Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) has released notification for admission intoa 2-year M. Tech. programme (Petroleum Engineering & Chemical Engineering) for the academic session 2017 – 19. The candidates willing to take admission to the mentioned courses shall apply for RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2017. Read complete details about the Application Form, Eligibility, Written Test, Result etc on this page.
RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2017
Candidates can fill their Application Form of RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2017 from the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology. The selection of candidates for M.Tech Admission in RGIPT will be based on their performance in written test, interview, valid GATE score and previous academic performances taken together. The details of RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2017 are given below for desirous candidate who want to apply.
Schedule of events for RGIPT Admission 2017 is given below.
|Start date for application||12 Apr 2017|
|Last date for submission of application||30 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of a list of candidates called for test/ interview||07 Jul 2017|
|Date of written test and/ or interview||13 Jul 2017|
|Declaration of result||19 Jul 2017|
|Last Date of Acceptance of Admission & Online Fee Submission||27 Jul 2017|
|Date of registration||30 Jul 2017|
Application Form 2017
The Application Form for M.Tech can be filled through the online facility provided by RGIPT. Those candidates who are eligible and interested in applying can visit the link given below to pay the application fee and then apply online.
*Note Applicant will able to fill the application form after 24hrs of successfully submission of Application Fee
Application fee should be submitted before filling of application form. Payment of the application fee should be made through online / bank challan system. (SBI & Associate Bank only)
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs 400|
|SC , ST, PH Candidates||Rs 200|
- Petroleum Engineering: A 4-year B.Tech./B.E. degree in Petroleum Engineering with a first class or minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and a qualified GATE score.
- Chemical Engineering: A 4-year B.Tech./B.E. degree in Chemical or Petrochemical Engineering with a first class or minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and a qualified GATE Score.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and interview. Final selection will be made based on the performance in written test, interview, GATE score and previous academic performances taken together.
Sponsorship basis : Valid GATE score is not required. These candidates will have to qualify in a subject-wise written test and interview. Such candidates will not be eligible for M. Tech. scholarship. The candidate should have worked for the sponsoring organization for at least two years and need to submit a no-objection certificate, leave approval for one year and the company should guarantee continued employment during the period of study.
Reservation policy as per the Government of India directives will be applicable.
The certificate for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwD must be submitted in the specified format. The formats can be downloaded from the links :
Shortlisted candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be called at Jais, Amethi for a written test & interview. All selected General/OBC candidates called for the written test & interview will be reimbursed to & fro fare of sleeper class by shortest route after joining there respective programme.
However, all SC/ST/PH candidates called for the written test & interview will be reimbursed to & fro fare of sleeper class by shortest route at the time of interview. Candidates have to produce Railway/Bus ticket in support of their claim.
Documents required at the time of Interview
- GATE Score Card copy, self-attested with Original.
- Class 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets copies with original.
- Copies of the first, second, third and fourth year’s mark sheets/grade sheet & graduation degree with original.
- Work experience certificate (If any).
- Valid caste certificates as per the central list for OBC/SC/ST category copies with original.
- In respect of OBC category, bring a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate and a self-declaration (To be signed by candidate) form.
- Valid certificates for physically handicapped category copies with original.
- Four passport size latest color photo fixed on the application form.
- Sponsership certificate and Employer consent should be sent for sponsored candidate.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,
Jais, District: Amethi-229304
Email: [email protected]
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.