St. John’s Medical College Application Form 2015 must be filled and submitted in order to appear in the SJMC medical entrance exam. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for St Johns Medical College entrance exam 2015-2016 for MBBS admissions. Get here complete details of the application form submission.
St. John’s Medical College Application Form 2015
Details to be filled in the application form include the following
- Name of candidate,
- Father’s / Mother’s / Guardian’s name,
- Date of birth,
- Email ID,
- Did you appear for St. John’s Entrance Test more than twice in the past?
- Center preference,
- State domicile,
- Year of Completing XII Std / PUC / PDC,
- Where did you study from Std I to XII,
- Application fee details.
This page is being updated regularly. Check the page again for final and updated details. Given below are St. John’s Medical College Application Form as published in last year’s brochure. It is only for reference purpose to get an idea of the form submission process.
How to fill application form?
A candidate seeking admission to the College must submit an application to the Registrar in the prescribed form. Application Forms and Prospectus are available only to candidates who wish to apply for the M.B.B.S. Course and will be supplied to such candidates directly. These requirements will be strictly enforced; no request for their relaxation will be entertained.
Application forms will be issued in the name of the Applicant and is not transferable. The amount is not refundable once the application forms are issued or mailed by registered post.
The last date for mailing application forms, if available, will be Date yet to be announced.
Please note that the forms will be sent by Registered Acknowledgement Post.
Application for admission to M.B.B.S Entrance Test, 2015-2016. Link will be available soon.
Last year, candidates were directed to obtain the form in person or from the web in the following ways.
OBTAIN THE MBBS APPLICATION FORM IN PERSON
At the Admissions Office, St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, Bangalore – 560 034 on payment of Rs. 1000/- by crossed Bank Demand Draft (non refundable) in favour of “St. John’s Medical College” payable at Bangalore. Details of how the form should be obtained this year will be published soon.
Filling of MBBS Application Form
- Candidates should study the instructions and requirements set out in the Application Form and Prospectus carefully, before completing the form.
- Any concealed / wrong information will lead to disqualified at any time.
- For facility of reference, all communications, following the application should quote the Application Number given on the top of the Application Form, which must, therefore, be carefully noted. No notice will be taken of a communication where the Application number is not quoted.
- All communications from the College will be sent to the address given in the application; no change in this address can be accepted.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH MBBS APPLICATION FORM
Those who are downloading the application from the website, the following documents have to be sent to the office of the Registrar, Admission office, St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore – 560 034, Karnataka, India.
- Duly filled application from
- Hall Ticket
- A DD of Rs 1000/- (to be paid by those who studied in India or a DD of Rs 3000/- to be paid by those who studied XI & XII abroad and NRI Students)
- Two long envelopes of size (23 x 10 cms) with Rs 5/- stamp affixed
- Cast Certificate if SC/ST/BC
- Domicile Certificate if from Karnataka
Those who are collecting application form in person;
- The Application Form (white card) should affixed with recent passport size photograph (name embossed without disfiguring the photograph)
- Hall Ticket (yellow card) should be affixed with recent passport size photograph (name embossed without disfiguring the photograph). The address should be written clearly in the space provided.
- Four white envelopes provided filled with candidate’s mailing address affixed with Rs5/- postal stamp.
- Enclosing Recommendation Letters will amount to canvassing, leading to disqualification. Admissions will be done purely on the basis of merit and not on the basis of recommendation, donation or through the agents.
- No certificates except Cast certificate by SC/ST and domicile by Karnataka student are to be enclosed with the application or sent later. Copies and originals of Certificates are to be produced only if called for the interview in July and in person.
For Indians who passed the qualifying examination Abroad and NRI students:
At the Admissions Office, St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, Bangalore – 560 034 on payment of Indian Rupees 3000/- by crossed bank demand draft (non refundable) in favour of “St. John’s Medical College” payable at Bangalore. No other mode of payment is acceptable. Details of how the form should be obtained by Indians who passed the qualifying examination abroad and NRI students this year will be published soon.
All candidates from India or Abroad having qualifications other than the 2 year P.U.C examination of the Pre-University Education Board of the Karnataka State, should obtain an eligibility certificate from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore in order to register for the course if selected, before paying the fees. Foreign students should also obtain the certificate of clearance from the Ministry of Health and Family W elfare, Government of India, Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi – 110 011. The duplicate application should be forwarded through the Government of India (the original copy of the application should be sent to the College) The students should be in possession of student visa and residential permit.
SUBMISSION OF THE MBBS APPLICATION FORM
The application form and other cards duly completed, keeping in mind the instructions contained in paragraphs 8 and 9, must be submitted on or before date yet to be announced by Registered post A.D./ Speed Post/ Courier.
The College will not entertain any plea of delay or loss of applications in postal transit.
In Person : At the Admissions Office, St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, Bangalore – 560 034 on or before date yet to be announced.
The submission of an application for admission does not imply acceptance by the College of the eligibility of the Candidates to the medical course of the Rajiv Gandhi University.