UGAT 2014 – Under Graduate Aptitude Test
Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is a standardized test being administered by AIMA annually to screen the candidates for various under graduate programs such as BBA, BCA, BHM, integrated MBA etc.
UGAT bulletin is brought out along with the UGAT form and profiles the institutes/colleges/universities accepting UGAT score for information of the candidates. It gives wide visibility of the institutes among potential candidates. The candidates are given the option to indicate any five of the participating institutes/colleges/universities. The data and score of the candidates are provided to the institutes/colleges/universities indicated by the candidates. In addition, candidates are provided individual score card, which can be produced to any institute.
Institutes / colleges / universities can decide on the cut-off score for admission or for further screening based on the number of seats available.
Important Dates For UGAT May 2014 Test
|Test Date (Tentative)||10 May 2014 (Saturday)|
|Reporting Time for the Test||0900 Hrs|
|Last Date for applying online||30 April 2014 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date of receipt of printout of UGAT Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi alongwith Demand Draft of Rs.500/-||02 May 2014 (Friday)|
Filled forms received at AIMA, New Delhi after the last date will be rejected
UGAT 2014 Eligibility
The minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. Students appearing / appeared in 10+2 can also apply.
UGAT Application Form
Candidate can choose any ONE of the following modes to apply:
- Obtain Form with UGAT Bulletin against cash payment of Rs 450/- from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, listed Study Centres of AIMA or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 500/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website alongwith the DD details.
UGAT 2014 Quick Links
UGAT 2014 Admit Card
For downloading your admit card kindly follow the following procedure:
- Check website link: http://apps.aima.in/ugatadmitcard.aspx seven days before the test date.
- Access individual admit card using UGAT Registration Form Number
- Take the printout of the admit card from the above link.
- Admit card will have the roll number and test centre address.
- Affix on the admit card two similar photographs.
- Get the photographs on the admit card attested by any Gazzetted officer or Head of the Institute / College from where the candidate has passed or going to pass.
- Report to the test centre at least 45 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the test
If you have any queries about the exam or AIMA, please ask in comments below.
All AIMA Tests Click Here for All Computer Application Entrance Exams All Management Entrance Exams
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|ugat||ugat 2014||aima ugat 2014||activity to form UGAT form||ugat form|