pharmacy
Eligibility Criteria for three year Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice
The minimum educational qualification for admission to three year diploma course in Modern Office Practice will be 10+2 with or without Science. In the case of reserved seats, the relative merit of the candidates shall be determined within each category of reservation.
Eligibility Criteria for Part Time Diploma Level Courses Admission
The Admission to Part Time Diploma web based online counselling shall be followed for the Academic year 2016-17 and therefore physical presence of candidates for the counselling will not be necessary. Part Time diploma course is only for working professionals or professionals with at least two year of work experience. Candidates should be employed in a registered firm/ company / Industry on full time basis at the time of admission.
Eligibility Criteria, Seats, Reservation and other important information is available in the information brochure for various courses.
|Diploma Level Courses||Download Prospectus | Corrigendum|
|Diploma Courses (LEET)||Download Prospectus|
|Diploma in Pharmacy Course||Download Prospectus|
|Diploma in MOP||Download Prospectus|
|Part Time Diploma Level Courses||Official Notification|
Official Website: http://www.punjabteched.net/