RPET Application Form
Candidates can apply for the RPET (Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test) using the Online Application Form. The applications for RPET will be accepted online only.
Date of commencement for filling of the online application : March.
Last Date of depositing the fees through e-Mitra/CSC network : April.
Date of closure for filling of the online application : April.
Latest update – As per news published by the Rajasthan Patrika, RPET 2015 will not be conducted. JEE Main exam has already been held by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It is proposed that admission for academic session 2015-2016 shall be on the basis of JEE Main AIR, and if seats go vacant, further admission would be on the basis of class 12 marks.
Past year details of Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test application form submission are as follows.
Last date to apply online is over. You can now Re-Print Registration Form.
RPET APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS
Candidates must perform following activities while submitting the online application form :
Step-1 : Deposition of Application Form Fees.
- Cost of RPET Application Form is Rs. 800/- including the examination fees of RPET.
- Candidates will contact any e-Mitra/CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan and deposit a sum of Rs. 815/- (Rs. 800/- against Application form Fees and Rs. 15/- for e-Mitra service charges). This amount is neither refundable nor transferable nor adjustable for future RPET.
- The kiosk will generate a 16-digit Token number for the candidate using e-Mitra portal and issue a receipt containing this Token number. Candidates are advised to keep this receipt safely with them for further use.
- In order to activate the online application form for entering the required details, the candidate must enter his/her token no. in the appropriate column of the application form. The online application form will not accept entries without his/her Token number.
Step-2 : Documents to keep ready in hand before starting of filling Online Application form.
- Scanned image of his/her Photograph in jpg format (image size Maximum upto 100 KB)
- Scanned image of his/her Signature in jpg format (image size Maximum upto 50 KB)
- Copy of mark sheets of X, XI and XII (if passed already) examination.
- Receipt issued by eMitra/CSC kiosk containing the Token Number.
- Mobile no. of the candidate or nearest relative.
Step-3 : Filling of Online Application form.
- Candidate must read instructions of filling the online application form carefully.
- The entries of online application form must be filled as required.
- Candidate should ensure that the photo and signature are same as uploaded by the candidate himself.
- The changes (if required) will be allowed in online application form before final submission.
- Web page will not accept any changes after final submission of online application form.
Step-4: Taking Printouts in Hardcopy only after final submission of online application form.
Candidate will take printout of application form which will be generated by the web portal after final submission
Step-5 : Submission of Application Form (Hardcopy) to the RPET office.
Attach all required documents as mentioned in checklist given in General Instruction. Write application form no. on each document.
It is compulsory to send the application form (hardcopy) along with photocopy of documents to the following address through REGISTERED / SPEED POST (not through courier) :
The Coordinator RPET,
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
W-6, Residency Road,
Jodhpur – 342 032
The hard copy of the application form duly signed by the candidate along with requisite documents must reach at above address latest by the last date irrespective of the fact that whether last date is a working day or not. The hard copy of the Application Form (RPET) received after last date and time shall not be accepted.
ENCLOSURES TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH RPET APPLICATION FORM :
- An attested copy of Certificate / Marksheet of High School / Secondary bearing Date of Birth of the candidate.
- An attested copy of Mark sheet of 10+2 Examination, as a proof of having passed the qualifying examination. In case of result of XII is awaited, photo copy of admission card of XII Examination is to be enclosed.
- An attested copy of relevant certificate necessary for claiming reservation.
- An attested copy of the relevant domicile certificate whichever is applicable.
Note : To avail benefit of domicile, reservation etc., the candidate will have to produce the requisite certificate(s). For the convenience of candidates formats of such certificates are available on the websites.
RPET Official Website: http://techedu.rajasthan.gov.in/RPET/RPET.htm.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.