Rajasthan Pre Medial Test (RPMT) 2014
Centralized admissions to different Medical and Dental colleges in Rajasthan for the session 2014-15 shall be made in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
|Commencement of Admit Card printing||23.07.2014|
|RPMT 2014 (Re) off-line examination||27.07.2014 (from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm)|
|Receipt of grievances (question related) at the examination centre||27.07.2014 (from 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm)|
|Receipt of grievances (answer key related)
through email at [email protected]
|To be notified.|
|Declaration of result||01.08.2014|
RPMT 2014 Quick Links
RPMT 2014 Important Information
RPMT 2014 Seats
RPMT-2014 will be conducted for 85% seats in Govt. Medical/Dental colleges of Rajasthan; and 85% seats in Private colleges who have opted to fill the seats in the respective colleges through RPMT-2014, as per the rules and regulations laid down by RUHS and Govt. of Rajasthan. The total number of seats in Government / Private Medical and Dental Colleges will be finalized and notified by the time of allotment process.
RPMT 2014 Other Important Information
RPMT 2014 (Re) will be conducted on 27th July 2014 (Sunday) from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
This single examination of three hours duration shall have objective type questions. Each question shall have four options to answer. Each question will be of 4 marks.
Question paper shall be of total 800 marks and shall contain 200 objective type questions (four options with single most appropriate correct answer); 50 question each of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology (100 questions in case of Mathematics for those candidates who had filled Mathematics or Computer Science as their third subject in the RPMT 2014 on-line application form), to be answered on the specially designed machine gradable sheet using black ball point pen only.
Four (4) marks shall be awarded for each correct answer. Zero (0) marks shall be awarded for un-attempted questions. There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
There will be four alternatives for each of the question numbering 1 to 200. The candidate will indicate response to the question by darkening the appropriate
circle completely with black ball point pen.
The questions in the question booklet will be in English as well as in Hindi. However, in case of any difference in English and Hindi versions of question, the question in English version shall be treated as valid.
The RPMT 2014 (Re) shall be held at the centres located in the following cities: Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota and Udaipur. All candidates are required to appear at entrance examination at their own expenses.
For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, re-test shall not be held by the RUHS under any circumstances.
Allotment of examination centre is made by Computer and there is no human intervention. The examination centre printed in the admit card shall not be changed in any case.
The Question Paper for the RPMT 2014 (Re) shall be based on the syllabus notified. Refer Syllabus RPMT 2014 (Re) available at the website, for details.
The candidate should be very careful while writing the question booklet number and its set code and marking the set code in the OMR answer sheet. The OMR answer sheet is assessed by Optical Mark Reader. Incorrect set code would affect assessment of the candidate and he / she will only be responsible for any incorrect entry of the set code in the OMR answer sheet.
- The candidates are advised to be very careful in handling the question booklet and the OMR answer sheet. The assessment will be done only on the basis of marking of answers on the OMR sheet. Hence, the candidates should be very careful while making the answers on the OMR answer sheet.
- On OMR sheet there are total 200 rows in 4 columns. Each row pertains to one question only. In each row corresponding to a question number there are 4 circles in the answer column, marked as (a), (b), (c) and (d). To mark the answer on the OMR answer sheet the candidate should blacken the appropriate circle with black ballpoint pen in the row pertaining to the concerned questions.
- The questions are set in English as well as in Hindi. In case of difference in English and Hindi versions, the English version will be treated as correct version. The candidates must mark answers accordingly.
- No change in the answer once marked is allowed. The candidate should blacken only one circle corresponding to the correct and most appropriate answer. If more than one circle are found blackened for the answer of one question, it will be deemed as incorrect answer.
- For each question 4 marks will be awarded if the candidate has darkened only the circle corresponding to the correct answer. Zero mark will be awarded if no circle is darkened. In all other cases there is no negative marking.
- Impersonation, copying, taking to other candidates during the examination, carrying mobile, electronic gadgets, calculator, log tables and any other banned items including any chit or paper other than the original Admit Card in the examination hall, influencing officials for seeking any kind of undue favour, smuggling questions in any form out of examination hall or tampering or mutilating the question booklet or the OMR answer sheet, sitting on a seat not allocated to the candidate etc. shall be treated as adoption of unfair means.
- If the candidate does not attempt any question, he/she must report this fact to the invigilator.
- After completing the test and before handing over the OMR answer sheet, the candidate should check again that all the particulars required in the OMR answer sheet have been correctly written and marked.
- The candidate shall be allowed to take away his / her Question booklet after the examination.