Applications are invited for admission into M.Phil./Ph.D. programmes in different disciplines of S.V. University through Entrance Tests (SVURESET-2014). Candidates who have secured Master’s degree in the concerned discipline of any recognized University with at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST) are eligible to apply. Application shall be submitted online through the website www.svudoa.in after taking a DD for Rs.1000/- in favour of Director, DOA, payable at Tirupati drawn on any Nationalized Bank. The copy of the filled online application along with DD and necessary enclosures shall be sent to the Director, Directorate of Admissions, First Floor, State Bank of India, SV University, Tirupati so as to reach before the last date.
- On line registration starts on : 12-04-2014
- Last date for uploading application : 17-05-2014
- Last date for receiving filled-in application : 20-05-2014
SVURESET 2014 Quick Links
SVURESET 2014 Important Information
SVURESET 2014 Admissions Procedure
a) Qualifying in the entrance test alone does not guarantee a seat.
b) All admissions will be made by the Directorate of Admissions only.
c) The admissions will be made based on merit following the usual rules of reservation.
d) The Principal of the College concerned will issue the proceedings for constituent colleges, affiliated colleges and research laboratories.
e) The admissions will be made as per the priorities given below
- Candidates Qualified in UGC NET/CSIR NET/ICMR etc.,
- Candidates Qualified in APSET/GATE.
- Candidates Qualified in SVURESET (only for unfilled seats if any after admitting the candidates in priority 1 and priority 2).
- In case of a tie in the SVURESET marks, the marks obtained in part-B will be taken as criteria.
f) At the time of admissions the candidate (for both full-time and part-time research) shall submit his/her original Transfer Certificate (TC) along with other relevant certificates, failing which the candidate will not be admitted.
PARTICULARS OF THE ENTRANCE TEST
- The test is of 2 hours duration with 120 multiple choice questions carrying one mark for each question.
- The syllabus for the entrance test is the PG Syllabus of S.V. University for the subject concerned.
- The syllabus may be downloaded from the website www.svudoa.in.
- The question paper is divided into two parts Part-A and Part-B.
- Part-A consists of 30 multiple choice questions related to General Aptitude. This is common for all. Part-B is related to specific subject of the candidate qualified. This test consists of 90 multiple choice questions.