RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2015
The institute invites application for admission in a 2-year M. Tech. programme for the session commencing in July 2015 (Academic Session 2015-16). The selection of candidates for M.Tech Admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology will be based on their valid GATE score. The details of RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2015 are given below for desirous candidate who wanted to apply.
|Start date for application||May 11 , 2015 (Monday)|
|Last date for submission of application||June 26 , 2015 (Friday)|
|Declaration of a list of candidates called for test/ interview||July 01, 2015 (Wednesday)|
|Date of written test and/ or interview||July 08, 09 2015 (Wednesday, Thursday)|
|Declaration of result||July 13, 2015 (Monday)|
|Acceptance of admission||July 20, 2015 (Monday)|
|Date of registration||July 25, 2015 (Saturday)|
|Classes commence||July 27, 2015 (Monday)|
The Online Application Form for M.Tech will be available now. Those candidate who are eligible and interested to apply can go through the link given below to Apply Online.
- Click here to Apply Online
The print out of online application duly signed along with demand draft/details of online payment and necessary enclosures should reach at the following address. Please mark the envelope “Application form for M. Tech. (mention broad area)”.
Applications are to be sent to – Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli, U.P.-229316, India.
Documents to be submitted with RGIPT Application Form
- Demand Draft for the application fee (please write name on the backside of the demand draft). Not applicable if the payment has been made online.
- Admit card and GATE score card copies, self-attested
- Class 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets.
- Copies of the first, second, third and fourth year’s mark sheets & graduation degree.
- Work experience certificate (If any)
- Valid caste certificates as per the central list for OBC/SC/ST Category.
- In respect of OBC category, attach a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate and a self-declaration (To be signed by candidate) form.
- Valid certificates for physically handicapped category.
- One passport size latest color photo fixed on the application form.
- Letter from competent authority for sponsored category with relevant experience certificate.
RGIPT Admission Procedure for M.Tech 2015-2016
Shortlisted candidates based on their GATE scores and other academic credentials will be called for an interview. Final selection list will be made based on the performance in interview, GATE score and previous academic performances aggregately.
Company sponsorship basis: GATE score is not required. These candidates will have to qualify in a subject-wise interview. Such candidates will not be eligible for M. Tech. fellowship. Candidate should have worked for the sponsoring organization for at least two years.
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs 400|
|SC , ST, PH Candidates||Rs 200|
Payment of application fee can be done via DD or Online transfer.
RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2015 Eligibility
For Petroleum Engineering
- A 4-year B.Tech/B.E. degree in Petroleum, Petrochemical, Production, Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, or Civil Engineering with a first class or minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and a valid GATE score.
For Chemical Engineering
- A 4-year B.Tech/B.E. degree in Chemical or Petrochemical Engineering with a first class or minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and a valid GATE score.
Company sponsorship basis
- GATE score is not required. These candidates will have to qualify in a subject-wise written test and interview. Such candidates will not be eligible for M. Tech. scholarship. The candidate should have worked for the sponsoring organization for at least two years and the company should guarantee continued employment during the period of study.
The Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs)
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,
Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli, U.P.-229316, India
Ph : 0535-2704258 , 2704244
Fax : 0535-2211888
Email : [email protected]
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.