St. John’s Medical College Application Form 2016 must be filled and submitted in order to appear in the SJMC medical entrance exam. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for St Johns Medical College entrance exam 2016-2017 for MBBS admissions. Applicants will be able to download admit card for St Johns Medical College MBBS Entrance Exam 2016, as per schedule. Get here complete details of the application form submission.
|Date of issue of application forms||02 Mar 2016|
|Last date for submitting application forms||30 Apr 2016|
St. John’s Medical College Application Form 2016
Link to Apply Online
- For Indians – Rs. 2,000/-
- For NRI’s& Foreigners– Rs. 7,500/-
- The application fee can be paid by online payment mode only
- You can use a Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking for making the payment online.
- Please ensure that you get a confirmation for the amount paid online. This will be provided to you online once your transaction has been successfully completed.
- When using a credit card/debit card/Net banking, if the transaction is not successful, please perform the following steps:
- i. Check with your bank to see if the amount was debited.
- ii. If the amount has been debited, please contact Local Bank Branch office of your Bank to follow-up
- iii. If the amount has not been debited, and the transaction has not been successful, then try to make the payment again.
- iv. If the transaction fails and you’ve been refunded after 24-48 hours, you will need to redo the payment process again.
Applications received by St. John’s Medical College without receipt of application fees will not be registered
How to fill application form?
Details on how to apply online for St. John’s MBBS Entrance Exam, are given below.
- Candidates are first required to go to the website http://admissions.stjohns.in and click on Online Application Link under the MBBS tab.
- If you are a first time user, you will have to first register by clicking on the link provided for registration.
- Fill up the registration form with required information.
- Once you submit the above information, you will receive a St. John’s Medical College Entrance Test (SJMCET) USER ID NUMBER and a Password to your registered Email ID by email and/or to your registered mobile number by SMS.
- Kindly make note of this carefully and quote this SJMCET User ID Number for any enquiry that you may have and when communicating to us in any further correspondences.
Please Note: Subsequent to receiving your SJMCET User ID number and Password, you will not be able to edit your Name, Email and Mobile Number. In case you need to change these fields then you will have repeat Step 1 to 3 and obtain a new SJMCET User ID and Password.
Steps for submitting the Online Application Form
- Go to the Link: http://admissions.stjohns.in and click on the Online Application Form Link under the MBBS tab.
- Enter your registered SJMCET User ID number and password
- Fill the online application form ensuring that the information you provide is accurate.
- Before submitting, check the details for completeness and correctness
- Upload your latest photograph and signature
- Make your Payment using any one of the methods provided.
- Once the transaction has been completed, an email/SMS stating successful registration of the application will be sent to your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Please note that this entire application form is meant to be submitted online. If you get interrupted after you submit the basic information or at “upload photo and signature”, you can sign in again using your SJMCET User ID Number and password.
Do Not Print and send any applications forms by Post or Courier. Any such applications forms received by Post or Courier will not be accepted.