Tezpur University Assam conducts TUEE 2015, for admission to the following courses. Tezpur University Entrance Exam Prospectus and Online Application Form will be available on the official website from 09 Mar 2015.
(i) Integrated B.A.B.Ed. (Major in English), (ii) Integrated B.Sc.B.Ed. (Major in Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics), (iii) Integrated M.A. in English, (iv) Integrated M.Sc. in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Bioscience and Bioinformatics,(v) Integrated M.Com. (for B.com module) (vi) M.C.A., (vii) M.A. in English/ Linguistics and Language Technology/ Linguistics and Endangered Language (Modular)/ Cultural Studies/ Sociology/ Mass Communication and Journalism/ Hindi/ Social Work, and Education, (viii) M.Sc. in Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Nanoscience and Technology/ Environmental Science/ Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (ix) M.Tech. in Information Technology/ Food Engineering and Technology/ Electronics Design and Technology/ Bioelectronics/ Energy Technology/ Polymer Science and Technology, and Mechanical Engineering, if seats are available after admitting GATE qualified candidates (x) P.G. Diploma in Tourism Management/ Mobile and Multimedia Communication/ Translation (Hindi)/ Women’s Studies (xi) Certificate in Chinese, (xii) B. Voc. in Renewable Energy / Food Processing programmes.
Provisionally Selected list for M.Tech Admission 2015
The candidates in the list below are provisionally selected for admission to M. Tech. in Food Engineering and Technology programme for the session 2015-16. The list is prepared based on GATE score provided by the candidate and marks obtained in P.I. held on 17-06-2015/TUEE-2015 (weightage 70:30 for GATE score: P.I/TUEE Marks). The admission is subjected to the production of valid GATE score card and other necessary documents/testimonials at the time of admission to support the claims made in the application form.
- Download Provisionally Selected list for TUEE M.Tech Admission
Provisionally Selected list for Various Admission 2015
Subject to verification of original documents and satisfaction of the minimum requirement of qualification, the candidates in the attached lists are provisionally selected for admission /waitlisted for chance admission to the various programmes of studies 2015-16, based on their performance in TUEE- 2015.
Admission of the candidates from the Merit list will be held during 22nd and 23rd July, 2015 (two days) in the respective departments / centres and admission from the Waiting list (subject to availability of seats) will be held on 24th July, 2015 (one day) only in the specified venue as shown above link.
The presence of the candidate at the time of admission is mandatory. In case a candidate fails to report for admission on the specified date and time he/ she will forfeit his/ her chance for admission. The candidate will be required to produce the relevant documents in original for verification and submit attested copies of the same for record and future reference.
It is to be noted that new academic session will start on 27th July, 2015. Hostel seats to the admitted students will be available from 26th July, 2015. Course registration and counselling will be done on 27th July, 2015 in the department concerned. The candidate should come for attending classes accordingly.
If a candidate is continuously absent from the class for a week during the first month without permission from the Head of the Department concerned his/her seat will be cancelled without notice. Request for extension of time and date of admission will not be considered under any circumstances.
Programme Wise Short-Listed Candidates for Personal Interview
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism Management (PGDTM)
- Viva Voce for MA MCJ Course
- M.A in English Programe
- MA in Social Work
Last date of submission of online application form:
- All programmes of studies (except B. Tech) : 24.04.2015
- B. Tech programme : 08.05.2015
Click Here for details regarding Category B Admission based on JEE (Main) All India Rank, Category C Direct Admission and Category D: Ph. D. programme.
Click here for Lists of the provisionally selected / waitlisted candidates for direct admission into the M.Tech Programmes.
TUEE Quick Links
- This is for information of all concerned that the eligibility criteria for admission to B. Tech. programme has been revised as follows keeping uniform with other Universities/Institutes w.e.f. the academic session 2015-16. (1) Language, (2) Physics, (3) Mathematics, (4) any one of (Chemistry, Biology, Biotech, Technical vocational subject) (5) Any other subject with at least 45% (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) marks in above subjects taken together. The last date for submission of online application for admission to B. Tech programme under the seats reserved for the candidates of NE states has been extended till the midnight of 18.05.2015.
- This is for information of all concerned that the list of the candidates who have applied for the Tezpur University Entrance Examinations 2015 will be displayed on the TU website on 15.05.2015.
TUEE 2015 Admit Card
TUEE Admit Card 2015 for the Tezpur University Entrance Examinations will have to be down loaded by the candidates from the website ( for B.Tech and Ph.D. candidates TUEE Admit Card will not be required). Candidates should read and follow the instructions carefully while filling up the relevant columns of the online TUEE Application Form. No printed form of application will be issued separately.
The selected candidates will have to produce all relevant documents in original at the time of admission. They will have to submit a set of attested copies of all mark sheets and certificates at the time of admission. The following documents are mandatory for the mentioned programmes.
- For B. Tech. programme: A copy of JEE(Main)-2015 admit card and Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) in case applying for Northeast Quota.
- For other programmes: Attested copies of certificates (and other documents, if relevant) if applying under reserved category (SC/ST/ OBC-NCL/Person With Disability/Kashmiri Migrant categories) AND Attested Copies of certificates supporting educational and other qualifications (including GATE, NET etc.) Sponsorship/No Objection Certificate, if relevant.
- For M.Sc. in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology programme: Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) in case applying for Northeast Quota.
Candidates applying for B. Tech. and M. Sc. in MBBT in the Northeast Quota must upload the scan copy of the Permanent Resident Certificate. All candidates applying for B.Tech. programme must upload the admit card of JEE. Candidates applying for M. Tech. through GATE must upload GATE score card. Selected candidates must submit a printout of the filled-in form during the time of admission.
Reservation and relaxation: As per the Govt. of India rules.
Self Supported Scheme : Tezpur University has a provision for admission under Self Supported Scheme (SSS). The waitlisted candidates shall be eligible for the admission under SSS with additional fees. However, the admission will be on merit basis.
Admission & Counselling
The notification indicating the vacant seats in different programmes may be uploaded in the evening of 23rd July, 2015. The wait listed candidates may avail chance admissions on the stipulated date and time in the specified admission venue. Waitlisted candidates failing to report at 9.30 am may not be considered for admission irrespective of their position in the waiting list.