RUHS Pre PG Entrance Exam
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences conducts Pre-PG Medical Entrance Examination for admission to MD/MS/Diploma courses in Govt. Medical Colleges of Rajastha. Candidates eligible may appear in the aforesaid examination for seats mentioned below.
Seats and Reservations
- 50% of the total seats available in various MD/MS/Diploma courses will be filled in as per allocations made by Director General of Health Services, Government of India, New Delhi, on the basis of the result of All India Competitive Entrance Examination for admission to P.G. Courses (MD/MS/Diploma) on open merit.
- Remaining 50% of total seats available in various MD/MS/Diploma courses will be filled in on the basis of merit in RUHS Pre-PG Medical Entrance Examination. Out of these seats allotment to In-Service and General (Non-Service) candidates would be as per Ordinance 278-E & 278-G of University of Rajasthan as modified and adopted by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur. Further distribution of seats shall be as per rules and regulations of Medical Council of India (MCI) and directives of State Govt/Hon’ble Court in this regard.
RUHS Pre PG Quick Links
- Application Form
- Admit Card
- Question Paper and Answer Keys
- Counselling Schedule and Online Choice Filling
RUHS Pre PG Eligibility for Admission
A. Applicable to In-Service Category :-
Candidates seeking admission to M.D./M.S./Diploma Courses should be in service of State Government of Rajasthan and below the age of 45 years as on 30 April of the year and should have:
- Obtained MBBS qualification from a Medical College recognized by MCI.
- Completed satisfactorily one year’s compulsory rotating internship.
- Obtained registration from Rajasthan Medical Council (RMC) (Provisional or Permanent). Candidates registered with any other Medical Council are required to submit RMC Certificate at the time of counseling.
- Secured at least 50% marks (40% in case of natural born SC/ST, OBC/SBC non-creamy and 45% in case of lower locomotor disabled candidates) in Pre- P.G. Medical Entrance Examination 2014.
- Completed or likely to complete at least THREE years of Govt. service in Rural areas of the State of Rajasthan or TWO years of continuous service of Rural areas of Desert/ Hilly/tribal parts of the State [Rural area is defined as a rural area where Rural Allowance is admissible to the doctors] on 30 April.
The candidate would be required to submit a certificate (Format available at the Pre PG home page) to above effect duly signed by the Director, Medical and Health Services, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur, failing which his / her application will not be considered.
Applicable to Non-Service Category :-
Candidates seeking admission to M.D. / M.S. /Diploma Courses should have passed Final M.B.B.S. Examination from the University of Rajasthan / Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and should have:-
- Completed satisfactorily one year’s compulsory rotating internship or would be completing the same up to 30th April, 2014 after passing the Final MBBS Examination. No condonation of compulsory rotating internship shall be accepted.
- Obtained registration from Rajasthan Medical Council (Provisional or Permanent). Candidates registered with any other Medical Council are required to submit RMC Certificate at the time of admission.
- Secured at least 50% marks (40% in case of natural born SC/ST, OBC/SBC non-creamy and 45% in case of lower locomotor Disabled Candidates) in Pre-P.G. Medical Entrance Examination 2014.
- For claiming reservation and relaxation under SC/ST, OBC/SBC non-creamy Category, candidates are required to submit an attested copy of Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority. SBC/OBC Category Certificate should be issued within last six month (i.e., after 19th July 2013) OBC/SBC non-creamy category candidates will get relaxation. OBC/SBC creamy category candidates will not get relaxation.
- For claiming reservation under Disabled category, candidates are required to produce a Certificate of lower locomotor disability certificate in prescribed form duly signed by Medical Board constituted for this purpose.
RUHS Pre PG Exam Pattern
The Pre-P.G. Medical Entrance Examination 2014 shall be of the standard of
M.B.B.S. Examination of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and shall cover all the subjects of M.B.B.S. Course. There shall be two sections, each containing 100 multiple choice questions. Subject-wise distribution of questions is given below:
|Biochemistry||10||Pathology||15||Preventive & Social Medicine||15|
|Medicine||15||Ophthalmology||10||Dermatology & Venereology||5|
|Surgery||15||Orthopaedics||5||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||10|
- The Paper will be online, of three hours duration.
- The allotment of Center, Roll No. and seating arrangement will be at the discretion of the University.
- The candidates should report at the examination center two hours before commencement of the examination.
- Candidate will be required to produce Admit Card, Photo Identity Card and a spare photograph before he / she is allowed to enter the Examination Centre.
- No candidate will be allowed to carry any text material, written or printed, bits of paper or any other material inside the hall. Wrist Watch / Pen / Pencil / Paper / Mobile Phone / Pager / Calculator / Laptop / Palmtop / Bluetooth or any electronic gadgets etc. are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall. Candidates should not bring text books/Mobile or any other material to the Examination Center. No arrangements have been made at the centres for their custody.
- The Online Examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium only.
- No candidate will be allowed to go outside the Examination Hall till the completion of the examination.
- All questions will be of objective type single correct answer. Each answer with correct response shall be awarded four marks. Zero mark will be given for wrong answer or question not answered. There will be no negative marking.
- In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction shall be limited to competent Courts at Jaipur only.
- Admit Card will be available for printing to all the eligible candidates, on the official website of RUHS.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|raj uni pg admission||rajasthan pgmee exam||rajasthan university pg admission||RUHS||state medical council rajasthan exam|