RGUKT M.Tech Admission 2014
Applications are invited for admission into the Two Year Interdisciplinary Masters Program in Engineering leading to the award of M.Tech in Computational Engineering from candidates who are interested to seek a research career and graduated in Engineering with any one of the following core branches ; Chemical/ Civil/ Computer Sciences/ Electrical/ ECE/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy-Materials Engineering . This program intends to give post graduate training in computational aspects of their domain area of engineering and computer science. The courses shall run at the three campuses of RGUKT at Basar, Nuzvid and RK Valley (Idupulapaya) after an initial training . The initial training for Seven WEEKS on “Introductory course in Computing” shall be offered at one of its campuses at Basar/Nuzvid/Idupulapaya by charging Rs 11,000/- towards , board and accommodation to the short listed students.
Click Here to Apply Online
Qualifications and Eligibility criteria : Valid and qualified GATE (2013 or 2014)
- Qualified in GATE 2013 or 2014
- B.Tech/B.E with a core branch such as (Civil / Computer Science / Chemical / Electrical / Electronics/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical-Materials)
- 60% or above marks in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC
- SC/ST candidates: 55% or above marks in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC
- Passing of the seven week “Introductory course in computing” with “A” grade or 80% marks (Mandatory) conducted by RGUKT at its campuses Basar / Nuzvid / RK Valley.
- For admission into introductory course in Computing, selections will be based on an interview to GATE qualified and short listed candidates.
- Passing of “Introductory course in computing” with “A” grade, i.e. a training course for SEVEN WEEKS to be conducted by RGUKT at one of its campuses Basar/Nuzvid/RK Valley.
- Students graduating B.E/B.Tech by May 31 of 2014 and GATE 2014 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed 20 years of age as on 31st December, 2014.
Teaching Assistance: All candidates who are admitted to this program will get a Teaching Assistance of Rs.10,000/- per month which roughly covers the tuition fee, room, board, Laptop’s cost and incidental charges.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. The candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- (For SC/ST candidates: Rs.150/-) (non-refundable) in any nationalized bank and get a Demand draft drawn in favor of “Registrar, RGUKT”, payable at Hyderabad. The serial number of the D.D shall be used in filling the online application form available from April 2014 onwards, by logging in to the RGUKT site through www.rgukt.in and the filled-in application should be submitted on line.
The printout of the on-line application along with the original D.D and copies of certificates shall be sent to the Registrar, RGUKT, to the address given above with an inscription as “Application form for M.Tech-2014” on the top left side of the mailing cover. The hard copy of application without original DD and copies of relevant certificates shall not be considered for admission.
RGUKT is not responsible for delayed deliveries by postal/courier services.
RGUKT M.Tech Admission 2014 Official Website: www.rgukt.in