Anna University will conduct Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET 2017) for admission to M.B.A, M.C.A, M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan Degree Programmes. Anna University conducts year after year, the TANCET for candidates M.E / M.Tech offered by colleges situated in Tamil Nadu.
TANCET for MBA and MCA candidates is offered by Anna University. Government of Tamil Nadu places responsibility to conduct TANCET 2017 on Anna University. TANCET 2017 score will be used by University Departments, University Colleges of Engineering, Regional Centres of Anna University, Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges and Arts and Science Colleges and Self-financing Colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges including standalone Institutions) in Tamil Nadu.
Many other self-financing Engineering colleges also uses TANCET 2017 score for admissions. TANCET 2017 is the crucial entrance test for the candidates who aspire admission to MBA, MCA, M.E. / M.Tech . / M.Arch. /M.Plan. To get qualified in TANCET 2017 candidates must know the syllabus for preparation.
TANCET Syllabus 2017
TANCET Syllabus is given below for various subjects.
(A) MBA Syllabus
The question paper will have sections to.
- Evaluate the candidate’s ability to identify critically the data and apply the data to business decisions from given typical business situations.
- Evaluate the skill of the candidate in answering questions based on the passages in the comprehension.
- Evaluate the skill on solving mathematical problems at graduate level including those learnt in plus two or equivalent level.
- Test on determining data sufficiency for answering certain questions using the given data and the knowledge of mathematics and use of day-to-day facts.
- Test the knowledge on written English with questions on errors in usage, grammar, punctuation and the like.
(B) MCA Syllabus
The question paper will have the following sections:
- Quantitative Ability
- Analytical reasoning
- Logical reasoning
- Computer awareness
A few questions may also be on verbal activity, basic science, etc.
(C) M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. Syllabus
- Part I – Engineering Mathematics (Common to all the candidates)
- Part II -Basic Engineering & Sciences (Common to all the candidates)
- Part III – Specialisation
If above window does not load, click here to view/ download for syllabus.