St. John’s Medical College Application Form 2016 has been released by the St. John’s Medical College. Students who are eligible and have qualified NEET 2016 can apply for St. John’s Medical College MBBS 2016 Admission. Get the complete details about the St. John’s Medical College Application Form and process on this page.
St. John’s Medical College MBBS 2016 Admission through NEET 2016
After the introduction of NEET 2016, the admission to MBBS courses in St. John’s Medical College will be granted on the basis of NEET 2016 Score. Application for St. John’s Medical College MBBS 2016 Admission is available here.
Submission of NEET Scores:
As notified earlier, applicants who have submitted their MBBS Applications online between March to May 2016, need to submit their NEET scores on the St. John’s admissions portal within 7 days of the declaration of NEET results using the same SJMCET user id and password shared earlier.
All candidates require to login in and fill up their NEET Score details from 17 August 2016 to 25 August 2016 (5pm). Kindly go through the link provided below.
New MBBS Applications:
Interested candidates who have completed the NEET and wish to apply to St. John’s Medical College for the MBBS course 2016 are able to do so till 23 Aug 2016 (11:59 PM) on the St. John’s admissions website ‘admissions.stjohns.in’. New applicants will also have to submit their NEET scores up to 25 Aug 2016.
Candidates can fill the Application Form from the direct link given below
Note: Candidates who’ve earlier applied for the St. John’s MBBS Admissions 2016 need not apply again, but will only have to provide their NEET Scores up to 25 Aug 2016. The new MBBS applications 2016 and the submission of NEET score, will close on 23 Aug 2016.
St. John’s Medical College Application Form 2016
Candidates can check all the details related to application process like application form, application fee, last date of application, etc on this page.
Link to Apply Online
- Application process is over…!!!
- For Indians – Rs. 2,000/-
- For NRI’s& Foreigners– Rs. 7,500/-
- The application fee can be paid by online payment mode only
- You can use a Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking for making the payment online.
- Please ensure that you get a confirmation for the amount paid online. This will be provided to you online once your transaction has been successfully completed.
- When using a credit card/debit card/Net banking, if the transaction is not successful, please perform the following steps:
- i. Check with your bank to see if the amount was debited.
- ii. If the amount has been debited, please contact Local Bank Branch office of your Bank to follow-up
- iii. If the amount has not been debited, and the transaction has not been successful, then try to make the payment again.
- iv. If the transaction fails and you’ve been refunded after 24-48 hours, you will need to redo the payment process again.
Applications received by St. John’s Medical College without receipt of application fees will not be registered
How to fill application form?
Details on how to apply online for St. John’s MBBS Entrance Exam, are given below.
- Candidates are first required to go to the website http://admissions.stjohns.in and click on Online Application Link under the MBBS tab.
- If you are a first time user, you will have to first register by clicking on the link provided for registration.
- Fill up the registration form with required information.
- Once you submit the above information, you will receive a St. John’s Medical College Entrance Test (SJMCET) USER ID NUMBER and a Password to your registered Email ID by email and/or to your registered mobile number by SMS.
- Kindly make note of this carefully and quote this SJMCET User ID Number for any enquiry that you may have and when communicating to us in any further correspondences.
Please Note: Subsequent to receiving your SJMCET User ID number and Password, you will not be able to edit your Name, Email and Mobile Number. In case you need to change these fields then you will have repeat Step 1 to 3 and obtain a new SJMCET User ID and Password.
Steps for submitting the Online Application Form
- Go to the Link: http://admissions.stjohns.in and click on the Online Application Form Link under the MBBS tab.
- Enter your registered SJMCET User ID number and password
- Fill the online application form ensuring that the information you provide is accurate.
- Before submitting, check the details for completeness and correctness
- Upload your latest photograph and signature
- Make your Payment using any one of the methods provided.
- Once the transaction has been completed, an email/SMS stating successful registration of the application will be sent to your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Please note that this entire application form is meant to be submitted online. If you get interrupted after you submit the basic information or at “upload photo and signature”, you can sign in again using your SJMCET User ID Number and password.
Do Not Print and send any applications forms by Post or Courier. Any such applications forms received by Post or Courier will not be accepted.