SET 2017 Application Form
|SET 2017 Application Form starts on||10 Feb 2017|
|SET 2017 Application Form last date for online registration||14 Apr 2017|
|SET 2017 Application Form last date for payment||09 Jun 2017|
Insofar, only schedule have been announced. Other details of SET 2017 have not been officially announced yet. Details given below are as per last year’s exam and is only for reference. As soon as SET 2017 details are released, will be updated here.
How To Fill SET 2017 Application Form?
SET is conducted in two sessions for FIVE different entrance tests for different institutes. A candidate may apply to take one test from morning or afternoon session or two tests one from morning and one from afternoon session.
Please follow the given checklist and be ready with the following for registration
- Your passport size photo in .jpg, .jpeg or .gif format (the file size should not be more than 100 kb)
- Your marks in SSC
- Your marks in HSC (Please choose “Appeared” in case you are awaiting results this year)
- Your choice of Test (you will not be allowed to change the test after the registration is completed)
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Read the Instructions carefully and then click on the ‘I Agree’ button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in the details requested on the page displayed.
- Click on “Save and Continue” to choose a password and the hint questions that will be asked if you forget your password. Then click on “Submit” to register. The screen will now display your SET ID.
- After successful mini registration, you will get an email containing your SET ID and password. You may continue to complete the form by entering the remaining details requested. On your completion click on “Save and Continue”.
- Now the Application will redirect to Payment page.
SET 2017 Online Application Form – Application Fees
Given Application Fee is as per the last year Examination Brochure.
SET fees was Rs.1500/- last year.
FAQs Related to SET 2017 Application Form
Given FAQs are as per the last year Examination Brochure.
I have received the SET ID & Password, what can I use it for?
You can use the SET ID /email and password to fill in the SET application form, view / print the admit card, check MyMail, modify personal details. If you apply to institutes which take SET scores, you should use your SET ID.
My SET ID is 999999. Please send the password to this mail id immediately.
You will receive an email within 24 hours of registration. If you do not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I could not register online for SET, since the following error message appeared – “Java Script Error”.
Please note that the browsers like Mozilla firefox and Google chrome will support the application.
I am unable to download the Bulletin.
Your connection may be slow. Please try again.
I could not register online for SET, as I am not able to proceed after “I agree” in the terms and conditions page..
Click refresh and do the registration again.