Rajasthan MBBS / BDS Admission through AIPMT 2015 – Rajasthan MBBS / BDS admission 2015 shall be done on the basis of All India Pre Medical Test result / rank list. Medical aspirants who wish to take admission in MBBS / BDS course can know complete details of admission here. Centralized admissions to different Government and Private Medical, Dental colleges in Rajasthan, for the session 2015-16 shall be made in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – The duration of MBBS course is 4½ years followed by internship of one year.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) – The course is divided into 4 years of training and 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
Schedule for the Rajasthan MBBS / BDS Admission through AIPMT 2015 is given below.
|Start date for filling of on-line registration form||22nd Aug 2015|
|Last date for depositing the registration fees through e-Mitra/CSC network||27th Aug 2015 (5.00 pm)|
|Last date for submitting the on-line registration form||27th Aug 2015 (12.00 midnight)|
|First round of seat allotment||30th – 31st Aug 2015|
|First round allotment information on website||1st Sep 2015|
|Printing of allotment letter, on-line, through website||1st – 4th Sep 2015|
|Reporting by candidates at allotted college against first round counseling and Biometric verification||1st – 4th Sep 2015|
|Second round of seat allotment and publishing of allotment information on website||7th – 8th Sep 2015|
|Second round allotment information on website||9th Sep 2015|
|Printing of allotment letter on-line, through website, by the candidates||9th – 12th Sep 2015|
|Reporting by candidates at allotted college against second round||9th – 12th Sep 2015|
|Commencement of classes||7th Sep 2015|
|Third round of seat allotment (off-line)||18th – 19th Sep 2015|
|Admission against vacant seats, if any (off-line)||By 30th Sep 2015|
(Notified on 6th Oct 205) – Counselling for vacant seats was held on 6th Oct. 2015. At present, there is no vacant seat left in any Govt. Medical & Dental College of the State. As the counselling is being held in other States Simultaneously, it is expected that some seats may fall vacant on the last day. If any seat falls vacant at all, it will be announced on 7th Oct 2015 at 12:00 Noon. The allotment for such seats will be held on 7th Oct 2015 at 02:00 pm.
Offline Counselling for Vacant Seats
- Click here to check Vacant Seat Matrix for offline counselling. (Notified on 6th Oct 2015)
Extended 3rd Round Offline Counselling
This is to informed to all the qualified and registered candidates of AIPMT that few seats remained vacant after the third round of counselling, to fill up those vacant seats the extended third round offline counselling is scheduled to be held on 30th Sep 2015 (Wednesday) from 09:00 AM onwards at RUHS College of Dental Sciences, Jaipur for admission in MBBS / BDS course. Quota wise vacant seat matrix for extended 3rd round offline counselling has been released by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. Candidates can check the seat matrix from the link given below.
- Click here to check Vacant Seat Matrix All India Quota. (Notified on 29th Sep 2015)
- Click here to check Vacant Seat Matrix State Quota. (Notified on 29th Sep 2015)
- Click here to check detailed and all relevant information regarding third extended counselling.
Provisional allotment list in order of merit for MBBS & BDS admissions has been announced on 8th Sep 2015. Candidates can check the allotment list and also print their allotment letter by entering registration id and password through the link given below.
- Print Allotment Letter
- Check 2nd Allotment List (Merit Wise)
- Check 2nd Allotment List (Name Wise)
- Change in Merit in Round 2 (due to difference in percentage)
- Check 1st Allotment List
Provisional combined merit list for MBBS & BDS admissions has been announced on 29th Aug 2015. Candidates can check the merit list from the link given below.
Application Process is over…!!!
The Rajasthan UG (Medicai/ Dental) admission counselling 2015 for successful candidates is start online. The application form of counselling is available on the official website of RUHS website (www.rajugmedical2015.org). Those who wish to get admission, must apply and appear in AIPMT 2015 being conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. Before filling the on-line registration form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling on-line registration form very carefully. Candidates can also fill the application form from the given below link.
Note : All candidates are required to deposit non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750 for SC, ST category of Rajasthan state domicile) + Rs. 10/- for e-Mitra service charges at any e-Mitra/CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan or using www.emitra.gov.in (through Internet Explorer only).
No candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the MBBS or BDS course until he or she has passed the qualifying examination as under:
- MBBS : The Senior Secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 after a period of 12 years study, the last 2 years of study must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology with English as compulsory subject.
- BDS : The Senior Secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 after a period of 12 years study, the last 2 years of study must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as compulsory subject.
Note : Where the Course content is not as prescribed for 10+2 educational structure of the National Committee, the candidate will have to undergo period of one year Pre-Professional training before admission to Medical Colleges. The Pre-Professional Course may be conducted either at a Medical College or a Science College.
Provided also that in case of admission on the basis of AIPMT (Re) 2015 examination, a candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Biotechnology at the qualifying examination and in addition must have come in the merit list as a result of such competitive entrance examination. In respect of candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Special Backward Classes the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology taken together in qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination be 40% instead of 50% as stated above. Further, for persons with locomotors disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General PH and 40% marks for SCPH/ST-PH/OBC-PH/SBC-PH are required.
Age limit : Minimum 17 years on or before 31st December 2015, i.e., born on or before 01-01-1999.
Other eligibility criteria
- The candidate has studied for the last three years of qualifying examination continuously as a regular candidate in a recognized institution in Rajasthan and is an Indian National.
- Natural father/Mother of the candidate has continuously resided in Rajasthan for period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for at least 5 years during this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.
- All those students who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan but are studying in other states will also be eligible for the allotment process.
- The candidate is son/daughter of serving or retired (i) Employee of Government of Rajasthan (ii) Officer of All Indian Services borne on State Cadres of Rajasthan and has served for more than three years with State Government.
- The candidate is son/daughter of serving or retired, permanent employee of Govt. Undertaking / Corporation / Improvement Trust / Municipal Bodies / Council / Panchayat Samiti / Co-operative bodies, duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law who has put in at least three years of service on the last date of submission of the on-line registration form (State quota) in the year of admission.
- The candidate is son/daughter of serving/retired, permanent employee of any of the State University or Secondary Board of Education (Rajasthan) provided that employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years preceding the last date of submission of the online registration form (State quota).
- Candidate is a natural son/daughter of a serving/retired permanent employee of Indian Defense and the employee is of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his place of posting. Provided that in case of Defense Personnel from Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by them from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service. Eligible candidates of this category shall be admitted as per laid down criteria of priority cum merit of the Rajasthan MBBS & BDS Admissions – 2015.
- Candidate is a natural son/daughter of a serving permanent employee of Indian Defense and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of submission of the online registration form (State quota) for admission.
- Candidate is a son/daughter of serving/retired person of Para-Military Forces of India and the employee is of Rajasthan origin, irrespective of his place of posting. Provided that in case of Para-Military personal from the Rajasthan origin, a certificate (certificate proforma 3) has to be submitted by them from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service.
- Candidate is a son/daughter of serving person of Para-Military Forces of India and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of submission of the on-line registration form (State quota) for admission. (certificate proforma 4)
- Candidate is a son/daughter of a Judge of Rajasthan High Court subject to the condition that he/she submits an undertaking/affidavit stating that such benefit is not being claimed or availed by them in any other state.
Procedure of selection of students
- Candidates securing equal marks (out of 720) in the AIPMT (Re) 2015 will be admitted in the following order of preference:
- The eligible passed candidates in the AIPMT (Re) 2015 will be admitted in the order of merit for the general as well as reserved seats excepting the seats belonging to the category of the sub-clause ‘d’ of clause-4 in which case it would be priority- cummerit.
- To be eligible for the Rajasthan MBBS & BDS Admissions 2015, the candidate must have fulfilled the eligibility criteria as mentioned in clause 3.
- The selection of students to a Medical College shall be based solely on the merit of the candidate through AIPMT (Re) 2015 except for the candidates belonging to the categories of sub clause ‘a’ & ‘b’ of the clause-4 and reservation and priority-cum merit through AIPMT (Re) 2015 for the category of the clause – 4 reservation.
- One who has secured more marks in the science subjects of 10+2 or its equivalent qualifying examination.
- One who has passed in lesser number of attempts in 10+2 or its equivalent qualifying examination.
- The candidate of higher age (older candidate).
Allotment of seats through on-line allotment process
Allotment of seats through online allotment process of all successful and registered candidates (Rajasthan state) through AIPMT (Re) 2015 results shall be conducted for all the candidates who appeared in AIPMT (Re) 2015, strictly in accordance with the merit list prepared on the basis of total marks obtained (out of 720) in AIPMT (Re) 2015 (and within same marks on the basis of 10+2 marks in science subjects, no. of attempts in 10+2 and marks in 10th class), the order of choices / options filled in by the candidates in the on-line form.
Note : The merit shall be considered corresponding to minimum marks obtained in AIPMT (Re) 2015 for all categories (as per RUHS ordinance and MCI guidelines) and the order of choices / options filled in by the candidates in the on-line form.
|Category||Marks obtained in AIPMT (Re) 2015 out of 720|
|GEN, OBC CL, SBC CL||360 and above|
|GEN PH||324 and above|
|OBC NCL||288 and above|
|SBC NCL||288 and above|
|SC||288 and above|
|ST||288 and above|
|ST-STA||288 and above|
The selected candidates should bring the requisite documents in original along with attested copies of documents for verification, at the time of admission to the allotted college, failing which their admission shall stand cancelled.
For more detail, candidate can read the Information Booklet