Admission procedure for BA LL.B. (Hons.*) & BBA LL.B. (Hons.*) Academic Year 2014-2015
- Please read and understand the instructions before you proceed for registration.
- It is mandatory to appear for SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test) as a precondition for admission to SLS, Pune.
- The candidate seeking admission to Symbiosis Law School, Pune should adopt the following procedure:
- a) The applicant must register online for Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET). For details, please visit www.set-test.org
- b) He/she must pay Rs. 1500/- as SET Registration Fee. For mode of payment, please see www.set-test.org
- c) He/she must register online for SLS, Pune through an online form available at www.symlaw.ac.in
- d) This should be followed by payment of Rs. 1000/- as SLS, Pune Online Application Fee.
- Please note that missing on any of the above mentioned points a, b, c, d will disqualify the candidate from being shortlisted for Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT).
Click Here to Apply Online
Mode of payment:
- Online Payment: Payment can be made using Credit Card or via Net Banking. It can be done simultaneously for SET Registration and SLS, Pune.
Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director, Symbiosis Law School, Pune” payable at Pune, to be sent to Symbiosis Law School, Pune.
- In case, the payment is made by Demand Draft, then please mention your Name, SET ID and Contact number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
Qualification: The candidate should have passed XII (10+2) examination from any recognized Board with minimum 45% marks (40% for S.C. /S.T. candidates). Students who have appeared for their Standard XII final examination and awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate at the time of the final admission.
Age Limit: Candidate should be less than 20 years of age at the time of appearing for SET as on 3 May, 2014 (2 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates i.e. 22 years).
The total intake is 250 seats [Inclusive of 125 seats of B.B.A, LL.B (Hons.*) and 125 seats of B.A, LL.B (Hons.*)
** Separate Merit Lists for B.B.A, LL.B (Hons.*) and B.A, LL.B (Hons.*) programmes will be prepared and published. At the time of SET registration, it shall be mandatory for the candidates to clearly indicate the programme to which they wish to apply (i.e. only one out of the above-mentioned programmes). No request for change of Programme will be entertained at any stage.
Note: It is suggested that those candidates who have studied arts/social sciences subjects for their qualifying examination may apply for B.A, LL.B (Hons.*) programme. Similarly, those candidates who have studied commerce/accounts/mathematics may apply for B.B.A, LL.B (Hons.*) programme. The Candidates are free to make their own choice depending on their ability, interest & opportunity. Please note that these two programmes differ only in First Degree subject (either Humanities OR Business Courses) whereas the same Law courses are offered to both the programmes. Graduates in both streams are eligible for diverse legal career & opportunities including Corporate, Lawyering, Civil Services, Advocacy, Judiciary, Academic, International Organization Jobs, International Admissions etc.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2014 – 15 : Rs. 2,35000/- (Includes Library Deposit Rs.: 10,000/-).
RESERVATION OF SEATS
Within the sanctioned intake:
|Wards of Serving/Retired Defense Personnel||5%|
Over & above sanctioned intake:
|Kashmiri Migrants||2 seats per Programme|
|International students||15 % (including foreign nationals, PIO and NRI)|
|SLS Pune Online Application Starts||12 February 2014|
|SLS Pune Online Application Closes||15 May 2014 [5 PM]|
|SLS Pune Payment via Demand Draft Closes on
(Please Note that the Demand Draft/ scanned copy of the Demand Draft should reach SLS Pune by 15th May, 2014.)
|10th May, 2014|
|SLS Pune Payment via Internet Banking/Credit Card Closes on||15 May 2014 [5 PM]|
|SET Examination||3 May, 2014|
|SET Result||19 May 2014|
|SLS Pune Shortlist for Personal Interaction & Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) [Only if the candidate has paid & applied to SLS Pune]||22 May 2014 [5 PM]|
|PI-WAT for SLS Pune at SLS Noida Campus||30 May, 31 May & 1 June, 2014.|
|PI-WAT for SLS Pune at SLS Pune Campus||4 June, 5 June & 6 June, 2014.|
|Announcement of final merit list [based on SET score (50%weightage) & PI-WAT (50%)]
|Commencement of Classes||30 June 2014|
Symbiosis Law School, Pune,
Senapati Bapat Road,
Pune – 411004,
- No capitation is charged for admission to any programme at any institute of
- No Disputes subject to Arbitration in Pune jurisdiction only
* Regulatory approval is in process.