Tezpur University Assam conducts TUEE 2015, for admission to the following courses. Tezpur University Entrance Exam Prospectus and Online Application Form will be available on the official website from 09 Mar 2015.
(i) Integrated B.A.B.Ed. (Major in English), (ii) Integrated B.Sc.B.Ed. (Major in Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics), (iii) Integrated M.A. in English, (iv) Integrated M.Sc. in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Bioscience and Bioinformatics,(v) Integrated M.Com. (for B.com module) (vi) M.C.A., (vii) M.A. in English/ Linguistics and Language Technology/ Linguistics and Endangered Language (Modular)/ Cultural Studies/ Sociology/ Mass Communication and Journalism/ Hindi/ Social Work, and Education, (viii) M.Sc. in Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Nanoscience and Technology/ Environmental Science/ Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (ix) M.Tech. in Information Technology/ Food Engineering and Technology/ Electronics Design and Technology/ Bioelectronics/ Energy Technology/ Polymer Science and Technology, and Mechanical Engineering, if seats are available after admitting GATE qualified candidates (x) P.G. Diploma in Tourism Management/ Mobile and Multimedia Communication/ Translation (Hindi)/ Women’s Studies (xi) Certificate in Chinese, (xii) B. Voc. in Renewable Energy / Food Processing programmes.
Last date of submission of online application form:
- All programmes of studies (except B. Tech) : 24.04.2015
- B. Tech programme : 08.05.2015
Click Here for details regarding Category B Admission based on JEE (Main) All India Rank, Category C Direct Admission and Category D: Ph. D. programme.
Click here for Lists of the provisionally selected / waitlisted candidates for direct admission into the M.Tech Programmes.
TUEE Quick Links
- This is for information of all concerned that the eligibility criteria for admission to B. Tech. programme has been revised as follows keeping uniform with other Universities/Institutes w.e.f. the academic session 2015-16. (1) Language, (2) Physics, (3) Mathematics, (4) any one of (Chemistry, Biology, Biotech, Technical vocational subject) (5) Any other subject with at least 45% (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) marks in above subjects taken together. The last date for submission of online application for admission to B. Tech programme under the seats reserved for the candidates of NE states has been extended till the midnight of 18.05.2015.
- This is for information of all concerned that the list of the candidates who have applied for the Tezpur University Entrance Examinations 2015 will be displayed on the TU website on 15.05.2015.
TUEE 2015 Admit Card
TUEE Admit Card 2015 for the Tezpur University Entrance Examinations will have to be down loaded by the candidates from the website ( for B.Tech and Ph.D. candidates TUEE Admit Card will not be required). Candidates should read and follow the instructions carefully while filling up the relevant columns of the online TUEE Application Form. No printed form of application will be issued separately.
The selected candidates will have to produce all relevant documents in original at the time of admission. They will have to submit a set of attested copies of all mark sheets and certificates at the time of admission. The following documents are mandatory for the mentioned programmes.
- For B. Tech. programme: A copy of JEE(Main)-2015 admit card and Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) in case applying for Northeast Quota.
- For other programmes: Attested copies of certificates (and other documents, if relevant) if applying under reserved category (SC/ST/ OBC-NCL/Person With Disability/Kashmiri Migrant categories) AND Attested Copies of certificates supporting educational and other qualifications (including GATE, NET etc.) Sponsorship/No Objection Certificate, if relevant.
- For M.Sc. in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology programme: Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) in case applying for Northeast Quota.
Candidates applying for B. Tech. and M. Sc. in MBBT in the Northeast Quota must upload the scan copy of the Permanent Resident Certificate. All candidates applying for B.Tech. programme must upload the admit card of JEE. Candidates applying for M. Tech. through GATE must upload GATE score card. Selected candidates must submit a printout of the filled-in form during the time of admission.
Reservation and relaxation: As per the Govt. of India rules.
Self Supported Scheme : Tezpur University has a provision for admission under Self Supported Scheme (SSS). The waitlisted candidates shall be eligible for the admission under SSS with additional fees. However, the admission will be on merit basis.
Admission & Counselling
The notification indicating the vacant seats in different programmes may be uploaded in the evening of 23rd July, 2015. The wait listed candidates may avail chance admissions on the stipulated date and time in the specified admission venue. Waitlisted candidates failing to report at 9.30 am may not be considered for admission irrespective of their position in the waiting list.