REVA University Admission 2020 – REVA University currently offers 15 undergraduate programs in Engineering, Architecture, Science and Technology, Commerce, Management studies, Law and Humanities. The University also offers 18 full-time Post Graduate programs, five part-time Post Graduate programs and Post Graduate Diploma in various fields. REVA University facilitates research leading to a Doctoral Degree in all disciplines. Candidates who wish to study in REVA can fill the application form online or offline. Scroll down to know the in-depth information of REVA University Admission 2020.
REVA University Admission 2020
One of the most highly sought after undergraduate and postgraduate degrees from REVA University are achieved by successfully getting through the REVA University Entrance Test conducted every year. Based on their merit, students are given a range of options to pursue their under graduation degree. Candidates can check the REVA University Admission 2020 schedule from the below given table.
|REVA University Admission 2020||Dates|
|REVA 2020 Application form releases||Last week of Nov 2019|
|REVA 2020 Admit Card releases||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Last date to download the REVA 2020 Admit Card||4th week of Apr 2020|
|REVA EET||Last week of Apr 2020|
|REVA CLAT REVA University Common Law Admission Test
REVA MAT REVA University Management Aptitude Test
|Last week of Apr 2020|
|Announcement of REVA 2020 Result||1st week of May 2020|
Courses Offered by REVA University
REVA University provides undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D programs in various disciplines. Check the courses from the below given points.
- B.Tech – Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Information Technology Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering,
- B.Com (Hons.)
- Bachelor of Commerce with specialization in Capital Market
- BBA (Hons.)
- Bachelor of Business Administration with Specialization in Retail Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc in Computer Science
- B.Sc – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- B.Sc – Physics, Mathematics and Statistics
- B.Sc. Bioinformatics
- B Sc. Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Genetics
- B Sc. Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology
- B.Sc – Physics, Mathematics and Computer science (PMCs)
- B.Sc – Medical Laboratory Technology
- Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Law(B.B.A. LL. B. Honours)
- B. A. in Journalism, English & Psychology
- BA in Political Science, Economics & Journalism
- B. A. in Performing Arts (Dance, Theatre, Music)
- Certificate in Kuchipudi
- Certificate in Bharathanatyam
- Diploma in Kuchipudi
- Diploma in Bharathanatyam
- Diploma in Mohiniyattam
- Certificate in Mohiniyattam
- M. Tech
- M. Com.
- M. Sc.
- Ph.D. in Management studies
- Ph.D. in Commerce
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering
- Ph.D. in Computer Sciences and applications
- Ph.D. in Computer Sciences and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Legal studies
- Ph.D. in Biochemistry
- Ph.D. in Biotechnology
- Ph.D. in Chemistry
- Ph.D. in Mathematics
- Ph.D. in Physics
- Ph.D. in Microbiology
- Ph.D. in Architecture
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D. in English
- Ph.D. in
REVA University 2020 Admission Process
REVA University selects the candidate on the basis of the following –
- The Eligibility. Candidate is analyzed on the basis of his / her eligibility first. Therefore, it is mandatory to check the criteria before applying.
- The next is the written test. Only qualifiers of the written test are eligible for further admission process.
- The next step is the personal interview. Those who clear PI as well will get admission in the college. It is equally important to clear the personal interview as it is to clear the written test.
REVA University 2020 Application Form
Reva University releases the application form both in Online Mode and Direct Mode. Online application form has to be filled online through the official webiste, reva.edu.in. The Application Form can also be obtained from the Office of Admissions, REVA University.
Application Form Fee
For PG candidates:
The application fee is expected to be Rs.1000/- for Indian & SAARC Nationals. Rs.2000/- for NRI applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants.
For UG candidates:
The application fee is expected to be Rs.500/- for Indian & SAARC Nationals. Rs.1000/- for NRI applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants.
How to Apply for REVA University?
Application forms are available both in Online Mode and Direct Mode.The Application Form can also be obtained from the Office of Admissions, REVA University. The application process for undergraduate and postgraduate courses are similar. Follow the given steps to know the details regarding the application process:-
- Register & Confirm password: Candidate should fill the correct Name and Date of Birth as they appear in Class X marks card and it is mandatory to provide valid email id. Immediately on filling up of the information, a password will be sent to your mail id. Login with the email id and recieved password to proceed with online application form
- While filling the online application form, fields marked with red are mandatory and accurate information is solicited. Do not leave blank field unless it is not relevant to you
- Selection of Mode of Payment: Select the appropriate mode of Payment as DD mode or Net Banking. Immediately on submission of the application form at this stage, an Application Number will be generated. Candidates are requested to note down the Application Number and all the future correspondence will be made on this Application Number only.
Test center for REVAEET
Test center for REVA CLAT and REVA MAT
- REVA University Campus, Bangalore
REVA University 2020 Placement
REVA University has Training & Placement (T&P) Cell for the students to obtain placements best suited to them. The Cell has emerged as a favored destination for many national and international organizations who come back year after year to recruit fresh talent nurtured at the University. Some of the recruiting partners of REVA University are
- L&T Infotech
- Goldman Sachs
- HDFC Bank
- RCS Technology
- Jaro Education
REVA University UG & PG Selection Process 2020
University offers various courses for undergraduate and postgraduate through entrance exam. The students will be selected on the basis of their performance in the exams/ Students must note that the University may withdraw or amend its offer of admission or terminate the registration if it is found that either a false or a misleading statement has been made or that a significant information has either been omitted or withheld in a candidate’s application form.
About REVA University
Located in Bangalore, REVA University is one of the most known private university for engineering and management. It has been established under the REVA University Act, 2012. REVA University believes in the motto’ Knowledge is Power’. It helps students explore completely in their field. The University currently offers 24 Full-time Post Graduate Programs, 2 Part-time Post Graduate programs, 33 Graduate programs, several Certificate/Diploma, and Postgraduate Diploma programs in Engineering, Architecture, Science & Technology, Commerce, Management Studies, Law, Arts & Humanities and Performing Arts.
For Admissions Contact Ph. 080 6622 6622
Mobile: 95388 74444/45
Email :[email protected]
Official Website: reva.edu.in