SET 2015 Online Application Form
Candidate can register for SET 2015 (Symbiosis Entrance Test) online at www.set-test.org. To appear in one of the papers in the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2015, interested and eligible candidates must complete the online registration and SET 2015 application form filling before last date.
- Application form of SET 2015 has been issued online at www.set-test.org.
- The Symbiosis Entrance Test application form as expected, has been made available from February 11, 2015.
- Last date to complete registration is April 12, 2015.
SET 2015 Payment will close on April 16th, 2015 11:59 PM.
Candidate must pay the application fee amount in order to complete the registration process. The fee is Rs 1500 for all categories.
Please note that the important dates, and other details have been announced for SET 2015. Information regarding Symbiosis Entrance Test such as mode of payment, have been given here as per this year’s information brochure. Candidate may check the page at regular intervals to stay updated with news and updates on SET exam.
Mode of payment
- In cash: This ‘Payment Advice’ form is in three parts. Pay Rs 1500 in cash at Axis Bank or Indian Bank branches in your city. Refer to the list of branches on the website. The bank will return two parts of the ‘payment advice’ form to you. The ‘student copy’ is your receipt. Sign the Symbiosis copy of the ‘Payment Slip’ form stamped by Axis Bank or Indian Bank and send it to address given below.
- Through Demand Draft: Issue demand draft in favor of Symbiosis Test Secretariat, payable at Pune. Sign the single copy of the ‘payment advice’ for Demand Draft and send it along with Demand Draft to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat at the following address.
- Online payment: You can pay the application fees of SET Test 2015 through online payment gateway by using credit card or net banking.
Address where DD or payment slip is to be sent is
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune – 412115.
For Engineering and Health Sciences, a candidate need not register for SET if he / she wishes to offer scores of entrance tests other than SET [such as JEE(Main)]. Such candidate may apply directly to the concerned institute.
Mandatory Steps to complete application submission Online for SET and institutes.
- Register for SET Exam – Fill the online registration form.
- Make Payment for SET Exam – You can also pay for Institute(s) in SET Website.
- Register for Institute(s).
- Make Payment for Institute(s) – If not paid in SET Application.
- Send Payment Details to Help Desk – Send your payment (offline Payment Only)
Please follow the given checklist and be ready with the following for registration
- Your passport size photo in .jpg, .jpeg or .gif format (the file size should not be more than 100 kb).
- Your marks in SSC.
- Your marks in HSC (Please choose “Appeared” in case you are awaiting results this year).
- Your choice of Test (you will not be allowed to change the test after the registration is completed).
How to apply online and fill Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2015 Application Form
- Click on New Users Registration.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in the details requested on the page displayed.
- Click on “Save and Continue” to choose a password and the hint questions that will be asked if you forget your password. Then click on “Submit” to register. The screen will now display your SET ID.
- After successful registration, you will get an email containing your SET ID and password. Use this SET ID for all future correspondence with SET. Use this SET ID and password to enter the online application form and to make any modification to the details provided by you.
- Click on the ‘Click here to Continue’ link that appears along with your SET 2015 ID and proceed for make payment. The screen will now display the make payment options.
You can select one paper from the morning session or the afternoon session; viz, Law, Design, General, Engineering, Health Sciences.
- Register at www.set-test.org and generate your SET ID.
- You need to upload your latest scanned photograph (in the given format and size) at the time of online registration.
- Pay a non-refundable fee towards the test fee and for prospectus of undergraduate programmes of Symbiosis International University.
It is also mandatory to complete registration by filling up the on line application form of desired institute for desired programme before the closing date of application of the respective institute.
SET 2015 Admit Card
Click Here for all information regarding Admit Card and download link.
- SET registration fee is non-refundable. Please note that claims for refund of the SET registration fee will not be entertained on any account.
- At the time of filling online application form or while appearing for SET test, any attempt to impersonate or indulge in any other malpractice would automatically disqualify the candidate from admission processes of all under graduate institutes of Symbiosis International University and make the student liable to legal prosecution as per the laws of country.
- Every student is urged to note that no donation or capitation fee is required to be paid for admission to any of the Symbiosis institutes. Students are cautioned against falling prey to any such assurance/offer by any individual or outside agency.
APPLY ONLINE FOR SET 2015 – Click here to apply online.