St. John’s Medical College Application Form 2015 must be filled and submitted in order to appear in the SJMC medical entrance exam. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for St Johns Medical College entrance exam 2015-2016 for MBBS admissions. Get here complete details of the application form submission.
St. John’s Medical College Application Form 2015
Application form for St. John’s MBBS entrance exam 2015 has been issued on March 2, 2015.
Application form fee is Rs 1750 (Rs 5000 for NRI) to be paid in the online mode.
Last date of submission of forms is April 25, 2015 (23:59 hrs).
Details to be filled in the application form include the following
- Name of candidate,
- Father’s / Mother’s / Guardian’s name,
- Date of birth,
- Email ID,
- Did you appear for St. John’s Entrance Test more than twice in the past?
- Center preference,
- State domicile,
- Year of Completing XII Std / PUC / PDC,
- Where did you study from Std I to XII,
- Application fee details.
Download application form – Click here to apply online for St. John’s Medical College MBBS admission 2015.
Log In – Click here to log in if you have already registered.
This page is being updated regularly. Candidates can check the page again for more updates. Given below are St. John’s Medical College Application Form details as published in the brochure. It is only for reference purpose to get an idea of the form submission process.
How to fill application form?
Application forms for the MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 will be available ONLINE ONLY at http://admissions.stjohns.in from 2nd March 2015. The last date for online application submission is 25th April 2015, 11:59 pm. Beyond the deadline no application will be accepted. Applications can be submitted only one time, and you cannot re-submit your application form again. You can also download here detailed instructions with screen capture images online at http://admissions.stjohns.in on “How to Fill the Application Form“. Please refer to these instructions before registering and filling the Online Application Form.
Application for admission to M.B.B.S Entrance Test, 2015-2016. Link has been given above.
Step 1 – Registration
Go to https://www.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1066/2105/Registration.html and complete the registration for St. John’s MBBS application form 2015. The page shall look similar to the image shown below.
Enter the following information
- Date of birth,
- Email ID,
- Mobile number.
After registration, your application sequence number will be generated. Note this carefully. Check your email for password also.
The page displayed would be like this.
Click on log out at the top right corner of the screen, and log in again.
Step 2 – Fill details in application form.
- To log in, enter SJMCET User ID, and Password.
- After logging in, click Edit button on the top right side of this page to proceed.
- You will now be taken to Application for admission to M.B.B.S Entrance Test, 2015 – 2016 page.
- Name of applicant,
- Name of father / mother / guardian.
Other personal information
- Name of the applicant,
- Name of Father / Mother / Guardian,
- Date of birth – Provide your date of birth only as in SSLC/10th Std Marks Card.
- Nationality – Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) registered under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 are also eligible to appear in this test and all terms and conditions applicable for Indian Nationals.
- Category – Please refer Prospectus for details.Declaration once made in the application with regard to the category status will not be changed subsequently under any circumstances. The candidates are cautioned to fill in the application form with great care about the category status.
- State of Domicile.
Correspondence address and qualification details
- Result Status of your 12th / HSC / PDC.
Upload images, Exam city preference and payment
Please keep a softcopy of your recent passport photograph and a scanned softcopy of your signature ready before filling the application form.
- Specification for photograph: Recent colour passport-size photograph (taken after January 01, 2015), in JPEG/JPG format not exceeding 80 KB.
- Specification for signature: A scanned softcopy of your signature in JPEG/JPG format not exceeding 80 KB on a CD/ USB drive/Hard disk.
- Exam City Preference – The The Exam City preference is only indicative and subject to change, St John’s Medical College, Bangalore retains the final decision on the same and its allotment. If the Exam Seats are unavailable in above chosen 3 Exam Cities, Nearby exam cities will be considered.
- Payment Details.
After filling in all your mandatory details, click on “Save” button at the bottom of the page and verify the details entered by you.
This is also the last chance for you to edit the information provided in your application except your Name, Email and Mobile Number.
Step 3 – Review and make payment
After careful review of the information provided by you, Click on Edit to complete the Payment process.
Submit your application and receive the “Application Successfully Submitted” message. You can now only “View” and/or “Print” your submitted Online Application.
You will now see the online Citrus Payment Gateway page. Enter your details on the CITRUS Payment gateway and make the payment using the Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking options.
Brief highlights of how to apply online for St. John’s MBBS Entrance Exam, are given below.
- Candidates are first required to go to the website http://admissions.stjohns.in and click on Online Application Link under the MBBS tab.
- If you are a first time user, you will have to first register by clicking on the link provided for registration.
- Fill up the registration form with required information.
- Once you submit the above information, you will receive a St. John’s Medical College Entrance Test (SJMCET) USER ID NUMBER and a Password to your registered Email ID by email and/or to your registered mobile number by SMS.
- Kindly make note of this carefully and quote this SJMCET User ID Number for any enquiry that you may have and when communicating to us in any further correspondences.
Please Note: Subsequent to receiving your SJMCET User ID number and Password, you will not be able to edit your Name, Email and Mobile Number. In case you need to change these fields then you will have repeat Step 1 to 3 and obtain a new SJMCET User ID and Password.
STEPS FOR SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Go to the Link: http://admissions.stjohns.in and click on the Online Application Form Link under the MBBS tab.
- Enter your registered SJMCET User ID number and password
- Fill the online application form ensuring that the information you provide is accurate.
- Before submitting, check the details for completeness and correctness
- Upload your latest photograph and signature
- Make your PAYMENT using any one of the methods provided.
- Once the transaction has been completed, an email/SMS stating successful registration of the application will be sent to your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Please note that this entire application form is meant to be submitted online. If you get interrupted after you submit the basic information or at “upload photo and signature”, you can sign in again using your SJMCET User ID Number and password.
DO NOT PRINT and send any applications forms by Post or Courier. Any such applications forms received by Post or Courier will not be accepted.
The application fee can be paid by online payment mode only You can use a Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking for making the payment online. Please ensure that you get a confirmation for the amount paid online. This will be provided to you online once your transaction has been successfully completed.
When using a credit card/debit card/Net banking, if the transaction is not successful, please perform the following steps:
- Check with your bank to see if the amount was debited.
- If the amount has been debited, please contact Local Bank Branch office of your Bank to follow-up.
- If the amount has not been debited, and the transaction has not been successful, then try to make the payment again.
- If the transaction fails and you’ve been refunded after 24-48 hours, you will need to redo the payment process again. Applications received by St. John’s Medical College without receipt of application fees will not be registered.