St. John’s MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 is the medical entrance exam to be conducted by St John’s Medical College, Bangalore. The St. John’s MBBS 2015 exam must be passed with qualifying marks (50% or 40% as applicable) in order to get admission in the St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences Medical College. In order to appear in the medical entrance examination, candidate must fill the application form and submit as per the schedule of exam issued by SJMC Bangalore. Thereafter applicants will be issued hall ticket which needs to be brought to the exam venue. St. John’s MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 declared after the exam will include the merit list, on the basis of which admissions shall be done. Get here complete details of St. John’s MBBS 2015 Entrance Exam.
Latest update – St. John’s Medical College MBBS 2015 Application Form is now available. Click here to apply for the SJMCET 2015 exam.
St. John’s Medical College MBBS Entrance Exam 2015
St John’s Medical College, Bangalore has announced that computer based test will be held for MBBS exam 2015. For the reference of medical aspirants who are looking to prepare for the exam, details are given here. Notification for MBBS entrance exam was issued in February, and application forms are available from first week of March. The prospectus / notification for St John’s MBBS 2015 entrance exam has been made available as well.
The Entrance Test will be held on 24th May, 2015 at centers across India. The exam will be held at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkatta, Mumbai, Pune., Ranchi, Trivandrum, and Vijaywada.
Subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Values.
Questions will be on objective type, designed to test knowledge, understanding and application.
|Duration of exam||3 Hours|
|Subjects in the question paper||
St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam Syllabus
Questions will be based on the following topics under each subject.
For applying and knowing more details of the St. John’s Medical College Bangalore MBBS Admission, please visit the link given below.
A. Physics syllabus of class 11th
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves.
B. Physics syllabus of Class 12th
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
C. Chemistry syllabus of class 11th
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodically in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
D. Chemistry syllabus of class 12th
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
E. Biology syllabus of class 11th
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human physiology
F. Biology syllabus of class 12th
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology and environment
- Question will test knowledge of Grammar, Vocabulary and Usage
- Questions will gauge a candidate’s motivation, value, social awareness, compassion, comprehension and moral convictions in relation to the aims and objectives of medical studies and health care.
I. (Only for Catholic Students)
- Sections of the Bible and Catechism of the Catholic Church given below.
- Old Testament : Book of Exodus
- New Testament : G ospel of St. Mathew
- Part II, Section II
- Chapter II – Sacraments of Healing
If you have any queries, please ask in comments.