RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2014
The selection of candidates for M.Tech Admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology will be based on their valid GATE score.
RGIPT M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering Admission 2014 Eligibility
- A 4-year B.Tech/B.E. degree in Petroleum, Petrochemical, Production, Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, or Civil Engineering with a first class or minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and a valid GATE score.
RGIPT M.Tech in Chemical Engineering Admission 2014 Eligibility
- A 4-year B.Tech/B.E. degree in Chemical or Petrochemical Engineering with a first class or minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and a valid GATE score.
RGIPT Admission Procedure for M.Tech 2014-2015
Shortlisted candidates based on their GATE scores and other academic credentials will be called for an interview. Final selection list will be made based on the performance in interview, GATE score and previous academic performances aggregately.
Company sponsorship basis: GATE score is not required. These candidates will have to qualify in a subject-wise interview. Such candidates will not be eligible for M. Tech. fellowship. Candidate should have worked for the sponsoring organization for at least two years.
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs 400|
|SC , ST, PH Candidates||Rs 200|
Payment of application fee can be done via DD or Online transfer.
The Online Application Form for M.Tech will be available shortly.
The print out of online application duly signed along with demand draft/details of online payment and necessary enclosures should reach at the following address. Please mark the envelope “Application form for M. Tech. (mention broad area)”.
Applications are to be sent to - Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli, U.P.-229316, India.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH RGIPT APPLICATION FORM 2014 – M.TECH
- Demand Draft for the application fee (please write name on the backside of the demand draft). Not applicable if the payment has been made online.
- Admit card and GATE score card copies, self-attested
- Class 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets.
- Copies of the first, second, third and fourth year’s mark sheets & graduation degree.
- Work experience certificate (If any)
- Valid caste certificates as per the central list for OBC/SC/ST Category.
- In respect of OBC category, attach a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate and a self-declaration (To be signed by candidate) form.
- Valid certificates for physically handicapped category.
- One passport size latest color photo fixed on the application form.
- Letter from competent authority for sponsored category with relevant experience certificate.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.