Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies offers admission to the M.Tech in Computational Engineering at RGUKT­ – Nuzvid and RGUKT­ – R.K.Valley for the academic year 2016­-17. Interested candidates can check all the details of RGUKT Admission 2016 for M.Tech course like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc. from this page given below.

Last Date to submit the application form for RGUKT M.Tech (Nuzvid) 2016 has been extended. Check updated schedule below.

RGUKT Admission 2016 – M.Tech

Advertisement

Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) has been issued the notification for admission to M.Tech in Computational Engineering programme at RGUKT­ (Nuzvid and R.K.Valley) for the academic year 2016­-17. Eligible candidates can apply online for the admission into M.Tech in Computational Engineering. Before going to apply candidates must check all the details carefully. The schedule of all the activities for the RGUKT Admission 2016 for M.Tech is provided below.

Schedule of RGUKT Admission 2016 for M.Tech is given below.

Event Dates
RGUKT –Nuzvid
Online application window opens. 05 May 2016
Last date to receive online applications 23 May 2016
Extended upto 05 Jun 2016
Last date to receive printed hard copy along with original DD 30 May 2016
Extended upto 15 Jun 2016
Interviews for shortlisted candidates 1st week of June 2016
Introductory Course 2nd week of June – 3rd week of July 2016
Commencement of M Tech program 1st week of August 2016
RGUKT – R.K. Valley
Online application window opens 01 Apr 2016
Last date to receive online applications and printed hard copy 20 May 2016
Last date to receive printed hard copy along with original
DD and Xerox copies of certificates
22 May 2016
Interviews will commence to the short listed candidates 30 May 2016
Introductory Course 06 June – ­25 July 2016
Commencement of M.Tech programme 1st week of August 2016

RGUKT Application Form 2016 – M.Tech Programme

Application Fee/ Mode of Payment

RGUKT (M.Tech Programme) RK Valley – The candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- ­(Rs. 150/- For SC/ST candidates­) in any nationalized bank and get a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The Director, RGUKT (M.Tech Programme) Rk valley” and payable at Idupulapaya. The serial number of the DD shall be used in filling the online application by logging in the RGUKT.

RGUKT( M.Tech Programme) Nuzvid – The candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rs.150/- For SC/ST candidates) in any nationalized bank and get a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The Director, RGUKT( M.Tech Programme) Nuzvid” and payable at Nuzvid. The serial number of the D.D shall be used in filling the online application by logging in the RGUKT.

How to Apply?

The mode of applying is online –

The candidate has to pay an application fee in any nationalized bank and get a Demand Draft drawn. The serial number of the DD shall be used in filling the online application by logging in the RGUKT site through www.rguktrkv.ac.in.

  • For RGUKT (M.Tech Programme) RK Valley – The printout along with original DD and copies of certificates including GATE score card (Mandatory) shall be sent to “The Administrative Officer, RGUKTRK Valley, Idupulapaya, APIIIT-RK Valley, Kadapa Dt-516330(A.P)” with an inscription as “Application form for M.Tech-2016” on the left side of the mailing cover.
  • For RGUKT( M.Tech Programme) Nuzvid – The printout along with original DD and copies of certificates including GATE score card (Mandatory) shall be sent to “The Administrative Officer, RGUKT-Nuzvid, Mylavaram Road, APIIIT-Nuzvid, Krishna Dt-521202 (A.P)” with an inscription as “Application form for M.Tech-2016” on the left side of the mailing cover.

The hard copy of print-out without original D.D and GATE score card etc. shall not be considered for admission process.

Eligibility Criteria

Eligibility Criteria for RGUKT (M.Tech Programme) RK Valley – 

  • Eligibility required
    • Qualified in GATE 2015 or 2016
    • B.Tech/B.E with a core branch such as (Civil / Computer Science / Chemical / Electrical / Electronics/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical ­Materials).
  • Prescribed Qualifications
    • 60% or above marks in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC
    • SC/ST candidates: 55% or above marks in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC
    • Passing of seven weeks “Introductory course in computing” with “A” grade or 80% marks (Mandatory) conducted by RGUKT, RK Valley.

Eligibility Criteria for RGUKT (M.Tech Programme) Nuzvid –

  • Eligibility required
    • Qualified in GATE 2015 or 2016
    • B.Tech/B.E with a core branch such as ( Computer Science / Electronics/ Mechanical)
  • Qualifications required
    • 60% or above marks in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC
    • SC/ST candidates: 55% or above marks in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC
    • Passing of five weeks “Introductory course in computing” with “A” grade or 80% marks (Mandatory) conducted by RGUKT, Nuzvid.

Selection Process

  • GATE (2015, 2016) in order of merit followed by an INTERVIEW (Short listing criteria shall be prescribed by the Admission Committee).
  • Passing of “Introductory course in computing” with “A” grade or 80% marks (Mandatory) conducted by RGUKT for Seven weeks (RK Valley) / five weeks (Nuzvid) and in order of merit.
  • Prospective Students having qualified in GATE (2015 or 2016) from States other than A.P can also apply. Admissions of these candidates are subject to rules of Govt.of A.P as in force treating them as Non­-Local candidates under supernumerary.

Allocation of seats

For RGUKT( M.Tech Programme) Nuzvid : Admissions to 85% of the total available seats will be reserved for ‘Local Candidates’ (Andhra Pradesh) and the remaining 15% of the seats are ‘open’ to students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganisation Act, 2014.

For RGUKT( M.Tech Programme) RK Valley : Admissions to 85% of the total available seats will be reserved for ‘Local Candidates’ (Sri Venkateswara University Area, A.P) and the remaining 15%of the seats are ‘open’ to students of Andhra Pradesh and rest of AP State as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014.

Rule of reservations as per Govt. of. A.P as applicable.

Information Brochure

RGUKT Admission  M.Tech Admissions with GATE Scores

Discussion - If you have any query / feedback comment here.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here