Rajasthan MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 to undergraduate courses in MBBS and BDS programme for academic session 2016-17 will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET 2016. For medical and Dental seats, only the candidates who have qualified in the NEET 2016 are eligible for counselling, filling and locking of choices as per the college seat matrix.
Additional Guidelines For Candidates Who are not able to fill The Registration form on the basis of their NEET 2016 Roll Number
- The NEET roll number along with NEET score etc. has been provided by the NEET 2016 to the Rajasthan State UG Admission (Medical & Dental) Board 2016. Queries are being received about non-existence / non-inclusion of NEET 2016 roll number in the data provided by NEET 2016 (CBSE).
- All such candidates may also fill and complete the registration form. In case, such a candidate is later found non-eligible for Rajasthan State admissions, the registration fee paid by him/her shall not be refunded. Any plea in this matter shall not be entertained.
- All such candidates are required to report for verification of all original documents (proving their eligibility) by the Committee on 03 Sep 2016 at 10.00 a.m. at Govt. Dental College, (RUHS College of Dental Sciences) & Hospital, Behind T.B. Hospital, Subhash Nagar, Shastri Nagar, Jaipur, failing which the registration form filled by them shall automatically shall stand cancelled.
Notice for PH Candidates:- All PH Candidates who have opted for priority 1 (50-70%) and priority 2 (40-50%) are requested to physically present themselves before the Medical Board at SMS Hospital, Jaipur, Lecture Hall 1, on 03.09.2016 at 10:00 AM. positively, otherwise they will not be considered for allotment against PH Seats.
Rajasthan MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 through NEET
Only those candidates who have been declared qualified in CBSE-National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2016 (NEET-UG 2016) conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education are eligible to apply.
Centralized admissions to different Government and Private Medical, Dental colleges in Rajasthan, for the session 2016-17 shall be made in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) The duration of MBBS course is 4½ years followed by compulsory internship of one year.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) The course is divided into 4 years of training and 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
Schedule for the Rajasthan MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 through NEET is given below.
|Start date for filling of on-line registration form||26 Aug 2016|
|Last date for depositing the registration fees through e-Mitra/CSC network||01 Sep 2016 (5:00 pm)|
|Last date for submitting the on-line registration form||01 Sep 2016 (5:00 pm)|
|Printout of the on-line registration form along with all relevant documents||2 copies – to be submitted at the time of reporting for counselling|
|Publishing of First round allotment||05 Sep 2016|
|Printing of allotment letter, on-line, through website, by the candidates||06 Sep 2016 to 08 Sep 2016|
|Reporting by candidates at allotted college against first round counselling and Biometric verification||06 to 08 Sep 2016 (upto 5:00 pm)|
|Submission of reporting status by colleges||14 Sep 2016|
|Second round of seat allotment and publishing of allotment||23 – 24 Sep 2016|
|Reporting by candidates at allotted college against second round||24 to 26 Sep 2016 (by 5:00 pm)|
|Commencement of classes||13 Sep 2016|
Off Line Counselling
Rajasthan Ug Medical/Dental second round Off-line Counselling are going to be conducted as per the schedule. Candidates can view all the details about second round off-line counselling 2016 on the official website or on this page below.
Schedule of second round Off-line Counselling of Rajasthan MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 through NEET is given below.
|Unreserved and all Categories who have registered for State Counselling and have all India rank from 1 to 25,000 & PH/Defence that has been verified||23 Sep 2016 (9:00 AM)|
|Unreserved and all Categories who have registered for State Counselling and have all India rank from 25,001 to onwards||24 Sep 2016 (9:00 AM)|
Counselling updates :
Click Here to check Tentative Seat Matrix For RUHS College of Dental Sciences, Jaipur for counselling held on 07.10.2016
Click Here to check information for all candidates desirous of MBBS seats on vacant seats in Govt. Medical Colleges of the State
Click Here to check Tentative Seat Matrix For Govt. Medical seats
- Round 2 allotment list has been published. Check below
- Click Here to check Candidates relieved from a college (Round 2).
- Click Here to check Seat Matrix of UG Counselling (Medical, Dental) Rajasthan State (NEET 2016) (as on 28 Sep 2016)
- Click Here to check notification regardin counselling(Off-line) for any vacant seats in Govt. & Private Medical / Dental College
- Click Here to check Seat matrix for off-line counselling of Rajasthan MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 (as on 24 Sep 2016)
Information regarding Counselling on Vacant Seats
All the eligible registered candidates (Rajasthan NEET-2016) are hereby informed that the allotment process of any vacant seat in BDS Course in Govt. Dental College, Jaipur will take place in RUHS College Of Dental Sciences, Jaipur on 07 Oct 2016 at10:00 AM. The candidate have to report in person with all original documents, fees etc. along with the print copy of application form, NEET Score Card, Domicile, Cast Certificate and Attested Photocopy of all the original documents at scheduled date and time. The candidate have to join on 07 Oct 2016 itself.
Rajasthan MBBS / BDS 2016 Allotment List has been published officially. Candidates can now check the allotment list on the official website or by a direct link that is posted on this page below.
- Click here to check Allotment List – Round 2
- Click here to check provisional allotment list
- Click here to Print Allotment Letter
Note:- For admission in Ananta institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Rajsamand Center 127 MBBS seats available for 2nd round counseling.
- Check Seat Matrix (Ananta institute of Medical Sciences)
Combined merit list (excluding candidates whose result is pending for verification) & Provisional list have been published. The direct link to check the same is also provided below for the candidates.
- To Check Combined Merit List of Round II – Click Here
- Provisional list of candidates applied as RAJASTHAN candidate (NEET Result awaited) – Click here [03.09.2016]
- To Check Merit List of Round I- Click Here
- Provisional list of PH candidates – Check Here
- Provisional list of WDP candidates – Check Here
- Provisional list of WPP candidates – Check Here
Indicative Seat Allotment
Indicative Seat Allotment for Rajasthan MBBS & BDS Admission 2016 has been announced. Candidates can now login for indicative seat allotment on the official website or by a direct link which given below.
The process of NEET UG Counselling 2016 for successful candidates has been started online for all government & participating private medical / dental colleges.
- Registration process is over…!!!
All candidates are required to deposit non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1200/- for SC, ST category candidate of Rajasthan state domicile) + e-mitra service charges (as applicable) at any e-Mitra/ CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan or using http://emitra.gov.in/ (through Internet Explorer only).
The registration fee is neither refundable, nor transferable and nor adjustable for any future State UG admissions. Any plea in this matter shall not be entertained.
- Before filling the on-line registration form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling on-line registration form etc. very carefully.
- You should be very careful in filling-up the on-line registration form. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of admission process or even at a later stage.
- Follow the steps as given in “Instructions to fill up on-line registration form” available at the website.
- Note the registration ID and password for further steps. Keep it safe.
Important – Hand Written / Typed / Photostat Copies / Printed Registration / Screen Printout will not be entertained.
No candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the MBBS or BDS course until he or she has passed the qualifying examination as under:
- MBBS – The Senior Secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 after a period of 12 years study, the last 2 years of study must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology with English as compulsory subject.
- BDS – The Senior Secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 after a period of 12 years study, the last 2 years of study must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as compulsory subject.
Note: Where the Course content is not as prescribed for 10+2 educational structure of the National Committee, the candidate will have to undergo period of one year Pre-Professional training before admission to Medical Colleges. The Pre-Professional Course may be conducted either at a Medical College or a Science College.
A candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Biotechnology at the qualifying examination and in addition must have obtained minimum of 50 percentile and come in the merit list as a result of such competitive entrance examination (NEET 2016).
In respect of candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Special Backward Classes, a candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Biotechnology at the qualifying examination and in addition must have obtained minimum of 40 percentile and come in the merit list as a result of such competitive entrance examination (NEET 2016).
Further, a candidate with locomotor disability of lower limbs must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks for General PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/STPH/OBC-PH/SBC-PH taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Biotechnology at the qualifying examination and in addition must have obtained a minimum of 45 percentile for General PH and 40 percentile for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH/SBC-PH and come in the merit list as a result of such competitive entrance examination (NEET 2016).
Age limit – Minimum 17 years on or before 31 Dec 2016.
Tentative MBBS / BDS Seats for Rajasthan MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 is given below.
For more details of Rajasthan MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 – Download Information Brochure